Glossier Cloud Paint

by Glossier

#9 in Blush

Glossier: $18.00

With Cloud Paint, we set out to make blush the high point of your routine. The pillowy, gel-cream formula is designed to be the most user-friendly cheek color in existence. If you can finger paint, you can Cloud Paint—simply dab it onto cheeks wherever you please. It’s seamless, sheer, and buildable (i.e. it’s hard to accidentally apply too much). Inspired by gradient pink NYC sunsets, the shades are optimized to work across a wide range of skin tones for a healthy, flushed-from-within glow.

What is your favourite use for this?
Is it worth the price? Cause i think there is good cheap blush option. Im really interested in it, but as a makeup artist i need a good variaty of color so its a bit pricey to buy multiple color
Does this blush last long?
Start your review of Glossier Cloud Paint!
Product Highlights
...clearly there. i think i personally would have liked puff better (it’s light pink), but i purchased beam. i’m pretty fair with yellow undertones. the tube is small, but a very little amount goes a long way.in 31 reviews
5 days agoboston, ma
Review for: Cloud Paint
Buildable liquid blush in a tube. Super pigmented. Collagen infused. You need the tiniest bit to get color payoff and can add more for a bolder look. This also works amazingly as both an eye color and lip color- I’ll often do a monochrome look on my eyes, lips, and cheeks for an easy makeup look. Each color is formulated to look good on any skin tone, and I can verify that it seriously does hold up to this promise. This tube will also last so long based on the fact that you need so little! Price is $18 apiece or 2 for $30. Also you can mix colors to get another shade! My favorites are puff, dawn, and storm.
2 hours agoSan Francisco, CA
Review for: Cloud Paint
I have every shade of the cloud paint and I really love these! They’re definitely my favorite cream blushes. They have a cream-gel formula that’s easy to use. I prefer to use a stippling brush for more control, but you can certainly use your fingers. Important to note that these are not a stain! But you can you them on your cheeks, lips, eyes, etc. my favorite shades are beam and storm. My least favorite shade would probably have to be puff, the light pink shade. It’s very pretty but I find it applies patchier/lifts the makeup underneath more than the other shades.
2 months agoChino Hills, CA
Review for: Cloud Paint
SISSSS Glossier Cloud Paint is where it’s at. 😍 I’ve been really into a more dewy and natural makeup look for the summer & this has been the perfect product! It’s super easy to blend with your fingers or a beauty sponge. I’ve always been a powder blush type of gal UNTIL I started using this product. A little goes a LONG way. It’s so pigmented, easily blendable and buildable as well! I use the shade Dusk and it’s the perfect blush and contour shade. I blend a little bit on my nose as well & it’s just the cutest thing ever. ✨
2 months agoGarden City Park
Review for: Cloud Paint
LOVE IT! I currently have the cloud paint in the shade called puff. Let me tell you... the application is simple and sweet. All you have to do is apply it to the apples of your cheeks with your finger and it’s dries up within seconds. You gotta be a bit quick so that you can blend the shade out well. Also it might seem like a small tube for the price that you are paying but a small amount comes along way with this product. I actually ordered different shades in this and can’t wait to use them!
a month agoDallas, TX
Review for: Cloud Paint
I have four colors of this and I enjoy them all!! I even use the deeper orange to color correct around my mouth under foundation and it works SOO well! For its intended purpose, this is such a beautiful product. It’s so easy to use, blends right into the skin, and looks so natural while providing color. I also use this on my lips and sometimes around the eyes as well. A little goes a long way, and the product consistency doesn’t change over time. I would definitely purchase other colors!
5 days agoBrooklyn, NY
Review for: Cloud Paint
Does a great job if you’re going for a subtle look. I like to use dusk and beam with each other to create a really nice neutral but glowy color. You hardly need to use any product which makes it a great deal and it’s so easy to throw in your bag and bring with you wherever. Melts into the skin and stays for nearly all day in my opinion (when set). I love creamy blushes because of my dry skin and so far this has been the best one I’ve tried.
3 months agoCulver City, CA
I have the colors dusk, puff, beam. At first I was introduced to this brand through youtube. Everybody raved about this particular product so I went to the Melrose store in L.A to get it. First of all, the store was so crowded on a weekday I could not belive how popular Glossier was! It definitely targets the younger consumers who have perfect skin and just want to enhance it with small fun touch ups here and there. As for this product in particular, I was not to crazy about it when I applied it on to my cheeks with my fingers. For some reason, it would not last too long nore would it stay controlled in the specific areas I wanted it to stay at. However, when applied with a proper brush, it really worked wonders. The "dush" color is by far my most favorite color. It looks amazing on my light but tanned olive skin. I don't need a bronzer or a cheek color when I apply this. It just gives me this beautiful tanned look. I would not claim that it lasts a long time, and I think the Beam color I have is too close to the Nudestix Tigerlily color (which I prefer over the Beam).  But if you want to try it I would recommend it. Play around with different methods of application. You might be surprised you like one method more than the other.
a month ago
Review for: Cloud Paint
I’ve grown to love this blush so much! The bottle may be small, but the product is hyper-pigmented so you only need a drop on your finger for both cheeks. It’s buildable for more color but also works as a day to day casual tint. I use the color puff for every day and just got a sample of a darker red that I can’t wait to try! I love not having to bring additional brushes to apply powder blushes anymore.
a month agoSocial Circle, GA
Glossier Cloud Paint uploaded by Jacori W.
BEST BLUSH EVER!!!! This product is the cause for my love of liquid blushes. I have the shade haze and beam. Haze is the perfect color to create the natural flush look on brown skin. Beam is a coral orange and kind of blends into my skin but it leaves such a wonderful glow. I tried numerous products from Glossier, and this and the boy brow are my favorites from this brand. Definitely worth the $18
3 days agoFlorence, KY
Review for: Cloud Paint
Longlasting, beautiful colors that look natural. I LOVE that it isn't shimmery or matte, it's like a watercolor for your face but highly concentrated. My only complaint is the packaging makes it hard to get a small amount out with each squeeze and you literally only need like half a pea size amount to get the perfect look. Other than the packaging issue, its the PERFECT product.

229 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...