Maddie E.
Plainfield, IN
I bought the shade called Beam because I love peachy/coral blush shades. I saw ads for this and wanted it so bad. I really like this blush a lot because it gives a glow from within look to my face. I get compliments when I wear it. It also looks dewy when I apply it since it is a cream. It’s pretty pigmented so you don’t need much but the good thing is that it’s blendable so if you accidentally put too much on it blends out very easily. I also love that you can see your skin peek through under the blush. It’s fool proof and very flattering. I want more shades now!