Glossier Flavored Balm Dotcom Trio

The three new flavors of Glossier's Balm Dotcom: Rose, Cherry, and Mint. Rose and Cherry have subtle pink and red tints, while Mint keeps things feeling fresh with a kick of menthol.

Are these really good ?
Looking to buy a Glossier Flavored Balm Dotcom Trio … what is your favorite color!?
I Keep seeing these all over social media. Are these worth the hype?
Start your review of Glossier Flavored Balm Dotcom Trio!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Glossier's Balm Dotcom is now my favorite go to balm for everything from dry lips to dry patches. I ordered the coconut from the Glossier first, and it is incredible. It works for all my skincare needs-I even use it as an eye cream at night. I bought the trio, and it's fun to have some color and flavor. I would recommend this for anyone.in reviews
I am in love with this trio. I have been using the cherry for a tint on my cheeks and lips. They are all very moisturizing. I've used the coconut flavor before these are just as great but with a reddish tint for the cherry, a pink tint for the rose, and a wonderfully fresh smell for the mint. I highly recommend these balms!in reviews
Julia S.
Phillipsburg, NJ
Glossier Flavored Balm Dotcom Trio uploaded by Julia S.
Glossier Flavored Balm Dotcom Trio uploaded by Julia S.
I love these soooo much! When I first got the balms I tried the mango and my first thoughts were, I think the formula is really good but I hated the scent and no color. But I wanted to give them a second try after I finished that tube so I bought the coconut, berry, cherry, fig, and cake. I LOVE THEM SO MUCH. Starting with coconut it’s clear and has a beautiful beachy scent. The berry one is my favorite because of the berry sweet scent but also for the amazing berry tint it leaves on my lips. The cherry is another color that gives a cute cherry tint and the smell is like cherry fruit roll up “makes me hungry these scents”. The fig also gives me a light coral tint and the smell is nice an sweet like a fruit. Lastly the cake is so tasty to smell and it leaves your lips with a nice sparkle but not chunky at all. So my final thoughts are: The moisturizing aspect of the balms are a 100% amazing for me and they keep my lips nice and plump. The scents depend because I didn’t like the mango but I love the ones I have and especially the berry! Pro tip, I mix the balms together sometimes and I think my favorite mix have to be cherry and berry. The multi use of the balms are awesome I use them for pushing back my cuticles and on the top of my hands when they start cracking.
Alexis F.
Linthicum Hts, MD
Glossier Flavored Balm Dotcom Trio uploaded by Alexis F.
Purchased at: Sephora
These are so nice & smell amazing! I love the packaging its kind of pricey though. I still would try it if you haven’t! Glossier Flavored Balm Dotcom Trio
Aliza M.
High Point, NC
Glossier Flavored Balm Dotcom Trio uploaded by Aliza M.
These are by far one of the best lip balms I’ve ever owned! They are so hydrating and they keep your lips soft and plump. And they last very long. The cherry one has a slight tint and the mint one feels very cooling on the lips.
Nicole W.
Glossier Flavored Balm Dotcom Trio uploaded by Nicole W.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this lip balm. It smells so good but it also leaves my lips super moisturized and hydrated. I usually have dry lips and I apply this lip balm over them and it works like a charm. I love this product.
Vanessa G.
I love using these to moisturize my lips and it smells so good too. Easy to use and easy to carry. These balms may also be used on dry areas of skin like knees, elbows, and hands. It’s a universal balm. #influenster #glossier #balmdotcom #ig #love
Victoria H.
Glossier Flavored Balm Dotcom Trio uploaded by Victoria H.
I love this stuff!! Every scent I have tried is amazing. This makes your lips so soft and moisturized.
Supriya S.
Columbus, IN
Glossier Flavored Balm Dotcom Trio uploaded by Supriya S.
I have glossier balm dotcom in Mango, Birthday Cake and Cherry. I love the mango flavor the most. I love lip balms and balm dotcoms are some of the best lip balms that I have stumbled upon. Very moisturizing and long lasting. Absolutely love them!
Brittany N.
Dixon, KY
With Glossier’s latest release, a trio of their cult classic Balm Dotcom, the most conventional use of balm also happens to be the most fun. They come in three flavors, one for every mood or time of day. Mint is cooling, “like a crisp morning breeze and a fully charged phone,” via Glossier’s verbiage. There’s no color, so you’re just left with a refreshing, glossy sheen. Rose is soft and romantic, sweeter than any other rose flavored product I’ve tried, and even though it looks pink straight out of the tube, it goes on almost clear with a very, very subtle pink tint. Cherry is by far the most throwback-y of the three. The juicy red gives lips a healthy wash of color and tastes like your youth. Aesthetics aside, the balms are also filled with good-for-you ingredients like Castor Seed Oil and Beeswax, so chap and dryness don’t stand a chance.
Venus S.
Glossier Flavored Balm Dotcom Trio uploaded by Venus S.
I love enjoyed this product! I had to get every single one of them! I for sure buy them frequently! The packing is the cutest !
Jenna P.
Lubbock, TX
Glossier Flavored Balm Dotcom Trio uploaded by Jenna P.
These skin salves are THE BEST! I started using them when I had extremely chapped lips and within HOURS my lips felt noticeably softer. I got Mango, Mint, and Coconut (which doesn’t really have a scent). The mint and mango smell divine! 10/10 definitely recommend.

117 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tori A.
Phoenix, AZ
il y a 7 mois
Natalie L. il y a 6 mois
I have the cherry and the berry. I love the scent of the berry, the cherry smells like cherry chapstick not that there's anything wrong with that. The cherry has better pigment, but if you're looking for a tint they're both super light. I use the cherry over my red lipsticks/glosses/oils and berry over my berry and pink ones to add moisture, seal in, and add a tiny bit extra color
Mayfleur  M.
il y a un an
Glossier Flavored Balm Dotcom Trio do these just create a barrier on the lips or do they actually moisturize?
Madina S. il y a un an
I've recently just received mines and they seem to just create a barrier on the lips.