Nina D.
New York
Blush has never been my favorite part of my daily makeup routine. I always felt very “eh” about it. I tend to stick to a neutral, dewy face with a fun highlight(usually Milk Holographic Stick in Mars) and dark or bright standout lip color. However, after picking up 2 Cloud Paints(Puff and Dusk), blush has become one of my favorite parts of makeup! The formula is so easy to apply and blend. A little goes a looooong way, so start with just a pinhead sized amount and go from there. It is super buildable and non-streaky so use as much as you like! It’s completely foolproof. Although it is liquid, it is not a stain, so you do not need to rush to blend or worry about patchiness and streaks that come with using stains. Its non-drying on the skin, feels smooth and bouncy because of the collagen in the formula. It dries down matte, but in the most beautiful and natural way. I use Dusk in the hollows of my cheeks as a subtle contour, and Puff on the apples of my cheeks and across my nose to enhance my freckles. It looks wonderful. The only thing that can be tricky is the packaging. It’s adorable and travel-friendly because of the tube size, but be sure to squeeze gently as it comes out of the tube REALLY fast. Since you don’t need much to begin with, the excess feels wasteful. Just be careful. I’ve decided to use that excess product that comes rushing out as a subtle wash of color on my eyelids, then I top it off with some sort of gloss over top on the lids and it looks great. It also works well on the lips. This is my new favorite blush!