BY GLOSSIER #5 in Blush

With Cloud Paint, we set out to make blush the high point of your routine. The pillowy, gel-cream formula is designed to be the most user-friendly cheek color in existence. If you can finger paint, you can Cloud Paint—simply dab it onto cheeks wherever you please. It’s seamless, sheer, and buildable (i.e. it’s hard to accidentally apply too much). Inspired by gradient pink NYC sunsets, the shades are optimized to work across a wide range of skin tones for a healthy, flushed-from-within glow.

• Whats a good drugstore dupe for this?1 Answers
  • Ladies what’s your thoughts on this product ?! Really wan...6 Answers
  • What is the best way to apply this blush? I find it beaut...5 Answers
Buy on Glossier
  • "blends like a dream!! the pigmentation is nice too - not too loud but clearly there. i think i personally would have liked puff better (it’s light pink), but i purchased beam. i’m pretty fair with yellow undertones. the tube is small, but a very little amount goes a long way." in 31 reviews
Jasmine P.
St Petersburg, FL
Can I preface by saying I’ve never liked cream or liquid blush.. UNTIL NOW! Glossier has changed the game. This product is unlike anything over ever tried. It blends so seamlessly and has such great pigment. It give you the best flush and sheen to the cheeks. A little of this goes a long way. You can also mix shades for a customized shade. I’d highly recommend to any blush lover 💕
Raven D.
When I first got these Cloud Paint's I was a little taken aback by how small they were and thought they would last maybe a a month and a half tops, boy was I wrong! It's been 5 months and I still have plenty of product left and I use it daily going back and forth on the shades Dusk and Beam. This gives you such a natural flush look to the cheeks and blends amazingly. Use a light hand when applying because they're very pigmented and a little goes a long way.
Melanie U.
Athens, OH
I have this in puff, dusk, and beam, and I absolutely love it. You can apply it with your fingers, or use a brush or sponge. The color is sheer, but buildable so you can control how much color you want. I love this for a natural, flushed look, or a more intense blush look. I have light/medium skin, so for me the color dusk works almost like a bronzer/blush in one because the color is a bit brownish. The finish is a bit shiny, but overall I'm obsessed.
Kate B.
I LOVE this product. Before I got it, I wasn’t much of a Blush wearer because I either didn’t feel like putting a layer of powder on my cheeks, or I didn’t like the cream formula. Now that I have tried this, I can’t live without it! Beam is the perfect way to brighten your complexion, and it doesn’t look as neon orange as it does when swatched. I have light-medium skin and dusk gives me a bit of dimension and subtle contouring. The formula is amazing and blendable!
Hannah S.
Margate, FL
These cloud paints are one of my favorite products from Glossier. I have fairly light skin (Estee Lauderdale Double Wear Foundation in Ecru (1N) ) and I think that Puff is the most amazing color for my skin tone, Beam is a pretty close second! I have pretty oily skin so these don’t last for hours and hours on me but they last long enough! I love working with cream products and these blend out beautifully. All in all an amazing product and well worth your money!
Jennifer H.
Woodside, NY
The thing that bothers me is the packaging. I wish it were in a pump bottle instead of a squeeze out tube. But he blush is really realyyyy pigmented so you have to be careful how much you use. I like the pink shades as blush and the brown shades as contour: its great for layering. If I were to tell myself before buying advice, I would just say go for he pink shades and buy one. This is going to last me like eons. I should put it in stocking stuffers!
Ashley S.
Prt Jefferson, NY
Cloud Paint is one of the first Glossier products I purchased a few years back and has become one of my holy grail blush products. The colors are all incredibly light, but have amazing buildable pigment. I also love using them on my eyes and lips for a monochromatic, lazy girl look. My favorite is Dusk, pictured below!
Megan H.
Orlando
At first I was a little worried because the tube is so small for how much you pay, but you only need a little bit of product for a color pay off. I have the two light shades and they look good when I’m pale and when I’m fake tanned. I use my fingers or a stippling brush to apply and it looks like a natural flush. The light peach is my favorite but I like the light pink when I want to look wide awake!
Mary C.
Dearborn, MI
These are so brilliant. They look so natural. Also, they soak into your skin and look amazing. They are true to color and last all day. I love this so much. I have dusk and it’s really natural and great. I am in love with these. I want them all. They’re a little small but you hardly need any product.
Ange W.
So good. Like insanely good. I have oily skin and blushes tend to slide away mid-day, but this stays. I don't know how, it just  does. I describe this to people as a creamy tint, like if Benetint woke up one day and decided it wanted to try being a body butter - supremely blendable and buildable with hella staying power. I can even use that scary 5x magnification mirror and barely see the product on my skin. All that before even getting into the colours! All are insanely universal and look completely natural (I got the 4 pack during Xmas). Dusk is my favorite and I use it all over, even on the lips. Glossier is often hit or miss with me but, man almighty, they really did a good job with this one. I have no qualms about shelling out cash for this one.
Samantha B.
Ladies what’s your thoughts on this product ?! Really want to try it ? What’s the best color for tan/medium skin !? Thank you
Jasmeet K.
Greencastle, IN
What color should I get if I have light to medium skin with yellow undertones? I like a slight flush, nothing too dramatic.
Riley B.
Indianapolis, IN
What is the best way to apply this blush? I find it beautiful but for whatever reason I have a hard time getting it to look symmetrical
Vanessa K.
Coto De Caza, CA
Where do you buy these?!
Mia J.
What exactly is this? If it is a a lip color, is it pigmented? Is it creamy? Sticky? Long lasting?