Glossier Haloscope Highlighter uploaded by J W.Glossier Haloscope Highlighter uploaded by Jessica B.Glossier Haloscope Highlighter uploaded by Jessica B.See all 20 photos

BY GLOSSIER #53 in Highlighter

Skincare + makeup = Haloscope, the galaxy’s first dew effect highlighter. It’s a dual-delivery formula: the outer halo is infused with genuine crystal extracts for all-day enlightenment, with a solid oil core of vitamin-rich moisturizers for a hydrated, dewy finish. Expect an otherworldly sheen that’s never dry, never glittery. Two essential shades for two intentions: Quartz for a universally flattering, pearlescent highlight, and golden Topaz for a healthy, sun-kissed glow.

• The gold version of this looks so pre...It's definitely going to give ... 3 Answers
  • Is the shimmer in this subtle or more...Subtle for sure! It looks very... 7 Answers
Photos (20)
Crystal K.
Crystal K.
East Haven, CT
This is literally absolutely perfect!
It goes on so smooth,you do it right from the tube, and then tap around the edges to blend.I also tap it into my inner eye,cupids bow,and sometimes, my forehead.
It seem to melt with your body heat to a perfect,iced,dewy look that has me loving it! I wear Quartz, as I am pretty pale,and I have gotten compliments on my skin since I started wearing it,more and more.I love how it has the inner core which is infused with all kinds of great things for your skin,and the outer core is where the actual highlight is,and it is supposedly made with actual quartz crystal.Be warned-it's not a crazy,blinding highlight, But a beautiful sheen...I'm SO in love!The ease of this is awesome.Hasn't bothered my sensitive skin at all.
My new HG,#cultclassic!
Also-I had an issue with my order and Glossiers customer service is on point.Glossier is one of my favorite,most used,most re-bought brands EVER,.I'm SO,SO all about the glowy, natural look(with a smoky eye,tho-think dewy,moisturized skin with a strong brow,I use Boy Brow by Glossier as well,and an eye with grey liner or black kohl gently rubbed around the edges-that's me.Simple.I also use this on my lips,or I'll use Rose BalmDot Com, or if I'm going out of feeling fancy,their Generation G in Jam)Glossier is absolutely doing the natura,easy look SO right,perfect for me.Please,if you having tried this and you love a good,gleamy,highlight,try this.Try anything,by Glossier,really,but this beautiful highlight is...well,beautiful.They also do this in Topaz,a more bronzy color,and have put out a specially made set,The Black Tie set,with a new Haloscope called Moonstone.You can only get this last one with the set.
Anyway-recommend this highlight 1000%.And if you dislike it.Glossier has an great return policy and customer service team.!🙌❤💎
Chessa C.
Chessa C.
Definitely a subtle highlight, which generally I'm not into but it's actually so gorgeous and natural looking and perfect for more minimal looks. It both hydrates with natural oils at the core of the stick and adds light shimmer with quartz particles (I have Quartz since I'm v pale) which honestly I am just so excited about every time I wear it!! Worth noting that it doesn't really dry down or sink in exactly-- the highlight does sit on top of your skin but it's definitely not sticky, more just like a heavy moisturizer. The packaging is so cute although there's not a ton of product in it (but you can use the link bff.glossier. com/eneyg for 20% off and after your first order you get your own code which makes the price mark worth it)! **EDIT** I've now been using haloscope in Quartz for over half a year and it's hands down the best highlighter I've ever tried, however!! I did order the shade Moonstone when it was a limited edition holiday 2016 release and the quality of that one is much worse-- Quartz is smooth and provides a really seamless finish, whereas Moonstone is a little chunkier and a bit rougher on the skin. This may just be because it's limited edition because they now have rereleased the shade Moonstone so they may have reformulated it, but bear in mind that there may be inconsistencies between shades. Quartz and Topaz are gorgeous though.
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Alhambra, CA
So I have all three Haloscope Highlighters, Quartz, Topaz and Moonstone (from their limited edition collection). I find that with my skin tone, Quartz and Moonstone look best as a cheek, cupid's bow and nose highlight, while Topaz works better as flush of color on my eyes or if I've tanned a bit. With that being said, this isn't a BAM in your face kind of highlight; it's a bit more of a glossy, subdued look. I find that if I really want it to pop, I apply an opaque powder or liquid highlight as a base, then rub my finger over Haloscope and tap it onto my cheeks to really amp up my other highlighter.

It's a bit comparable to Marc Jacob's cream highlight stick, but I find his to be too glittery for my taste.

I guess you could say this is more of an everyday kind of highlight, or if you're not used to a lot of makeup/like a more natural look, this is a product for you. I've repurchased quartz 3 times and I stocked up on moonstone after I got my first one. Definitely worth the price.
Anthea S.
Anthea S.
Rcho Sta Marg, CA
Holy grail status right here! And I'm not one to say that lightly. I'm a huge fan of highlighters but I am picky about them as well-I hate anything with chunks of glitter or an unnatural color that leaves a stripe on the cheekbones. This is the exact opposite of that. It has the most beautiful, dewy finish and it looks so natural; it has to be the most natural looking highlight I've ever tried. It doesn't emphasize my pores like some powder highlights, and the color (Quartz) is perfect for my fair skin. Plus, it's so easy to use. It practically blends itself! I would definitely recommend it and am planning to repurchase when mine runs out.
Kasi
Kasi
This is one of the most beautiful highlighters that I own. There's something about it that looks so natural yet gorgeous and dewy and on the skin. It does stay sticky, but that doesn't bother me. It's not dry out cakey - it's actually very hydrating, due to its ingredients. Powders layer well on top of it, but I have to be careful about not using to much because it can make it look like I have texture on my skin. My one qualm about this is that there isn't a lot of product in it, but I like it enough that I will still definitely re-buy. I also like that they picked their certain shades so that any skin tone could wear them.
Gabrielle R.
Gabrielle R.
Cambridge, MA
All hail the Glossier gods! I just started using the Topaz Haloscope highlighter and I'm OBSESSED. I've been using this over my foundation on the apples of my cheeks. I have a medium skin tone and it's not to dark for me. I basically nixed my blush this summer and have just been using highlighter on my cheeks instead. Haloscope is so dewy that it feels amazing on my skin. It's just the right amount of shimmer that it looks like your skin has been sunkissed. I would recommend this highlighter to anyone. Do yourself a favor a get it!
caroline b.
caroline b.
When I first received this product, I was disappointed at how little product was in the tube.  But, after owning it for multiple months, and using it most of the time, barely any has been used! And I apply liberally to by cheekbones, eye area, nose, and cupid's bow.  I pat Milk Makeup's Hydrating Oil onto the highpoints of my face, then swipe this on and blend.  It gives an otherworldly glow that still manages to look natural, and totally revives my face in winter.  I have this in Quartz, but really want both of the other shades!!!
Kelly J.
Kelly J.
Pine Brook, NJ
I really like this highlighter - I bought it as soon as it came out in the lighter color. It's very natural looking, easy to blend out. I personally like a more exaggerated highlight, but it's good for more natural days. It is also formulated with coconut oil, which is highly comedogenic and usually makes me break out, but I haven't noticed a problem with this yet. The only real con I can mention is that it does have the tendency to drag my foundation around when I apply it, but it does blend out okay.
Kelsie L.
Kelsie L.
East Lyme, CT
This is the BEST highlighter you will ever come into contact with. It comes in two shades, both which look beautiful on ANY skin tone. It goes on smoothly and all you have to do is tap to blend! This highlighter will give you an incredibly natural glow. I love to use it on my cheekbones and even on the inner corner of my eyes and my brow bone. There are so many looks and uses for this highlighter. I highly recommend! Not only is the finished look amazing, but it lasts all day long!
Heleny C.
Heleny C.
I have been using a variety of Glossier products for some time now. I love the Haloscope in Quartz the most! It goes on beautifully in all skin tones, a very natural, sheer glow. It is easier to apply with the fingers and dab onto wherever you like. I apply it on my cheek bones in a streak then blot it around. I think Topaz is a beautiful color as well but is more suited as a glossy bronzer for lighter/medium skin tones. Overall the haloscope will definitely be a repurchase for me!
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Riverside, CA
How wel ldo these show up on the skin?
T S.
T S.
Is the shimmer in this subtle or more of an intense glitter? I prefer a shine/sheen rather than sparkle in highlighters, personally.
Taylor Z.
Taylor Z.
looks interesting? should i go for it??
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Pound Ridge, NY
Is this more of a subtle wet highlight or is it boom in your face glow??
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Is the ok for oily skin?