Glossier Cloud Paint
By Glossier
#6 in Blush
Jocelyn F.
los angeles

Is this product very pigmented ? Is it worth its cost ?

Kaley L.
Kaley L.
Oviedo, FL
1 year, 1 month ago
VERY pigmented, use very sparingly!! It is worth the cost to me because it is long lasting and dries down so it doesn't transfer. Also, it will last you forever since you only need the tiniest amount to cover your cheeks.
Anna K.
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
1 year, 1 month ago
It builds very well and is as pigmented as you want it to be. I would squeeze out a tiny bit onto your hand or something first though because a lot comes out at once!
Kelia W.
Kelia W.
1 year, 2 months ago
It really depends on your skintone (and undertone) and how much you want your blush to pop. I am black (wear NC44ish in MAC). Not every shade will work on everyone. I can personally only wear 3 out of the 4 shades. The shades are buildable. They work as a stain; therefore, they will last a bit longer than normal blushes. Now whether it's worth the cost depends on your budget and what you're used to buying. I personally have bought more expensive blushes, and I love all of my blushes equally. It is a small container, but I literally use two tiny drops per cheek. This will last me forever lol.