BY GLOSSIER #5 in Blush

With Cloud Paint, we set out to make blush the high point of your routine. The pillowy, gel-cream formula is designed to be the most user-friendly cheek color in existence. If you can finger paint, you can Cloud Paint—simply dab it onto cheeks wherever you please. It’s seamless, sheer, and buildable (i.e. it’s hard to accidentally apply too much). Inspired by gradient pink NYC sunsets, the shades are optimized to work across a wide range of skin tones for a healthy, flushed-from-within glow.

• Whats a good drugstore dupe for this?1 Answers
  • Ladies what’s your thoughts on this product ?! Really wan...6 Answers
  • What is the best way to apply this blush? I find it beaut...5 Answers
Buy on Glossier
  • "blends like a dream!! the pigmentation is nice too - not too loud but clearly there. i think i personally would have liked puff better (it’s light pink), but i purchased beam. i’m pretty fair with yellow undertones. the tube is small, but a very little amount goes a long way." in 31 reviews
S M.
These are really beautiful creamy blushes that blend easily: they mix together, layer, and sit nicely on the skin for a natural flush. They wear well on me, about 5-6 hours and fade evenly. I think the product itself is lovely, but don’t like the packaging, which is hard to control- it’s easy to take out far too much and waste a lot of product! I gave these away for that reason: the stila convertible colours are less hassle imo and give a similar finish.
Tiffany T.
I’m loving the glossier products so far. The blush I have is called “Beam” cloud paint. It’s a liquid blush you can apply just using your fingers. I sometimes apply a little too much so I make it more subtle using a little blending sponge. I love it for a sun kissed look without the harsh sun.
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
Glossier products are hit or miss for me but this one is a solid hit. It lasts all day and the color pay off is great... you only need the tiniest bit to get a pop of color. and it doesn't dry too quickly so it's super easy to blend. Blended in, it looks super natural as well.I've only used this on bare skin, so I'm not sure how it will fare on top of a foundation. It's great though on those days that you want to do a quick, minimal look.
Dymond M.
Fayetteville, GA
These blushes are very fun and easy to use! They are a liquidy gel consistency, but dry a little matte. They don't set super quickly so you have plenty of time to blend (and they blend well together!). I docked a star because Dusk won't show up on my skin no matter what and I was hoping that since Glossier has been so skin inclusive in the past, that these would be as well.
Roberta M.
Not going to lie, blush scares the heck out of me. I am really pale and with winter I can sometimes get ghostly. Understandably, blush scares me. If I put too much I look like I am sick. If I do not blend well I look like I have a rash on my face or I am overheating. So, yes, blush does scare me but not Glossier's Cloud Paints. I have all four shades and my current favorite is Puff. It is such a cute baby pink that could make anyone look like an innocent bare faced child. Now, why is this blush so different than others? Well, it does come in a liquid form as opposed to your regular powder form. Powders of anything are so tedious tho, you need a brush and that brush need to be clean and blah blah blah. Now, I cannot be the only person that /hates/ cleaning their brushes. With the cloud paints, you do not need any. All you need are your fingers and you are good to go. As for the blending, you only need a small amount of your desired cloud paint and just dab dab dab away on your cheeks (I also dab some on my lips to make my makeup look even more natural). Yes, the 80s are back but the blush from the decade is still in the past. So, go ahead and get one of the cloud paints, they will not disappoint. As for the price, they are $18 for .33 fl oz. While they may seem pricey, they will last you for so long that it is definitely worth getting every cent.
Ashley S.
Prt Jefferson, NY
Cloud Paint is one of the first Glossier products I purchased a few years back and has become one of my holy grail blush products. The colors are all incredibly light, but have amazing buildable pigment. I also love using them on my eyes and lips for a monochromatic, lazy girl look. My favorite is Dusk, pictured below!
Jasmine P.
St Petersburg, FL
Can I preface by saying I’ve never liked cream or liquid blush.. UNTIL NOW! Glossier has changed the game. This product is unlike anything over ever tried. It blends so seamlessly and has such great pigment. It give you the best flush and sheen to the cheeks. A little of this goes a long way. You can also mix shades for a customized shade. I’d highly recommend to any blush lover 💕
Marti W.
I love these little blushes! They are easy to use. A little bit goes a long way and I’m expecting the tube to last a while based on my daily use the past few months. I don’t wear much makeup daily and this is a nice addition that I have been enjoying. The packaging is a little iffy - need to be careful when using not to let too much out. I have sensitive combination-dry skin and had no issues using this.

Update - Still love this and just restocked. Never going back!
Mary C.
Dearborn, MI
These are so brilliant. They look so natural. Also, they soak into your skin and look amazing. They are true to color and last all day. I love this so much. I have dusk and it’s really natural and great. I am in love with these. I want them all. They’re a little small but you hardly need any product.
Kaitlin B.
I have the shade “Puff” and the color matches exactly the color strip on the tube. It’s a sheer blush so it is great for everyday and the “model off duty / natural” makeup look. I have very dry, sensitive skin and it works great because it’s a thin formula so it’s easy blend and light. It doesn’t clog my pores and it lasts all day. Love it for a natural look!Glossier Cloud Paint
Samantha B.
Ladies what’s your thoughts on this product ?! Really want to try it ? What’s the best color for tan/medium skin !? Thank you
Jasmeet K.
Greencastle, IN
What color should I get if I have light to medium skin with yellow undertones? I like a slight flush, nothing too dramatic.
Riley B.
Indianapolis, IN
What is the best way to apply this blush? I find it beautiful but for whatever reason I have a hard time getting it to look symmetrical
Vanessa K.
Coto De Caza, CA
Where do you buy these?!
Mia J.
What exactly is this? If it is a a lip color, is it pigmented? Is it creamy? Sticky? Long lasting?