BY GLOSSIER #7 in Blush

With Cloud Paint, we set out to make blush the high point of your routine. The pillowy, gel-cream formula is designed to be the most user-friendly cheek color in existence. If you can finger paint, you can Cloud Paint—simply dab it onto cheeks wherever you please. It’s seamless, sheer, and buildable (i.e. it’s hard to accidentally apply too much). Inspired by gradient pink NYC sunsets, the shades are optimized to work across a wide range of skin tones for a healthy, flushed-from-within glow.

• I’m having a giveaway on my Instagram. All you have to do...1 Answers
  • Whats a good drugstore dupe for this?2 Answers
  • Ladies what’s your thoughts on this product ?! Really wan...8 Answers
Buy on Glossier
  • "blends like a dream!! the pigmentation is nice too - not too loud but clearly there. i think i personally would have liked puff better (it’s light pink), but i purchased beam. i’m pretty fair with yellow undertones. the tube is small, but a very little amount goes a long way." in 31 reviews
Priscila S.
Dallas, TX
I love this blush because it has super cute tones. It can be used also as eye shadow. It is buildable and super easy to apply with your fingers or with a brush if you prefer. It does last all day! Would buy again and recommend to other people.
Jessica N.
Raynham, MA
I got this in beam and dusk. I LOOOOVE these. I see where the hype comes from. They are super pigmented and the color is super nice. I’ve been on the hunt for a cream or liquid blush for the longest time. I don’t use any powders on my face because they all sit funny on the surface and makes me look dry/crusty. So I use cream and liquid everything. The price is good and the quality is also very good. I use my finger tips and my beauty blender to blend into my foundation and I just love it!! I look more alive and fresh!
Olivia V.
INNN LOOOVVVEEE!!!
I wish I had all the shades!!!
I have a fair/light complexion and currently have Puff and it gives me such a healthy, happy flush of color. I try to mimic a sunburn although I don’t advocate getting an actual sunburn :)
Super cute!!
I get so carried away with this stuff.
The formulation, packaging, application, EVERYTHING is a dream!!!
Can’t see myself reaching for another blush!
I have acne-prone, oily skin and don’t find this to be irritating at all.
Only critique I would have for this is to improvise the longevity.
Yasmine S.
Saint Albans, NY
Every time I wear this blush I get so many compliments specific to my blush. People don’t complement about the full make up look but they specifically hone in on the soft touch of blush on my cheeks. They told me I look like a baby doll.
Samantha R.
Gorgeous colors. A little goes a long way!!! This product is very pigmented and creamy. Apply with fingers and pat out to diffuse, gives a very natural flush. Can be intense if you want. Also cute on the lips for a diffused lip color.
Judy S.
Austin, TX
This is the perfect barely-there cheek tint. It's so easy to apply and very difficult to accidentally over apply unless you're just smearing it across your check. A tiny amount goes such a long way and these products stay fresh in their adorable little tubes. Glossier packaging and products are always incredible and this is no exception. I was able to snag a deal as they had a discount when you buy two. Shipping was free with my purchase as well and they have a killer return policy.
Amanda W.
Love love LOVE this blush. It blends like a complete dream, on top of foundation or just on natural skin it’s so pretty! I have the peachy shade, Beam, and it looks perfect on my light skin as well as when I’m self-tanned. The best way to apply it in my opinion is with your fingers, tap it in a circular pattern, and then I tap a beauty blender on top of it to make sure it’s seamlessly blended. I totally recommend this to anyone that wants to try out a cream blush.
Amber P.
Roanoke, VA
it's great and keeps the color in longer. it has a great selection to choose from.

yes it is very easy to blend.
pros- it's great for anything, its a great type to use.

shimmery is best it shines so well.

yes I would buy it again because it's great
Alexa S.
Great Neck, NY
I love love love this product so much! It is so pretty and easy to apply! Rather than take the time to get ur brush out all you do is simply squeeze and rub! Color is so beautiful and natural! Mix and match to get a perfect tone
Yaritza V.
Washington, DC
I am a huge fun of all Glossier products but this one is by far the best. Easy to use, long wearing, and a beautiful color selection. Doesn’t move your foundation/base and can be blended in with your fingers or a beauty blender.
Samantha B.
Ladies what’s your thoughts on this product ?! Really want to try it ? What’s the best color for tan/medium skin !? Thank you
Jasmeet K.
Greencastle, IN
What color should I get if I have light to medium skin with yellow undertones? I like a slight flush, nothing too dramatic.
Vanessa K.
Coto De Caza, CA
Where do you buy these?!
Riley B.
Indianapolis, IN
What is the best way to apply this blush? I find it beautiful but for whatever reason I have a hard time getting it to look symmetrical
Mia J.
What exactly is this? If it is a a lip color, is it pigmented? Is it creamy? Sticky? Long lasting?