BY GLOSSIER #5 in Blush

With Cloud Paint, we set out to make blush the high point of your routine. The pillowy, gel-cream formula is designed to be the most user-friendly cheek color in existence. If you can finger paint, you can Cloud Paint—simply dab it onto cheeks wherever you please. It’s seamless, sheer, and buildable (i.e. it’s hard to accidentally apply too much). Inspired by gradient pink NYC sunsets, the shades are optimized to work across a wide range of skin tones for a healthy, flushed-from-within glow.

• Whats a good drugstore dupe for this?1 Answers
  • Ladies what’s your thoughts on this product ?! Really wan...5 Answers
  • What is the best way to apply this blush? I find it beaut...4 Answers
Buy on Glossier
  • "blends like a dream!! the pigmentation is nice too - not too loud but clearly there. i think i personally would have liked puff better (it’s light pink), but i purchased beam. i’m pretty fair with yellow undertones. the tube is small, but a very little amount goes a long way." in 31 reviews
Mollie K.
Lewiston, ME
If you like the natural no makeup makeup look then you will like these. It is a natural flush of color. It is hard to control how much comes out of the tube though and you need a tiny amount. They need a better packaging idea
kye p.
i love these!! i own 2 shades. they make my skin look flawless and i love how lightweight they feel. the only downside is they take awhile to use compared to regular blush. i have acne prone skin and these don’t break me out!
dezi l.
Corona, CA
This is the most beautiful blush i’ve ever used. it has the nicest finish that’s not matte but not extremely dewy it looks just like skin should. it’s definitely buildable and the colors are excellent and fit all skin tones.
Alex G.
I'm not that big of a fan of blush so I wasn't sure if I was going to enjoy these or not, but I definitely do! They look SO natural so it's great if you just want a natural day. It's very easy to blend so it doesn't require much effort. But make sure to not put too much! You only need a tiny bit which is also great because that means it will last forever.
Jaci W.
Spokane
This product is a game changer for me. I had seen a few Instagram videos and wanted to give this a go, as it looked really easy to use. I am so happy I found it, because it changed the way I saw blush. You need the smallest amount and you have the perfect flushed cheeks, and no brushes - just used your fingers. It’s buildable with such a soft finish. I’m in love!
Katelyn Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
These are very natural looking, easy to use liquid/cream blushes, I love the colors available. My only complaint is the packaging, it’s very easy to accidentally squeeze wayyy too much from the tube and there’s really no way to put it back in. Other than that recommended if you want a dewy, natural blush.
Rose D.
As an oily skinned gal, I really didn’t expect to like these blushes. However, they just look so beautiful on the cheeks! The pigmentation is amazing and they blend out beautifully. I will definitely repurchase, but I do wish there were more shades.
RACHEL N.
Cambridge, MA
I love Cloud Paint. I have it in Haze and Dusk. Haze is super pigmented - use sparingly, the tube will last you forever. It's perfect for a post-gym flush and helps brighten my face in the winter. I use Dusk as a slight contour/blush - it has a nice clay tone and I've gotten multiple compliments on how tan and well-rested I look when I wear it.
Sophia Q.
Grovetown, GA
This blush is very natural looking, gives you that perfect flushed look without looking made up. It’s a great product for daily wear - light and natural, no fuss but it stands out. Recommended.
Katie B.
Portland, OR
I never knew I needed a liquid blush until this product. I love mixing the colours to make a perfect shade. I love mixing haze & puff! It’s so easy to apply and blends in quickly.
Jasmeet K.
Greencastle, IN
What color should I get if I have light to medium skin with yellow undertones? I like a slight flush, nothing too dramatic.
Samantha B.
Ladies what’s your thoughts on this product ?! Really want to try it ? What’s the best color for tan/medium skin !? Thank you
Vanessa K.
Coto De Caza, CA
Where do you buy these?!
Mia J.
What exactly is this? If it is a a lip color, is it pigmented? Is it creamy? Sticky? Long lasting?
Riley B.
Indianapolis, IN
What is the best way to apply this blush? I find it beautiful but for whatever reason I have a hard time getting it to look symmetrical