Glossier Generation G uploaded by Alice T.Glossier Generation G uploaded by Audrey R.Glossier Generation G uploaded by Bailey T.See all 14 photos
6 colors available

BY GLOSSIER

Generation G. It’s a new kind of lip color that gives the look and finish of a stain, but that glides on and wears like a tinted balm. Because lipstick shouldn’t complicate your look. Premiering in four important shades designed to look amazing on everyone: two that subtly enhance your natural lip tone, and two for a more saturated look. The effect? Diffused, sheer matte goodness—just swipe it on. No liner, no blotting, no YouTube tutorial necessary.

Size: 0.04oz / 1.13g

• Does this lipstick cling to any dry p...I found it did. I always moist... 3 Answers
  • Has anyone noticed the lipstick to be...Be the first to answer!
  • Is Generation G drying?I find that when I initially p... 1 Answers
Photos (14)
Julia M.
Julia M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I think this is a very cute tinted lip balm. The color is buildable and it hydrates my lips. I wish the tube was a bit sturdier, but I appreciate it's light weight. I also appreciate that they have a variety of colors that work well on my skin tone.
Emily L.
Emily L.
My favorite lip product. The only thing I wish was available is more shades! I have all four (Jam, Crush, Like, and Cake). They are sheer and easy to build-up. Unlike most other lipsticks, they do not dry out the lips and actually help hydrate.
Haya E.
Haya E.
New York
I swear by this product! It's my every day go-to. Yes the packaging isn't the best and really needs to be improved, but the way these look on my lips....AMAZINGEST. I also feel like my lips feel and look fuller when I use this...
Autumn B.
Autumn B.
Barre, MA
Glossier is amazing. This product is perfect. I honestly only use this lipstick because the formula is better than anything else I have ever used. It's so amazing not sticky, not smelly, not streaky. It's a true Popsicle stain.
Savannah G.
Savannah G.
I like my makeup to be very easy and natural. Generation G is so simple to apply and looks natural no matter what. The color is buildable and the product does not make your lips look or feel dry. It is my go-to lip color!
CJ A.
CJ A.
portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Cake
A perfect shade! It's a "my lips but better" shade. The way this wears is so beautiful. It's a little expensive for how cheap the packaging is but the product itself is so amazing. I wear his almost every day!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Chandler, AZ
Review for: Crush
These generation lipsticks are perfect for a quick swipe to create a popsicle like stain. You can build them up for a more intense color. I also like to use this one as a cream blush!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
My favorite Glossier product! The only con is the packaging. I've had the product flying out of the tube when I took the cap off and it tends to smear around the inside of tube.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Briarwood, NY
Lovely color and nice application! I have this in "Like" and I can't wait to try the other colors.
Nancy R.
Nancy R.
Woodbridge , VA
Review for: Crush
Great natural tint to your lips for every day look and it every hydrating on yours lips love!!
amrita d.
amrita d.
Sunnyvale, CA
Whats your favorite lipstick shade?
Emily F.
Emily F.
Arlington , VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long does the color last and are there any suggestions for medium light olivey skin?
Cady G.
Cady G.
Phoenix, AZ
I love the effect, but I have noticed that the one i bought smells a little odd- has anyone else noticed that?
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Do these deliver more of a subtle or a bold lip color? I saw it in an ad but I couldn't really tell. And if it's a subtle one does it apply more like a tint/balm or like an actual lipstick?
Krissy E.
Krissy E.
Foster City, CA
Does this lipstick cling to any dry patches on the lips? It's difficult to find a lipstick that doesn't do that, especially if it is matte.