BY GLOSSIER

Generation G. It’s a new kind of lip color that gives the look and finish of a stain, but that glides on and wears like a tinted balm. Because lipstick shouldn’t complicate your look. Premiering in four important shades designed to look amazing on everyone: two that subtly enhance your natural lip tone, and two for a more saturated look. The effect? Diffused, sheer matte goodness—just swipe it on. No liner, no blotting, no YouTube tutorial necessary.

Size: 0.04oz / 1.13g

Taylor L.
Lawton, OK
Review for: Jam
I like the color but the formula is too hard. I think if the formula was a little
Big softer it would be a lot easier to apply and I would use this product more often. I wouldn’t buy again simply because it’s a struggle to get on.
Nicole R.
Lawrence, MA
Review for: Zip
I love the color and I love how you can build it up. The formula is amazing it feels great on the lips and it doesn't dry them up. I'm not super fan of the quality of the packaging, I feel for the price it could be a little bit more sturdy.
djouliet a.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Leo
My fav lip product ever. EVER. This is such a nice color on my mixed skin tone. It's a my lips but better kind of color. I always have this with me. A neutral beauty! You can layer.
Alexa H.
Review for: Jam
I actually love this! It's like I ate a popsicle and have the perfect color on my lips. Plus glossier is the best to buy from. It's so easy to apply you can do it without a mirror!
jade c.
Madison, AL
This is without a doubt my favorite lip product at the moment - this is coming from someone who was RESURRECTED from the 2015-2016 "matte lip- kylie - FLEEKY- colourpop - overdrying - overlining" trend. The consistency of this product leaves your lips matte, but without all of the drying  at the end of the day. I's sheer, so, obviously it's build-able, but, one layer of this is just enough to give you a refreshing and realistic lippie look. I tried this product in "Jam" and it looks like my lips, but better, which is what I wanted! Not only that, but my lips still feel like actual human lips after application.Only problem? I've had my 'Jam' for a week and the product is loose already in the tubing and falls out. Regardless, this product would be worth purchasing again.
Whitney A.
Odessa, MO
Review for: Cake
Perfect nude lippie! Sheer and gives a fool proof application! Lovely packaging and affordable price. I ordered online and was not disappointed. An A+++ for this product, and I would highly recommend
Lahela M.
Review for: Zip, Crush
I have this in Zip and Crush. I have both the old and new packaging. I really like this product. It advertises itself as exactly what it is. I know ColourPop came out with their blotted lips which is really similar, but I will say that Glossier's is more moisturizing. I won't lie, 18 bucks is a bit much, but if you have the coin, you won't be disappointed. I personally like the new packaging, it doesn't look as grungy as the slightly clear packaging it used to come in. I didn't have any problems with the product becoming unattached. It looks like most of the falling out reviews happened recently, so there may have been some production issues with the packaging. I keep mine in a pocket in my purse at all times.
Anyways, this product can be layered easily, but it is just lightly pigmented enough for it to look sheer.  Perfect for those light days when you want to look like you're wearing something but not too much.
I want to get Leo next for Fall!
Anna D.
San Jose, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these! They look so effortless but they give your lips just enough color that you look incredibly healthy and naturally this flawlessly beautiful. I like the color cake for a super natural your lips but better nude that gives my lips just enough color. I think the color zip is my favorite though because it's such a flattering shade of red that truly makes it look like you just ate a cherry popsicle. I feel like Snow White whenever I wear it. The only thing negative I have to say about these lipsticks is that they aren't that long wearing, I'd say the brighter colors have a longevity of about four hours without eating or drinking before they need to be reapplied. Still, I don't mind reapplying these because they don't claim to be long wearing or transfer proof. If you want an effortless matte lipstick that looks natural but beautiful, these are the ones I would recommend!
Kimberly M.
San Francisco, CA
I love glossier and their "no makeup" branding but this stuff leaves something to be desired. As someone who loves lip stains and tints I was so hyped for this product as it appeared to be the end all be all makeup. But to be honest it's really glorified matte chapstick. I have "like" and "crush"- like is basically a pinky nude, it makes your lips look naturally flushed, and crush (my favorite) is a berry color. Glossier says its buildable but I find that once I put on the first two swipes the color kind of stops going on- also the wear time is not very long at all (eating anything is out of the question). Both of my lipsticks ended up falling it of the tubes... my least favorite glossier purchase. I would rather spend money on some tinted Nivea Chapstick or some other glossier product.
Crystal K.
East Haven , CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like these-but I have a few small issues.
I wear Jam.and although it's supposed to be a "stain with a balm-like texture" it's a little dry and it fades quickly.
But-if you pass it over your lips 2-3 times and just gently blot,you get a pretty "I've just had a popsicle" look. I have tried Cake,Like,and Jam.They're all pretty,but Jam is a rich purple-magenta that is very versatile.
They have recently repackaged them too,and although they're a bit pricey,you now get more product as well.
I would recommend Gen G lip stains (and mostly all other Glossier products).
amrita d.
Sunnyvale, CA
Whats your favorite lipstick shade?
Emily F.
Arlington , VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long does the color last and are there any suggestions for medium light olivey skin?
Cady G.
Phoenix, AZ
I love the effect, but I have noticed that the one i bought smells a little odd- has anyone else noticed that?
Silvia G.
Salem, OR
Does this look more like a cherry red, or a pink red?
Jo K.
Portland, OR
does it feel greasy or sticky?