BY GLOSSIER #7 in Blush

With Cloud Paint, we set out to make blush the high point of your routine. The pillowy, gel-cream formula is designed to be the most user-friendly cheek color in existence. If you can finger paint, you can Cloud Paint—simply dab it onto cheeks wherever you please. It’s seamless, sheer, and buildable (i.e. it’s hard to accidentally apply too much). Inspired by gradient pink NYC sunsets, the shades are optimized to work across a wide range of skin tones for a healthy, flushed-from-within glow.

• am i the ONLY person that thinks these look like my Art P...2 Answers
  • I’m having a giveaway on my Instagram. All you have to do...2 Answers
  • Whats a good drugstore dupe for this?2 Answers
Glossier Cloud Paint
  • "blends like a dream!! the pigmentation is nice too - not too loud but clearly there. i think i personally would have liked puff better (it’s light pink), but i purchased beam. i’m pretty fair with yellow undertones. the tube is small, but a very little amount goes a long way." in 31 reviews
Kahrin H.
Conyers, GA
This is one of my favorite blushes! I normally stick with powder or cream blushes so this was my first "liquid" blush. I put liquid in quotes because it has a creamier consistency but it's not thick at all. That consistency, is what I believe to be key factor in how it applies. It disperses into the skin really well for a natural skin-like look but since its more of a liquid, you can build up as many layers as you want. It's very pigmented and you can use it for a more dramatic look as well. A little goes a long way, so don't be afraid of how small the tube is lol it will last you a while. I have it in the color Storm and I'm shade 400 in Fenty beauty and it's definitely black girl friendly! I'd totally recommend it!
Zara G.
New York
I initially loved these when they first came out, but then they released their new shades and the word *love* found a new meaning. The shade Storm is absolutely everything I’d ever want in a blush, and depending on where you apply it, can change your whole look. It’s the type of shade that when it’s high on the cheekbones makes you look sunkissed. When worn a bit lower and blended in a circular motion, looks like you just spent some time out in the crisp autumn air. You can even use it in the hollows of your cheeks as a subtle contour.

Aside from the shade being perfect, the formula of these blushes is pretty outstanding. I have oily skin and nothing lasts, but i find these are still hanging on at the end of the day while all of my other makeup has evaporated. The blendability is also great. some of their darker shades are extremely pigmented, but even if I feel like I’ve applied too much, I can easily blend to achieve the effect I want without worrying about looking clownish. These never streak or look patchy throughout the day and kind of adjust to my skin to look totally natural. Not sure I’ll need to repurchase Storm since a little goes such a long way, and there is A LOT of product in the tube. However, the shade Dusk is a toned down neutral that you can mix in with any of the other shades to achieve a more neutral look. If you’re still reading, get these now!
Blaire M.
Philadelphia
This stuff is really great. I have 4 of the colors and still not 100% on which one ACTUALLY looks the best (I feel this way sometimes with Glossier products) but they sure are fun to use! I've used the light pink (puff) and the light peachy color the most. LOVE that they sink in for a natural glow. I tend to avoid using my powder blushes because while they are beautiful shade, they tend to create another think looking layer over my foundation that makes my skin look & feel dry. Love these creams and would purchase again - I don't really reach for my other powder blushes anymore, and assume I'll continue to do the same into fall/winter.
Malinda S.
Upper Darby, PA
I love Glossier but their about pricey. I am all about these types of products that can be used a couple different ways. Even though they're are a few drugstore brands that may quite as well, I feel in love with the soft pink color. I love using this to pair my Blush and put under a powder. Can control pigmentation by the amount you use. No matter what kind of applicator comes with this type of product.. I ALWAYS use my fingers to blend in. The heat. I my hand really makes it sink into skin and look so natural and Radiant. Add much add I loved this, I'll probably stay budget friendly and go back to my affordable but amazing stuff store brands
Yuli S.
New York
I used the dusk color because I wanted something in between a blush and a bronzer and I think tint is a good compromise. I actually use it with a brush because I had a little trouble getting it to be placed on my face without looking like a clown. With a brush I’m able to able use it like a very light contour. I really do love the color and that it’s so buildable, subtle and natural looking. I also love that it’s cream based. I only wish that glossier would make a more bronze color so I could use it as a proper contour/bronzer. Also important to note that I have sensitive skin and none of glossier’s products make me breakout!!
Janira H.
Brooklyn, NY
Yooooo!!! The pigmentation on thissss......... is crazy!! I was in total shock being that Glossier is a no-fuss brand catered to millennials and I'm usually an all-out glam full face beat type of girl but I have my days where I like to be low key and of course there is office makeup. I love the brand in general for days that I'm running late, this product, in my opinion, has a learning curve because I didn't expect it to be so potent in color since Glossier products are mostly sheer and buildable but this for sure, packs a punch. My favorite color is Beam, however, I also have Haze and plan to buy the other colors soon. These mix great and leave a really pretty natural flush. I set it with powder blush when I do a full face of makeup but if I'm doing a low maintenance look I use it in conjuction with a little concealer and my Mac Face & Body foundation or Nars BB cream. This is pretty long lasting but lasts longer when set. I just really like it, it has to be my favorite product right now, that is saying a lot!
**btw my favorite way to use this is to use a tiny dot of it on my cheek and stipple it with my beauty blender, if you put on too much it will be messy, so start off small and build up if you wish!**
Amanda R.
Williamstown, NJ
I was really not impressed with this product. It seems like a lot of people love it, but I find that I don’t really go for cream type blushes in general because they ruin my foundation by rubbing my fingers on my face. I decided to try this one because I was floored by the ads I kept seeing on Facebook.

The pigmentation is pretty good and the colors are beautiful, but I wasn’t happy with how it applied. It looked pretty blotchy even after trying it a few times to see if I was using it incorrectly. You could see every flaw on my face under the blush and I don’t even have bad skin.

I think that Glossier is pretty overhyped, especially for the price. I don’t think it’s worth it.
Amie L.
The hype is REAL! I have Cloud Paints in "Dusk", "Storm" and "Beam". It looks scary at first when I applied it because it seems very pigmented, but it's so blendable. Its' finish is a nice, natural flush of color, but not over powering. I gave it 4 stars because it can be more pigmented. I know I can pack on more product, but for what you pay for this.. just a little more pigment would be nice so you don't have to use so much product. Besides that, I love this product. I never really wore blush on a daily until I bought the Cloud Paints. Give it a try! : )
McKenzie H.
Logan, UT
I have this in the color Dusk—a brownish pink nude shade. I wear a lot of peachy pink blushes because they look pretty on my skin tone, but I saw a beauty blogger wear this and it looked so pretty and natural so I had to try. You need BARELY any, it’s very pigmented. The only problem is the tube packaging—sometimes it’s hard to control how much comes out. The first time I used it, way too much squirted out and I had to wash it off my hand...argh. If they could include some kind of tiny pump, that would ensure nothing got wasted! I apply this with a stipple brush.
Jasmine P.
St Petersburg, FL
Can I preface by saying I’ve never liked cream or liquid blush.. UNTIL NOW! Glossier has changed the game. This product is unlike anything over ever tried. It blends so seamlessly and has such great pigment. It give you the best flush and sheen to the cheeks. A little of this goes a long way. You can also mix shades for a customized shade. I’d highly recommend to any blush lover 💕
#Lore💚,Asta🏫, A.
Bayamon
I heard that is a pretty good product especially by YouTube Haley Pham and I want to keep pressed her but I want to hear a second opinion
Kimberly H.
Just order my first set of Glossier Cloud Paint and I’m so excited!! Posting pics soon! Post your pics below and leave a quick review for me? :)
Jay 💖.
Who else wants these? ✋
Suzie M.
am i the ONLY person that thinks these look like my Art Paints ??  Just that reason alone i want to TRY THEM .... smiles s
Alex H.
I’ve heard a lot about this trendy product, and I’ve been wanting to try it for so long, but it’s extremely pricey. I have dry skin so I feel like it would be a bit better than powder maybe? Any recommendations?