BY GLOSSIER #6 in Blush

With Cloud Paint, we set out to make blush the high point of your routine. The pillowy, gel-cream formula is designed to be the most user-friendly cheek color in existence. If you can finger paint, you can Cloud Paint—simply dab it onto cheeks wherever you please. It’s seamless, sheer, and buildable (i.e. it’s hard to accidentally apply too much). Inspired by gradient pink NYC sunsets, the shades are optimized to work across a wide range of skin tones for a healthy, flushed-from-within glow.

• Whats a good drugstore dupe for this?1 Answers
  • Ladies what’s your thoughts on this product ?! Really wan...6 Answers
  • What is the best way to apply this blush? I find it beaut...5 Answers
Buy on Glossier
  • "blends like a dream!! the pigmentation is nice too - not too loud but clearly there. i think i personally would have liked puff better (it’s light pink), but i purchased beam. i’m pretty fair with yellow undertones. the tube is small, but a very little amount goes a long way." in 31 reviews
Kylie M.
Louisville , KY
Worth the hype. The artist and makeup lover in me could not say no. The shades are subtle, but are also easily buildable. The look of the blush is so natural. I would buy all four if I had the money. However, the two I did purchase have lasted me a year so far.
Holly T.
Ithaca, NY
This is the exact blush product I’ve been dreaming of. I’ve tried both pinky colors and am in love. It’s great that it’s a gel formula, which offers significant buildability, depending on how dramatic of a look you would like. It also works wonderfully under a powder blush, and will really make it pop if you’re looking for an intense amount of color. Also one tube will probably last me forever!
Brooke M.
Buffalo
As someone with oily skin, this was not a great product for me. A very dewy finish but it quickly came off. It stays true to the color you apply but is tricky to keep on throughout the day. Difficult to blend out and into foundation. Wouldn’t buy again.
Mariya A.
Santa Ana, CA
This is my HOLY GRAIL blush. I use beam and am a woman of color (though I am more caramel in skin tone). On me, it lasts all day and does not cause me to breakout or become greasy. It remains matte. Additionally, it is SUPER pigmented. Although you don't get a ton of product, you do not need a lot (just one squeeze works for me) as it is so pigmented. That being said, it is very easy to accidentally get too much/waste product. Long story short, it keeps me looking like a perfectly flushed doll.
Ruby V.
Burbank
I brought 2 of these last month and now I own the whole range. I love them so much and are perfect for those “no makeup days” or just a natural makeup day. I love these so much and can stop recommending them to my friends. I would definitely recommend these to everyone
Alexi K.
Philadelphia , PA
Beam is my favorite blush! Its a peachy coral color that looks great on medium-Golden skin tones. It’s so easy to apply and you only need a small amount. Cloud paint has completely converted me to cream and liquid blushes. I rarely use powder now.
Julia M.
San Marino
I love these glossier cloud paints so so much! It is so long lasting and gives such a subtle/ minimalistic look! It’s so cute and the colors are so nice. I have medium skin and it complements some so nicely! I would recommend this to anyone who wants to try it out!
Cynthia H.
I really like the subtle flush that this blush left on my cheeks. It’s not too terribly pigmented but right after a work out this is a great natural cream blush to put on. I want to try more colors, the one I have is a little peach/bronzer toned.
sky C.
Plano, TX
AMAZING! Definitely the best cream blush I’ve ever used, and the only blush I use anymore. It works below and on top of powder, and there’s a shade for every skin tone. It will last you forever. You don’t need much, and a little goes a long way.
Brittany C.
Fairfax , VA
This is my go-to blush. Specifically in the color dusk and puff mixed together. They're easily blendable and SO pigmented. When I say a little goes a long way....a little goes a long way. That means the product lasts much longer than expected.
Samantha B.
Ladies what’s your thoughts on this product ?! Really want to try it ? What’s the best color for tan/medium skin !? Thank you
Jasmeet K.
Greencastle, IN
What color should I get if I have light to medium skin with yellow undertones? I like a slight flush, nothing too dramatic.
Riley B.
Indianapolis, IN
What is the best way to apply this blush? I find it beautiful but for whatever reason I have a hard time getting it to look symmetrical
Vanessa K.
Coto De Caza, CA
Where do you buy these?!
Mia J.
What exactly is this? If it is a a lip color, is it pigmented? Is it creamy? Sticky? Long lasting?