Glossier Haloscope Highlighter

by Glossier

Skincare + makeup = Haloscope, the galaxy’s first dew effect highlighter. It’s a dual-delivery formula: the outer halo is infused with genuine crystal extracts for all-day enlightenment, with a solid oil core of vitamin-rich moisturizers for a hydrated, dewy finish. Expect an otherworldly sheen that’s never dry, never glittery. Two essential shades for two intentions: Quartz for a universally flattering, pearlescent highlight, and golden Topaz for a healthy, sun-kissed glow.

Is this good for oily skin??
Is the Glossier Haloscope highlighter works for acne prone skin?
I is the product buildable on the skin? Does it feel oily?
Start your review of Glossier Haloscope Highlighter!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...super shimmery look. however, this product doesn't last very long on your face because of it's consistency. you need to touch up in a few hours. in reviews
...didn't disturb my foundation and for an extra blinding look i topped with a powder highlightin reviews
Ella W.
Brooklyn, NY
Glossier Haloscope Highlighter uploaded by Ella W.
I’ve tried a lot of stick highlighters and this is my favorite one I’ve ever tried. It creates such a gorgeous glassy finish to the skin because it has a clear skin balm area in the middle of the stick. I just apply it with my fingers literally everywhere and i feel so gorgeous and glowy all day! Another amazing product from Glossier!!Glossier Haloscope Highlighter
Marie B.
Glossier Haloscope Highlighter uploaded by Marie B.
I think if you want the Glossier glow Futuredew is the best product to get. But Haloscope is good if you want a very subtle, no makeup makeup glow. It is very sheer and not very buildable so if you want that Disco ball glow look elsewhere. This is incredibly natural. Feels nice on dry skin but may drive oily skin people a little mad.
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,609 reviews
Glossier Haloscope Highlighter uploaded by Jolie D.
This is the Glossier Haloscope highlighter and it retails for $22.00. I got the shade moonstone and it is a translucent, dewy base with very fine, opal micro pearl throughout. More of a clear base with very fine sparkle. Has a glossy, almost wet look on the skin. You can use some or add it on top another highlighter to give it some glossiness. Has a balm like consistency with a little bit of tackiness. The shimmer didn’t lift any products underneath. Lasted at least 8 hours on me
Hallet T.
For people who aren't a fan of the current bright, glittery highlight, this is the highlighter for you! It's a light shimmer with a dewy finish, and has a center of moisturizer. This means that it might not be too great for oily skin, but it worked very well on my dry/combination skin. It's especially good with dry skin because of the moisturizer. It lasted a pretty good time on me- not fantastic, but also not bad at all. This is best for fans of a subtle, dewy look. The price point is pretty good for what you're getting, especially if you consider the balm in the center- another thing cool about the highlighter is that Glossier uses actual ground-up crystals (the topaz highlighter, for example, is made with actual topaz). All-in-all a fantastic buy.
Maddie T.
Glossier Haloscope Highlighter uploaded by Maddie T.
Glossier Haloscope Highlighter uploaded by Maddie T.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this highlighter stick! It’s so easy to use and glides on like butter. The color payoff is really nice and it lasts all day. I def recommend!
Gabrielle R.
Cambridge, MA
All hail the Glossier gods! I just started using the Topaz Haloscope highlighter and I'm OBSESSED. I've been using this over my foundation on the apples of my cheeks. I have a medium skin tone and it's not to dark for me. I basically nixed my blush this summer and have just been using highlighter on my cheeks instead. Haloscope is so dewy that it feels amazing on my skin. It's just the right amount of shimmer that it looks like your skin has been sunkissed. I would recommend this highlighter to anyone. Do yourself a favor a get it!
Valerie V.
Rockville, MD
Glossier Haloscope Highlighter uploaded by Valerie V.
Glossier Haloscope Highlighter uploaded by Valerie V.
IGlossier Haloscope Highlighter is one of my favorites. Its so easy to use, just swipe and glow. Or you can layer under a powder highlighter for a smooth high-shine look. I have the Moonstone (left on pic) and Quarts (right) shades. Moonstone is a clear pearl shimmer and Quarts is a more bronzed, sun kissed shimmer. Both look great and last quite a while for stick highlighters. I usually pair it with the Glossier Cloud Paint blush and some mascara when im doing a natural look. Its a winner!
Jessica P.
Orosi
Glossier Haloscope Highlighter uploaded by Jessica P.
Glossier Haloscope Highlighter uploaded by Jessica P.
i liked the way this product felt on my skin, definitely only works for days without foundation though. very greasy feel so it stays blend able for a lot longer than other stick foundations i’ve used.
Ava E.
San Francisco
Glossier Haloscope Highlighter uploaded by Ava E.
so good! i use it everyday, and it is the perfect day to day glow! the only thing is that i wish there was more product. it is super easy to blend, and i just drag my brush on top of the product, and it gives me the perfect amount!
Mirela B.
Levittown, PA
Glossier Haloscope Highlighter uploaded by Mirela B.
Glossier Haloscope Highlighter uploaded by Mirela B.
I purchased this because I wanted more of a dewy, rather than glowy highlighter. This one delivered for me. I really like the hydrating aspect of it too. I also like that it’s not glittery. I apply it on my cheekbones mostly, and also on my brow bones sometimes. It catches light, which is flattering. It gives a nice natural sheen. It is cruelty and fragrance free. Glossier Haloscope Highlighter

240 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Casey D.
il y a 4 mois
Alexa K. il y a 4 mois
It applies very similarly to a balm. The pigmentation is sheer and the majority of the reflect comes from the balmy center which causes a “wet” reflect on the cheeks. Know that it is tacky to the touch so it may take off foundation that you’ve set with powder
keira B.
Philadelphia, PA
il y a 9 mois
does Glossier Haloscope Highlighter leave a good shine that stays?
kate B. il y a 8 mois
it leaves a natural dewy sheen, it’s much more subtle that the benefit watts up or a powder highlighter. i like the highlighter but it’s not a long wear product for a full face or going out.
Chloe R.
il y a 9 mois
Is the Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow Palette worth investing in? I’m not one for making big purchases for makeup but I think that pallet is gorgeous. Does anyone who has it recommend it?
Kiki H. il y a 9 mois
I wouldn’t get it because Morphe is not a good brand. I would recommend to just buy a palette with the same colors from a better brand.