Add a Photo

By GLOSSIER
#506 in Lipstick

Generation G. It’s a new kind of lip color that gives the look and finish of a stain, but that glides on and wears like a tinted balm. Because lipstick shouldn’t complicate your look. Premiering in four important shades designed to look amazing on everyone: two that subtly enhance your natural lip tone, and two for a more saturated look. The effect? Diffused, sheer matte goodness—just swipe it on. No liner, no blotting, no YouTube tutorial necessary.

Size: 0.04oz / 1.13g

Photos (3)
Haya E.
Haya E.
New York

I swear by this product! It's my every day go-to. Yes the packaging isn't the best and really needs to be improved, but the way these look on my lips....AMAZINGEST. I also feel like my lips feel and look fuller when I use this...
Autumn B.
Autumn B.
Barre, MA

Glossier is amazing. This product is perfect. I honestly only use this lipstick because the formula is better than anything else I have ever used. It's so amazing not sticky, not smelly, not streaky. It's a true Popsicle stain.
Savannah G.
Savannah G.

I like my makeup to be very easy and natural. Generation G is so simple to apply and looks natural no matter what. The color is buildable and the product does not make your lips look or feel dry. It is my go-to lip color!
CJ A.
CJ A.
portland, or

A perfect shade! It's a "my lips but better" shade. The way this wears is so beautiful. It's a little expensive for how cheap the packaging is but the product itself is so amazing. I wear his almost every day!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Chandler, AZ

These generation lipsticks are perfect for a quick swipe to create a popsicle like stain. You can build them up for a more intense color. I also like to use this one as a cream blush!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.

My favorite Glossier product! The only con is the packaging. I've had the product flying out of the tube when I took the cap off and it tends to smear around the inside of tube.
Francesca I.
Francesca I.

I got in Jam and Like. Both are really moisturizing and the color is long lasting. I want to get in EVERY color.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Briarwood, NY

Lovely color and nice application! I have this in "Like" and I can't wait to try the other colors.
Nancy R.
Nancy R.
Woodbridge , VA

Great natural tint to your lips for every day look and it every hydrating on yours lips love!!
Veronica D.
Veronica D.
Mount pleasant , Mi

This is a great brand! They always put out great stuff! This Color is faboulous
amrita d.
amrita d.
Sunnyvale, CA

Whats your favorite lipstick shade?
Cady G.
Cady G.
Phoenix, AZ

I love the effect, but I have noticed that the one i bought smells a little odd- has anyone else noticed that?
Silvia G.
Silvia G.
Eugene, OR

Does this look more like a cherry red, or a pink red?
Jo K.
Jo K.
Portland, OR

does it feel greasy or sticky?
Elise B.
Elise B.

Has anyone else found reacting weirdly with their lips? I've been using regularly for a week and just noticed a bunch of bumps on my upper lip that weren't there before 😬

Join Now