Amanda R.
Williamstown, NJ
I was really not impressed with this product. It seems like a lot of people love it, but I find that I don’t really go for cream type blushes in general because they ruin my foundation by rubbing my fingers on my face. I decided to try this one because I was floored by the ads I kept seeing on Facebook.

The pigmentation is pretty good and the colors are beautiful, but I wasn’t happy with how it applied. It looked pretty blotchy even after trying it a few times to see if I was using it incorrectly. You could see every flaw on my face under the blush and I don’t even have bad skin.

I think that Glossier is pretty overhyped, especially for the price. I don’t think it’s worth it.