BY GLOSSIER #6 in Blush

With Cloud Paint, we set out to make blush the high point of your routine. The pillowy, gel-cream formula is designed to be the most user-friendly cheek color in existence. If you can finger paint, you can Cloud Paint—simply dab it onto cheeks wherever you please. It’s seamless, sheer, and buildable (i.e. it’s hard to accidentally apply too much). Inspired by gradient pink NYC sunsets, the shades are optimized to work across a wide range of skin tones for a healthy, flushed-from-within glow.

• Whats a good drugstore dupe for this?1 Answers
  • Ladies what’s your thoughts on this product ?! Really wan...6 Answers
  • What is the best way to apply this blush? I find it beaut...5 Answers
Buy on Glossier
  • "blends like a dream!! the pigmentation is nice too - not too loud but clearly there. i think i personally would have liked puff better (it’s light pink), but i purchased beam. i’m pretty fair with yellow undertones. the tube is small, but a very little amount goes a long way." in 31 reviews
Beth-Ann S.
This liquid blush is unlike anything I have ever used. A little bit goes a long way, so I apply the smallest dab to my fingertips and pat it into the skin. It blends in seamlessly and creates a beautiful soft, glowy blush.
Sawan C.
Gardner
This has become an unexpected favorite of mine. I used to wear powder blushes back in the day and never really got into cream blushes. I’m not sure I would even describe this as a cream. It’s a watery pigment for your cheeks. A little goes a long way and it’s easily blended. I got the shade beam which is a pinky orange. I never thought orange would look good on olive skin but I think this looks gorgeous. Love it!
Anna A.
literally the only blush i use, if you want to pick a duo get puff and dusk. i’m fair skinned so i can use those two colors as a contour and blush color. these last all day and i always get compliments!
Farah H.
Nottingham
Very easy to work with and has a natural finish. Would highly recommend to those who want a light flush. I wear the colour bean on my medium/tan skin and it shows up enough to see that I’m am wearing some colour on the cheeks. Also very intrigued to try dusk as many people rave about this colour as well!
Kara M.
Port Lambton
Glossier Cloud Paint is an amazing product to can wear it on its own for a more everyday look or you can add it to your everyday glam. This product is versatile and so easy to to apply. Its nice an compact to its great to take on the go and to travel with!
Lina G.
Lexington
I have the cloud paint in the shade Dusk which is the darkest nude shade of the four. I use it mainly as a contour which works well. It is very easy to apply and it is buildable. I would definitely like to try other shades as well in the future
Katy E.
Johnson City , TN
I like the color and how easy it pats on. A little goes a very long way and it’s almost impossible to get just the right amount of product out of the tube. It comes out way too fast. It is very pigmented. The nice thing about this product is that it pats on without moving your foundation/tinted moisturizer. That’s not always the case with cream or gel blushes. This is a really nice product but it needs better packaging. Maybe a smaller hole to squeeze the product out.
Rahma D.
It does my face do cheek blush any colour I can put on my cheek and that you will look nice for me the highlight looks
Echo F.
Ottawa, ON
The product itself is absolutely amazing! I have the shades beam, dusk, and haze. I love mixing the shades but I think my favourite shade to use on its own is dusk. The product is super blendable and dusk in particular doesn't look too heavy even if you've used too much. The packaging, while very aesthetically pleasing, is hard to control when squeezing the product out. You have to squeeze very slowly, and it gets worse when you've used more product and there's more air in the tube. However, I still prefer this liquid format to powder blushes.
Georgia L.
Davis, CA
My favorite blush ever ever ever!! The cloud paints last so much longer than traditional powder blushes, they also have a very blendable formula. The colors are very buildable and they're very natural looking. My favorite cloud paint is in the color dusk.
Samantha B.
Ladies what’s your thoughts on this product ?! Really want to try it ? What’s the best color for tan/medium skin !? Thank you
Jasmeet K.
Greencastle, IN
What color should I get if I have light to medium skin with yellow undertones? I like a slight flush, nothing too dramatic.
Riley B.
Indianapolis, IN
What is the best way to apply this blush? I find it beautiful but for whatever reason I have a hard time getting it to look symmetrical
Vanessa K.
Coto De Caza, CA
Where do you buy these?!
Mia J.
What exactly is this? If it is a a lip color, is it pigmented? Is it creamy? Sticky? Long lasting?