BY GLOSSIER #7 in Blush

With Cloud Paint, we set out to make blush the high point of your routine. The pillowy, gel-cream formula is designed to be the most user-friendly cheek color in existence. If you can finger paint, you can Cloud Paint—simply dab it onto cheeks wherever you please. It’s seamless, sheer, and buildable (i.e. it’s hard to accidentally apply too much). Inspired by gradient pink NYC sunsets, the shades are optimized to work across a wide range of skin tones for a healthy, flushed-from-within glow.

• am i the ONLY person that thinks these look like my Art P...2 Answers
  • I’m having a giveaway on my Instagram. All you have to do...2 Answers
  • Whats a good drugstore dupe for this?2 Answers
Glossier Cloud Paint
  • "blends like a dream!! the pigmentation is nice too - not too loud but clearly there. i think i personally would have liked puff better (it’s light pink), but i purchased beam. i’m pretty fair with yellow undertones. the tube is small, but a very little amount goes a long way." in 31 reviews
Amber P.
Roanoke, VA
it's great and keeps the color in longer. it has a great selection to choose from.

yes it is very easy to blend.
pros- it's great for anything, its a great type to use.

shimmery is best it shines so well.

yes I would buy it again because it's great
Alexa S.
Newark, DE
I love love love this product so much! It is so pretty and easy to apply! Rather than take the time to get ur brush out all you do is simply squeeze and rub! Color is so beautiful and natural! Mix and match to get a perfect tone
Yaritza V.
Washington, DC
I am a huge fun of all Glossier products but this one is by far the best. Easy to use, long wearing, and a beautiful color selection. Doesn’t move your foundation/base and can be blended in with your fingers or a beauty blender.
Gabriela P.
Lakeland
I love this product because it is so easy to use and very blend-able. It’s a very nice affordable cream product that goes a long way and is very natural if you like that kind of look. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Erika and Frida ..
Los Angeles, CA
Love this product! Super nice if you are going for a glowy natural look. It is not super pigmented, but definitely buildable. Does not go well with a glam look, at least not for me. Overall super nice packaging and easy to use!
Melanie U.
Saint Louis, MO
I have this in puff, dusk, and beam, and I absolutely love it. You can apply it with your fingers, or use a brush or sponge. The color is sheer, but buildable so you can control how much color you want. I love this for a natural, flushed look, or a more intense blush look. I have light/medium skin, so for me the color dusk works almost like a bronzer/blush in one because the color is a bit brownish. The finish is a bit shiny, but overall I'm obsessed.
Sophie C.
San Francisco, CA
I tried it this and was not impressed. I wanted to love it because the packaging is so cute but it’s so hard to work with and I don’t have the time in the morning to play around with it. It’s so easy to overblush too so I’m not a fan
Sydney M.
Boston
I LOVE THIS STUFF. It blends so beautifully onto the skin and tints your skin very naturally. However, I wish this was a little more pigmented and lasted longer. I find that if you don’t set it with a powder it disappears quickly. Dusk is the most beautiful shade!
Christina K.
Ann Arbor , MI
In the beginning I hated this product because I didn’t know how to use it. There is a fine line between too much and not enough product with this cream blush. If you put too little it sheers out to nothing and too much makes me look clownish. I find that squirting it out on my hand and blending it out using a blending sponge works best. One downside is that I always squirt out more product than I need. I wish it didn’t come out in a squeezy tube.
Megan F.
I love the colors and the way they sit on my skin and how long they last, I only wish there was a way to use them after the mineral powder, I prefer a matte look and glossier slime leaves me a little too dewy for my taste.
Samantha B.
Ladies what’s your thoughts on this product ?! Really want to try it ? What’s the best color for tan/medium skin !? Thank you
Jasmeet K.
Greencastle, IN
What color should I get if I have light to medium skin with yellow undertones? I like a slight flush, nothing too dramatic.
Riley B.
Indianapolis, IN
What is the best way to apply this blush? I find it beautiful but for whatever reason I have a hard time getting it to look symmetrical
Lauren D.
Are they good ? And worth the price ?
waterloo
I’m not sure which one to pick, either storm or haze. For sure I know I’m getting beam but out of storm/haze, which shade is better for light/medium asian skin? Im scared that storm will look like a bruise because of how dark it is and haze would look way to purple!