BY GLOSSIER #7 in Blush

With Cloud Paint, we set out to make blush the high point of your routine. The pillowy, gel-cream formula is designed to be the most user-friendly cheek color in existence. If you can finger paint, you can Cloud Paint—simply dab it onto cheeks wherever you please. It’s seamless, sheer, and buildable (i.e. it’s hard to accidentally apply too much). Inspired by gradient pink NYC sunsets, the shades are optimized to work across a wide range of skin tones for a healthy, flushed-from-within glow.

• am i the ONLY person that thinks these look like my Art P...2 Answers
  • I’m having a giveaway on my Instagram. All you have to do...2 Answers
  • Whats a good drugstore dupe for this?2 Answers
Glossier Cloud Paint
  • "blends like a dream!! the pigmentation is nice too - not too loud but clearly there. i think i personally would have liked puff better (it’s light pink), but i purchased beam. i’m pretty fair with yellow undertones. the tube is small, but a very little amount goes a long way." in 31 reviews
Raven D.
When I first got these Cloud Paint's I was a little taken aback by how small they were and thought they would last maybe a a month and a half tops, boy was I wrong! It's been 5 months and I still have plenty of product left and I use it daily going back and forth on the shades Dusk and Beam. This gives you such a natural flush look to the cheeks and blends amazingly. Use a light hand when applying because they're very pigmented and a little goes a long way.
Hannah S.
Margate, FL
These cloud paints are one of my favorite products from Glossier. I have fairly light skin (Estee Lauderdale Double Wear Foundation in Ecru (1N) ) and I think that Puff is the most amazing color for my skin tone, Beam is a pretty close second! I have pretty oily skin so these don’t last for hours and hours on me but they last long enough! I love working with cream products and these blend out beautifully. All in all an amazing product and well worth your money!
Kate B.
I LOVE this product. Before I got it, I wasn’t much of a Blush wearer because I either didn’t feel like putting a layer of powder on my cheeks, or I didn’t like the cream formula. Now that I have tried this, I can’t live without it! Beam is the perfect way to brighten your complexion, and it doesn’t look as neon orange as it does when swatched. I have light-medium skin and dusk gives me a bit of dimension and subtle contouring. The formula is amazing and blendable!
Jennifer H.
Woodside, NY
The thing that bothers me is the packaging. I wish it were in a pump bottle instead of a squeeze out tube. But he blush is really realyyyy pigmented so you have to be careful how much you use. I like the pink shades as blush and the brown shades as contour: its great for layering. If I were to tell myself before buying advice, I would just say go for he pink shades and buy one. This is going to last me like eons. I should put it in stocking stuffers!
Haley F.
Carpinteria
These blend very nicely on the skin and the color is great! My favorite is beam for a nice coral pop of color. It works over any make up and is buildable so you can put a lot or a little. Only complaint is you sometimes have to reapply about halfway through the day. It is my favorite blush though so will definitely keep buying!
Kirin K.
Phoenix
This is the perfect liquid blush! They come out looking super pigmented but they sheer out beautifully on the skin leaving a natural flush. I also love the cloud paints because they don’t dry down right away they give you a good amount of time to blend everything out. I use the beauty blender blusher sponge and it spreads this product out like a dream without looking patchy or removing product that it’s on top of
Chelsea C.
Scott Afb, IL
❤️Cloud Paint (in the shade Dusk) - $18 for .33oz:So, I liked this product; I liked how it looked on the skin, but I wasn’t all like “OMG THIS IS BETTER THAN JESUS’S TITS!” nah. It was nice and pigmented (a little goes a LOOOOONG way) but blended out really good – it looks really natural. It’s very buildable. I almost regret getting the shade I got, because it’s pretty orange on my fair skin, but I can make it work. I do plan to get the shade “Puff” in the near future. The consistency is not what you’d expect. It’s kinda thin, like a watery gel. I was expecting it to be more like a jelly or mousse, but that’s ok. ❤️Alternative Product: Pixi by Petra Sheer Cheek Gel - $14 for 0.4oz
Trisha W.
This is my holy grail favorite product ever. I can’t find another product that performs this well. The look is stunning, application is easy, they are super pigmented and the formula is hydrating but somehow lasts long. I highly recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin looking to add color to their face. It feels like you’re wearing nothing. Glossier Cloud Paint is the best!!
Monica S.
I own dusk, puff, and beam and I really love all of them. They're sheer and buildable. They blend out easily with my finger tips or a beauty blender and mesh wonderfully with my foundation. The one thing I found a bit odd about it was the finish. I was expecting something a bit dewier? But these come off a bit matte, maybe even satin-matte? They dry down and don't remain emollient like a Stila convertible color however it's nothing drying like it would suck the moisture out of your skin.
Mary C.
Dearborn, MI
These are so brilliant. They look so natural. Also, they soak into your skin and look amazing. They are true to color and last all day. I love this so much. I have dusk and it’s really natural and great. I am in love with these. I want them all. They’re a little small but you hardly need any product.
Samantha B.
Ladies what’s your thoughts on this product ?! Really want to try it ? What’s the best color for tan/medium skin !? Thank you
Jasmeet K.
Greencastle, IN
What color should I get if I have light to medium skin with yellow undertones? I like a slight flush, nothing too dramatic.
Riley B.
Indianapolis, IN
What is the best way to apply this blush? I find it beautiful but for whatever reason I have a hard time getting it to look symmetrical
Lauren D.
Are they good ? And worth the price ?
waterloo
I’m not sure which one to pick, either storm or haze. For sure I know I’m getting beam but out of storm/haze, which shade is better for light/medium asian skin? Im scared that storm will look like a bruise because of how dark it is and haze would look way to purple!