BY GLOSSIER #5 in Blush

With Cloud Paint, we set out to make blush the high point of your routine. The pillowy, gel-cream formula is designed to be the most user-friendly cheek color in existence. If you can finger paint, you can Cloud Paint—simply dab it onto cheeks wherever you please. It’s seamless, sheer, and buildable (i.e. it’s hard to accidentally apply too much). Inspired by gradient pink NYC sunsets, the shades are optimized to work across a wide range of skin tones for a healthy, flushed-from-within glow.

• Whats a good drugstore dupe for this?1 Answers
  • Ladies what’s your thoughts on this product ?! Really wan...5 Answers
  • What is the best way to apply this blush? I find it beaut...4 Answers
Buy on Glossier
  • "blends like a dream!! the pigmentation is nice too - not too loud but clearly there. i think i personally would have liked puff better (it’s light pink), but i purchased beam. i’m pretty fair with yellow undertones. the tube is small, but a very little amount goes a long way." in 31 reviews
Hannah S.
This is my go to makeup product! It quite literally gives me life lol. I use the color dusk almost every single day I wear makeup and it really ties everything in. It gives me a healthy color and glow which is just what I need on my pale skin! Don’t know what I did before buying this!
Tina T.
I bought two cloud paints-- dusk and beam! The blush blends evenly onto my skin and it looks natural. I like the color Beam more better than Dusk but they both work good. With Glossier Cloud Paint, a little goes a long way so make sure to get little product for that NATURAL look.
Jill N.
A little goes a long way with this blush! Just a little dot of it on the apples of my cheeks and then I pat it out with my fingers. I have beam which is a matte coral color that is a natural, beautiful glow on my pale skin. It's a little container but it's going to last since I use so little each time I use it.
Michaela L.
Have this in 'Puff' and it's my favorite blush right now (and probably ever). I don't wear a lot of make-up and this is one of my newfound daily go-tos to accentuate my cheeks and overall complexion. A little goes a long way with this - it blends well and looks very natural.
Jules G.
Grand rapids, MI
This is my favorite blush on the planet. Beautiful color and very pigmented. A little goes a long way. I have all four shades and they are extremely flattering. You can also mix and match. Easy to apply and fast if you're running out the door. This stuff looks so natural!
Mya R.
miami , FL
I LOVE my cloud paint!!! i was always so skeptical of Glossier and couldn’t imagine it was as good as everyone said, but i was wrong! i love the color (i got it in Puff) it glides on so easily and layers very well. i will definitely be trying out the rest of the colors!
Kristina C.
Somerville, MA
I’ve been really into cream products lately. I find that they’re easy to apply on the go, they blend well, and tend to be really versatile. That’s why I really like glossier’s cloud paint. I have it in beam and can use it for blush as well as a little eye pigment to make me look refreshed and brightened. I really really like it also because it’s hard to accidentally apply too much, but it is a buildable pigment. Love love love it, I want to buy all the colors.
Lauren N.
Los Angeles
Cloud Paint is my everything. I was never a blush person before cloud paint, but the wearability is like nothing I've ever encountered. Honestly. I have every color, and will use this product as long as it exists. I love that it's basically like finger painting your face. Plus a little goes a longgg way & the colors are super flattering. Not a ton of product in the tube, but you use it so sparingly each time that it will still last you forever! I'm obsessed, if you're contemplating it, just take the plunge. Easily in my top 3 favorite Glossier products. Message me to get 10% off your order! Glossier Cloud Paint
Hana B.
I am giving this a low rating because it is so difficult for me to apply. I got it in the color dusk which may not have been suitable for me because it looks like contour on my skin. Maybe once I am able to apply this correctly I will start to like it a lot more.
Brianna D.
When I first ordered this I actually didn’t love it. Then I randomly picked it up one day and I wanted to punch myself for sleeping on it for so long. It literally makes me look like a glowing cherub angel face princess. Not just me, everyone. I know I say this about every glossier product but this is PERFECT
Jasmeet K.
Greencastle, IN
What color should I get if I have light to medium skin with yellow undertones? I like a slight flush, nothing too dramatic.
Samantha B.
Ladies what’s your thoughts on this product ?! Really want to try it ? What’s the best color for tan/medium skin !? Thank you
Vanessa K.
Coto De Caza, CA
Where do you buy these?!
Mia J.
What exactly is this? If it is a a lip color, is it pigmented? Is it creamy? Sticky? Long lasting?
Riley B.
Indianapolis, IN
What is the best way to apply this blush? I find it beautiful but for whatever reason I have a hard time getting it to look symmetrical