BY GLOSSIER #7 in Blush

With Cloud Paint, we set out to make blush the high point of your routine. The pillowy, gel-cream formula is designed to be the most user-friendly cheek color in existence. If you can finger paint, you can Cloud Paint—simply dab it onto cheeks wherever you please. It’s seamless, sheer, and buildable (i.e. it’s hard to accidentally apply too much). Inspired by gradient pink NYC sunsets, the shades are optimized to work across a wide range of skin tones for a healthy, flushed-from-within glow.

• am i the ONLY person that thinks these look like my Art P...1 Answers
  • I’m having a giveaway on my Instagram. All you have to do...2 Answers
  • Whats a good drugstore dupe for this?2 Answers
Glossier Cloud Paint
  • "blends like a dream!! the pigmentation is nice too - not too loud but clearly there. i think i personally would have liked puff better (it’s light pink), but i purchased beam. i’m pretty fair with yellow undertones. the tube is small, but a very little amount goes a long way." in 31 reviews
S M.
These are really beautiful creamy blushes that blend easily: they mix together, layer, and sit nicely on the skin for a natural flush. They wear well on me, about 5-6 hours and fade evenly. I think the product itself is lovely, but don’t like the packaging, which is hard to control- it’s easy to take out far too much and waste a lot of product! I gave these away for that reason: the stila convertible colours are less hassle imo and give a similar finish.
Tiffany T.
I’m loving the glossier products so far. The blush I have is called “Beam” cloud paint. It’s a liquid blush you can apply just using your fingers. I sometimes apply a little too much so I make it more subtle using a little blending sponge. I love it for a sun kissed look without the harsh sun.
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
Glossier products are hit or miss for me but this one is a solid hit. It lasts all day and the color pay off is great... you only need the tiniest bit to get a pop of color. and it doesn't dry too quickly so it's super easy to blend. Blended in, it looks super natural as well.I've only used this on bare skin, so I'm not sure how it will fare on top of a foundation. It's great though on those days that you want to do a quick, minimal look.
Dymond M.
Atlanta, GA
These blushes are very fun and easy to use! They are a liquidy gel consistency, but dry a little matte. They don't set super quickly so you have plenty of time to blend (and they blend well together!). I docked a star because Dusk won't show up on my skin no matter what and I was hoping that since Glossier has been so skin inclusive in the past, that these would be as well.
Jazz P.
Brandon, FL
Ever since I started wearing makeup, I’ve been scared of blush. I always bought a powder blush, but barely touched it; I was afraid of applying too much and getting the “clown effect”. This didn’t change when Glossier first released cloud paint. I waited months to buy it, because of my blush fears. Being the Glossier stan that I am, I caved and bought the shade Beam. It’s a warm peachy/coral tone, which is my favorite. To my surprise, this gel blush was very easy to apply. Dare I say, as easy as the Glossier Instagram tutorials made it seem. Yes, it is very pigmented, so start with less than you think you’ll need. I apply it with my fingers and blend it out with a beauty blender. This method gives me a very natural, smooth and blended look. I even apply it across my nose sometimes for the “sun stripping” look. This is my favorite blush; I recommend this to everyone, especially those who are afraid of blush!
Marielena j.
I finally caved in and bought these fabulous blushes they really are so brilliantly made. My favorite is beam which is actually the shade I expected to like the least. I am between NC20-25 and haze which is the darker one I purchased looks great too. I’m only giving 4 stars because they really are expensive.
Taylor A.
Avon , CT
This Is my favorite blush ever, I will never use a powder blush again. This product goes on so smoothly and blends into the skin so well. It gives such a natural look I cant complete a makeup look without this. I use this on my very minimal makeup days to give some color back into my skin and on my full face days because it adds such good color and you can build it up. It also lasts so long because you don't need to much at one time. I love this product and will recommend to anyone in the blush market.
Sandra g.
Akron
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a product that you will thank yourself after buying. It is very easy to blend. It is buildable but you really don’t need that much because it’s very pigmented. It works well on tan skins. I will buy it again!
Violet P.
Toronto, ON
I got the duo in the shade Beam and Puff. My skin tone is NC27-30 and Beam works like a charm for me - so natural, yet provides a cute subtle colour for my colourless face in the morning (lol I blush naturally a lot also and my face has redness so it blends it perfectly). It is so easy to use and you cannot mess it up, although it is very possible that you will take more than you need - in that case, use it as a subtle eyeshadow or lip stain! The tube is cute but it's smaller than I expected, but I think we all are paying for the amazing marketing strategies of Glossier. Oh, and they have a great customer service team.
Sonia P.
I purchased the shade Dusk. It’s a beautiful, natural looking and very universal shade. I’ve never used liquid blush before and love how it applies. It wears well, does not get patchy throughout the day. You only need the tiniest drop for both cheeks so it’s a great price.
Samantha B.
Ladies what’s your thoughts on this product ?! Really want to try it ? What’s the best color for tan/medium skin !? Thank you
Jasmeet K.
Greencastle, IN
What color should I get if I have light to medium skin with yellow undertones? I like a slight flush, nothing too dramatic.
waterloo
I’m not sure which one to pick, either storm or haze. For sure I know I’m getting beam but out of storm/haze, which shade is better for light/medium asian skin? Im scared that storm will look like a bruise because of how dark it is and haze would look way to purple!
Riley B.
Indianapolis, IN
What is the best way to apply this blush? I find it beautiful but for whatever reason I have a hard time getting it to look symmetrical
Lauren D.
Are they good ? And worth the price ?