Ayanna C.

How good is this product? I want to purchase but I need to know the pros and cons first.

Davanya M.
Davanya M.
1 year, 6 months ago
It's excellent. Ask your nearest store for a test sample :) you can see how well it agrees to you.
Vicky L.
Vicky L.
Coquitlam, BC
1 year, 6 months ago
I've only used the regular non flavored balm dotcom. I was super excited about it since I'm a lip balm junkie, and I usually have really dry lips. I was disappointed in it as it didn't hydrate my lips and seem to make it more dry. I had to stop using this and use a medicated lip balm to heal my lips. Not sure if it's the same as the flavored ones, but I'm scared to try them... :|