BY GLOSSIER #6 in Blush

With Cloud Paint, we set out to make blush the high point of your routine. The pillowy, gel-cream formula is designed to be the most user-friendly cheek color in existence. If you can finger paint, you can Cloud Paint—simply dab it onto cheeks wherever you please. It’s seamless, sheer, and buildable (i.e. it’s hard to accidentally apply too much). Inspired by gradient pink NYC sunsets, the shades are optimized to work across a wide range of skin tones for a healthy, flushed-from-within glow.

• Whats a good drugstore dupe for this?1 Answers
  • Ladies what’s your thoughts on this product ?! Really wan...6 Answers
  • What is the best way to apply this blush? I find it beaut...5 Answers
Buy on Glossier
  • "blends like a dream!! the pigmentation is nice too - not too loud but clearly there. i think i personally would have liked puff better (it’s light pink), but i purchased beam. i’m pretty fair with yellow undertones. the tube is small, but a very little amount goes a long way." in 31 reviews
Roberta M.
Not going to lie, blush scares the heck out of me. I am really pale and with winter I can sometimes get ghostly. Understandably, blush scares me. If I put too much I look like I am sick. If I do not blend well I look like I have a rash on my face or I am overheating. So, yes, blush does scare me but not Glossier's Cloud Paints. I have all four shades and my current favorite is Puff. It is such a cute baby pink that could make anyone look like an innocent bare faced child. Now, why is this blush so different than others? Well, it does come in a liquid form as opposed to your regular powder form. Powders of anything are so tedious tho, you need a brush and that brush need to be clean and blah blah blah. Now, I cannot be the only person that /hates/ cleaning their brushes. With the cloud paints, you do not need any. All you need are your fingers and you are good to go. As for the blending, you only need a small amount of your desired cloud paint and just dab dab dab away on your cheeks (I also dab some on my lips to make my makeup look even more natural). Yes, the 80s are back but the blush from the decade is still in the past. So, go ahead and get one of the cloud paints, they will not disappoint. As for the price, they are $18 for .33 fl oz. While they may seem pricey, they will last you for so long that it is definitely worth getting every cent.
Kylie A.
Phoenix
I have only purchased one of these colors (the light pink, I believe it’s called Puff). While I like the color a lot, it is a difficult product to use. It does not work well over foundation AT ALL. It basically rubs everything else right off once it put it over anything. This is the only Glossier product I have ever not been super happy with. They are all about the natural “no-makeup” makeup look so I think they may have made it with the intention of it being used without foundation or over their very light coverage foundation. If my skin was better (less acne and more even skin tone) I would probably love it because I could just use it for a pretty tint without foundation. However, for us gals with problematic skin or just those of us who enjoy wearing a full face, it is not the best.
Nina D.
New York
Blush has never been my favorite part of my daily makeup routine. I always felt very “eh” about it. I tend to stick to a neutral, dewy face with a fun highlight(usually Milk Holographic Stick in Mars) and dark or bright standout lip color. However, after picking up 2 Cloud Paints(Puff and Dusk), blush has become one of my favorite parts of makeup! The formula is so easy to apply and blend. A little goes a looooong way, so start with just a pinhead sized amount and go from there. It is super buildable and non-streaky so use as much as you like! It’s completely foolproof. Although it is liquid, it is not a stain, so you do not need to rush to blend or worry about patchiness and streaks that come with using stains. Its non-drying on the skin, feels smooth and bouncy because of the collagen in the formula. It dries down matte, but in the most beautiful and natural way. I use Dusk in the hollows of my cheeks as a subtle contour, and Puff on the apples of my cheeks and across my nose to enhance my freckles. It looks wonderful. The only thing that can be tricky is the packaging. It’s adorable and travel-friendly because of the tube size, but be sure to squeeze gently as it comes out of the tube REALLY fast. Since you don’t need much to begin with, the excess feels wasteful. Just be careful. I’ve decided to use that excess product that comes rushing out as a subtle wash of color on my eyelids, then I top it off with some sort of gloss over top on the lids and it looks great. It also works well on the lips. This is my new favorite blush!
Annie K.
Johns Creek
my all-time favorite blush product and glossier product. glossier absolutely killed it with the cloud paints! the formula is extremely buildable since they blend into the skin effortlessly. they give the most beautiful, natural flush and work so well with my combination skin that often hates powder products. i find that blending with a beautyblender instead of the fingers like glossier shows in their tutorials makes it a lot easier to control. my favorite shade is beam, a gorgeous peachy coral, and i'm not the biggest fan of dusk just because rosy nudes look much more like bronzers on my complexion, although many people like that look. i use beam practically every day that i wear makeup. the only downside of the cloud paints is they don't last very long, but they're so pigmented that reapplication every so often wouldn't cost you a ton of product. i just purchased another tube of beam and a random thing i noticed is that the packaging between the old and new tubes is slightly different. the color around the band of the new tube is more accurate to the shade of the product itself and i found it interesting how glossier made this change since i myself read a lot of reviews pertaining to this issue. i love how glossier truly listens to their audience and it's a reason why i'll always be a loyal follower.
Malinda S.
Upper Darby, PA
I love Glossier but their about pricey. I am all about these types of products that can be used a couple different ways. Even though they're are a few drugstore brands that may quite as well, I feel in love with the soft pink color. I love using this to pair my Blush and put under a powder. Can control pigmentation by the amount you use. No matter what kind of applicator comes with this type of product.. I ALWAYS use my fingers to blend in. The heat. I my hand really makes it sink into skin and look so natural and Radiant. Add much add I loved this, I'll probably stay budget friendly and go back to my affordable but amazing stuff store brands
Christine N.
These give a natural and beautiful flush to the cheeks. It is almost like your blush becomes one with the skin. They are easy to layer, blend and I would really say the formula is fool-proof. They are not so pigmented that they are difficult to work with and they did not stain my hands or beauty blender. I would say these apply best with the hands but edges are best smoothed out with a beauty blender.

The final look is not like any powder blush. It really melts in and seems to be coming from under the skin rather than just laying on top. I experienced no irritation or breakouts from this cream blush.

The reason I am giving it four stars is because the product did not have much longevity for me. I was photographed in it and it didn’t show up and by end of day the blush had faded far quicker than a powder blush. I would recommend layering with a powder blush. I have the color dusk which is a natural blush universal shade that is somewhat of a hybrid between a blush and bronzer.
Amanda R.
Williamstown
I was really not impressed with this product. It seems like a lot of people love it, but I find that I don’t really go for cream type blushes in general because they ruin my foundation by rubbing my fingers on my face. I decided to try this one because I was floored by the ads I kept seeing on Facebook.

The pigmentation is pretty good and the colors are beautiful, but I wasn’t happy with how it applied. It looked pretty blotchy even after trying it a few times to see if I was using it incorrectly. You could see every flaw on my face under the blush and I don’t even have bad skin.

I think that Glossier is pretty overhyped, especially for the price. I don’t think it’s worth it.
Maddie E.
Plainfield, IN
I bought the shade called Beam because I love peachy/coral blush shades. I saw ads for this and wanted it so bad. I really like this blush a lot because it gives a glow from within look to my face. I get compliments when I wear it. It also looks dewy when I apply it since it is a cream. It’s pretty pigmented so you don’t need much but the good thing is that it’s blendable so if you accidentally put too much on it blends out very easily. I also love that you can see your skin peek through under the blush. It’s fool proof and very flattering. I want more shades now!
McKenzie H.
Logan, UT
I have this in the color Dusk—a brownish pink nude shade. I wear a lot of peachy pink blushes because they look pretty on my skin tone, but I saw a beauty blogger wear this and it looked so pretty and natural so I had to try. You need BARELY any, it’s very pigmented. The only problem is the tube packaging—sometimes it’s hard to control how much comes out. The first time I used it, way too much squirted out and I had to wash it off my hand...argh. If they could include some kind of tiny pump, that would ensure nothing got wasted! I apply this with a stipple brush.
Kaitlin B.
I have the shade “Puff” and the color matches exactly the color strip on the tube. It’s a sheer blush so it is great for everyday and the “model off duty / natural” makeup look. I have very dry, sensitive skin and it works great because it’s a thin formula so it’s easy blend and light. It doesn’t clog my pores and it lasts all day. Love it for a natural look!Glossier Cloud Paint
Ashley A.
Marlboro, NJ
I struggle with acne so I am pretty hesitant when buying just about any makeup product, especially on my cheeks (breakout central). I was extremely interested in this product, but in need of some input before making any purchases! Will this make you breakout?
M M.
I’ve heard so many things about this product. Is it actually any good?
hafsaa A.
Casablanca
This product is good?!
Jordan G.
Mcdonough, GA
I always see beautiful Instagram adds for these, has anyone used them and has reviews? I would love to give them a try!
Madeline T.
I’ve been dying to try these. What shade would you recommend for olive skin?