Glossier Cloud Paint
By Glossier
#7 in Blush
Riley B.
Indianapolis, IN

What is the best way to apply this blush? I find it beautiful but for whatever reason I have a hard time getting it to look symmetrical

Jane N.
Jane N.
6 days, 18 hours ago
I use my fingers! If you're interested you can get 20% off a Glossier purchase with this link https: //re. glossier. com/49d43615 (the discount will appear at checkout, use a new email if you already have an account!)
Shelby C.
Shelby C.
Azusa, CA
6 months ago
I use a beauty blender, coat the round end and apply it that way, or you can dot/rub a bit of your desired areas and do it that way!
S M.
S M.
6 months, 1 week ago
fingers or a synthetic bristled brush like the elf mineral powder brush works best, I find.
Kate A.
Kate A.
Goshen, IN
7 months, 1 week ago
Morphe E4 Elite II Angled Contour Brush I use this brush by Morphe and apply it to the apples of my check and then just sweep it back
Tori C.
Tori C.
7 months, 1 week ago
So true, these can be tricky. My recommendation is to put it on with your finger first and then blend with a beauty blender. Start with a very small amount and then build if needed. Smile and put just on the apples of your cheeks 😄
Chynna C.
Chynna C.
Seneca Falls, NY
7 months, 1 week ago
I typically use my fingers when applying and try to get the product in the same general areas (apples of the cheek/cheek bones)