BY GLOSSIER #48 in Highlighter

Skincare + makeup = Haloscope, the galaxy’s first dew effect highlighter. It’s a dual-delivery formula: the outer halo is infused with genuine crystal extracts for all-day enlightenment, with a solid oil core of vitamin-rich moisturizers for a hydrated, dewy finish. Expect an otherworldly sheen that’s never dry, never glittery. Two essential shades for two intentions: Quartz for a universally flattering, pearlescent highlight, and golden Topaz for a healthy, sun-kissed glow.

• Have anybody tried Glossier? If so, what are your favorite produc...1 Answers
  • Hey guys! I am considering buying this product. I... Be the first to answer!
  • The gold version of this looks so pretty but I'm pale and am worr...3 Answers
Savannah H.
Oceanside
This highlight is the crapola. If you’re looking for a highlight without sparkles and glitter, but something slick and natural on your cheekbones, this is your guy. It is like the equivalent of applying your chapstick on your cheek bones but this stuff looks far better. I definitely don’t recommend leaving this product in the car though, I did that right after a week of having it and it melted my product to the other side of the bottle exposing how much product is really in there... Not a lot.... Keeping in mind the price and how long it took to get it after shipping, you’re really not getting much. However it still works amazing.
emma R.
Saint Paul, MN
Ugh. I love Glossier's products. I've been using their skincare for a year now and it's made a drastic difference. I use their makeup pretty frequently. But this highlighter stick honestly sucks. It makes my face feel sticky and it accentuates the little blonde hairs I have on my cheekbones. I've tried to apply it with a brush, a sponge, my fingers, a make up drop, and no matter what I can't get it to look good. If you want a dewy glow I would recommend purchasing the $4 elf baked highlighter.
Reiya B.
I have normal to oily golden tan skin and I would wear Dark in glossier skin tint. I have Haloscope in the shade topaz, which I think is the perfect highlighter for summer. It is easy to apply and blend and it gives my skin a beautiful, natural glow. There is not much shimmer in this highlighter, so I would reach for a more shimmery powder highlighter for a nighttime makeup look.
Samantha H.
Grain Valley, MO
I am new to the highlighter world, and don't wear any or little makeup on a daily basis because I prefer a natural look. I found Glossier on IG and liked how their motto is to enhance, not cover, which is exactly what I want. I ordered this with the Boy Brow (which is AMAZING) and this was awesome. The only other highlighters I've tried are pressed powder and were super glittery, which works okay for my glam nights but not on a daily basis. I bought this in Quartz, and it is BEAUTIFUL! It is really subtle but gives that glow with a bit of sparkle. It goes on smooth and blends in easily and doesn't feel thick. If I'm wearing foundation, I prefer to put this on my fingers and then dab it on, because if I try swiping the stick on my face I feel like it takes off or moves my foundation. LOVE this product. After Boy Brow and Haloscope, I have now purchased the Milky Jelly Cleanser, their concealer, and their "foundation." Love everything so far!
Maitreya B.
Portland, OR
I love this product! It keeps your highlight looking dewy and natural all day. It's na item to make you look like you're naturally glowing, which I personally think looks way better than really obvious bright highlight. This doesn't cake up at all, so you can put on a little or a lot and it will look amazing. You can also use it on your eyes and your lips! I wear this every day, even if I'm not going to put on other make up.
Sabrina M.
Glossier Haloscope Highlighter

Absolutely in love with this product. I own the color quartz which looks kinda pink in the packaging but on the face it's a nice natural glow. I like to use this on days were I'm going for a minimal effort/ minimal amount of makeup day. The amount of complaints I get are insane. I want to try topaz when I get more of a tan this summer!!! Love!!!
Anna M.
Phoenix
I love highlighting and the look of it, but I always had a difficult time finding the right one for my face/the way I do my makeup. I wear a full face of makeup, but I prefer to look more natural and love glossier's approach of having healthy, dewy skin and then putting a little makeup on top. This highlighter is my hands down favorite. It is SO way to apply and it's very buildable so you can add as much as you like. I have it in the color "quartz" and it's a perfect subtle pinkish shine. I love the oil core. I have very dry skin and some highlighters can look "cakey" but this blends in and gets absorbed through my skin for such a natural glow! I will never purchase another highlighter again (and I have tried A LOT).
Ximena L.
Irving, TX
This was my first purchase from Glossier and I was soooo pumped to try it out after reading sooo many great reviews. Unfortunately I feel like it doesn’t really live up to the hype. Don’t get me wrong it’s a beautiful highlight color, but it’s just kind of hard to apply and sort of smudges the rest of your makeup underneath it when you do.
Kathleen D.
Naugatuck, CT
Absolutely beautiful product. Creamy, softly pigmented, and natural-looking. Very much of a balm-type texture and has the beautiful glossier aesthetic packaging that the brand name has synonymous with. However, though more moisturizing than traditional highlighters, this product can get slightly "stuck" on my very dry skin, which means it may have the capacity to take off makeup that you wear underneath it, depending on what you use. It's important to remember when buying glossier that their products admittedly work much better in combination with their other products, so this works fine with their skin tint, which i also own. This one is BEAUTIFUL with that or with no other makeup.
Calla B.
I absolutely adore glossier and think they are such a top notch company. I received my highlighting stick with a champagne gold finish and think it is shimmery and beautiful. It’s natural and I would recommend to others! I was so impressed with the way it came in the mail and the packaging is GORGEOUS and unique! Love this company.
Alyssa R.
Ontario, CA
How wel ldo these show up on the skin?
Danielle T.
Pound Ridge, NY
Is this more of a subtle wet highlight or is it boom in your face glow??
T S.
Is the shimmer in this subtle or more of an intense glitter? I prefer a shine/sheen rather than sparkle in highlighters, personally.
Taylor Z.
looks interesting? should i go for it??
Alyssa H.
Is the ok for oily skin?