BY GLOSSIER #4 in Blush

With Cloud Paint, we set out to make blush the high point of your routine. The pillowy, gel-cream formula is designed to be the most user-friendly cheek color in existence. If you can finger paint, you can Cloud Paint—simply dab it onto cheeks wherever you please. It’s seamless, sheer, and buildable (i.e. it’s hard to accidentally apply too much). Inspired by gradient pink NYC sunsets, the shades are optimized to work across a wide range of skin tones for a healthy, flushed-from-within glow.

• am i the ONLY person that thinks these look like my Art P...1 Answers
  • I’m having a giveaway on my Instagram. All you have to do...1 Answers
  • Whats a good drugstore dupe for this?2 Answers
Buy on Glossier
  • "blends like a dream!! the pigmentation is nice too - not too loud but clearly there. i think i personally would have liked puff better (it’s light pink), but i purchased beam. i’m pretty fair with yellow undertones. the tube is small, but a very little amount goes a long way." in 31 reviews
Janira H.
Brooklyn, NY
Yooooo!!! The pigmentation on thissss......... is crazy!! I was in total shock being that Glossier is a no-fuss brand catered to millennials and I'm usually an all-out glam full face beat type of girl but I have my days where I like to be low key and of course there is office makeup. I love the brand in general for days that I'm running late, this product, in my opinion, has a learning curve because I didn't expect it to be so potent in color since Glossier products are mostly sheer and buildable but this for sure, packs a punch. My favorite color is Beam, however, I also have Haze and plan to buy the other colors soon. These mix great and leave a really pretty natural flush. I set it with powder blush when I do a full face of makeup but if I'm doing a low maintenance look I use it in conjuction with a little concealer and my Mac Face & Body foundation or Nars BB cream. This is pretty long lasting but lasts longer when set. I just really like it, it has to be my favorite product right now, that is saying a lot!
**btw my favorite way to use this is to use a tiny dot of it on my cheek and stipple it with my beauty blender, if you put on too much it will be messy, so start off small and build up if you wish!**
Stacy O.
Binghamton
This is an edited review.... my first review as 3 stars.  Then I found out the application problem wasn't the product - it was ME!  I LOVE this blush!  Once you get the hang of applying it, it looks amazing and lasts all day.  The trick to this is you need to build to the coverage you want.  And you need to start with just a little, and I mean a pin prick and build from there.  It has a pretty quick set up, so you need to work with it in small doses.  I would suggest playing with it before using it for real.  Once you get the hang of - you are going to love, love, love it!
Jazz P.
Brandon, FL
Ever since I started wearing makeup, I’ve been scared of blush. I always bought a powder blush, but barely touched it; I was afraid of applying too much and getting the “clown effect”. This didn’t change when Glossier first released cloud paint. I waited months to buy it, because of my blush fears. Being the Glossier stan that I am, I caved and bought the shade Beam. It’s a warm peachy/coral tone, which is my favorite. To my surprise, this gel blush was very easy to apply. Dare I say, as easy as the Glossier Instagram tutorials made it seem. Yes, it is very pigmented, so start with less than you think you’ll need. I apply it with my fingers and blend it out with a beauty blender. This method gives me a very natural, smooth and blended look. I even apply it across my nose sometimes for the “sun stripping” look. This is my favorite blush; I recommend this to everyone, especially those who are afraid of blush!
Chelsea C.
Scott Afb, IL
❤️Cloud Paint (in the shade Dusk) - $18 for .33oz:So, I liked this product; I liked how it looked on the skin, but I wasn’t all like “OMG THIS IS BETTER THAN JESUS’S TITS!” nah. It was nice and pigmented (a little goes a LOOOOONG way) but blended out really good – it looks really natural. It’s very buildable. I almost regret getting the shade I got, because it’s pretty orange on my fair skin, but I can make it work. I do plan to get the shade “Puff” in the near future. The consistency is not what you’d expect. It’s kinda thin, like a watery gel. I was expecting it to be more like a jelly or mousse, but that’s ok. ❤️Alternative Product: Pixi by Petra Sheer Cheek Gel - $14 for 0.4oz
Kahrin H.
Conyers, GA
This is one of my favorite blushes! I normally stick with powder or cream blushes so this was my first "liquid" blush. I put liquid in quotes because it has a creamier consistency but it's not thick at all. That consistency, is what I believe to be key factor in how it applies. It disperses into the skin really well for a natural skin-like look but since its more of a liquid, you can build up as many layers as you want. It's very pigmented and you can use it for a more dramatic look as well. A little goes a long way, so don't be afraid of how small the tube is lol it will last you a while. I have it in the color Storm and I'm shade 400 in Fenty beauty and it's definitely black girl friendly! I'd totally recommend it!
Sam C.
Islip
I'm not much of a blush person because it always makes me look sick or like I have a bad rash. Anything very pin scares me. I got the  shade Dusk and I love it! It's a bownish nude color so it's perfect if you're like me and hate pink blushes. I actually mixed this color with beam and got the perfect color! It gives you the cute sun burn kind of look without looking sunburnt! I like to apply the blush on the top of my cheeks and on my nose too. I know it sounds weird but it looks cute!
Blaire M.
Philadelphia
This stuff is really great. I have 4 of the colors and still not 100% on which one ACTUALLY looks the best (I feel this way sometimes with Glossier products) but they sure are fun to use! I've used the light pink (puff) and the light peachy color the most. LOVE that they sink in for a natural glow. I tend to avoid using my powder blushes because while they are beautiful shade, they tend to create another think looking layer over my foundation that makes my skin look & feel dry. Love these creams and would purchase again - I don't really reach for my other powder blushes anymore, and assume I'll continue to do the same into fall/winter.
Malinda S.
Upper Darby, PA
I love Glossier but their about pricey. I am all about these types of products that can be used a couple different ways. Even though they're are a few drugstore brands that may quite as well, I feel in love with the soft pink color. I love using this to pair my Blush and put under a powder. Can control pigmentation by the amount you use. No matter what kind of applicator comes with this type of product.. I ALWAYS use my fingers to blend in. The heat. I my hand really makes it sink into skin and look so natural and Radiant. Add much add I loved this, I'll probably stay budget friendly and go back to my affordable but amazing stuff store brands
Yuli S.
New York
I used the dusk color because I wanted something in between a blush and a bronzer and I think tint is a good compromise. I actually use it with a brush because I had a little trouble getting it to be placed on my face without looking like a clown. With a brush I’m able to able use it like a very light contour. I really do love the color and that it’s so buildable, subtle and natural looking. I also love that it’s cream based. I only wish that glossier would make a more bronze color so I could use it as a proper contour/bronzer. Also important to note that I have sensitive skin and none of glossier’s products make me breakout!!
Christine N.
These give a natural and beautiful flush to the cheeks. It is almost like your blush becomes one with the skin. They are easy to layer, blend and I would really say the formula is fool-proof. They are not so pigmented that they are difficult to work with and they did not stain my hands or beauty blender. I would say these apply best with the hands but edges are best smoothed out with a beauty blender.

The final look is not like any powder blush. It really melts in and seems to be coming from under the skin rather than just laying on top. I experienced no irritation or breakouts from this cream blush.

The reason I am giving it four stars is because the product did not have much longevity for me. I was photographed in it and it didn’t show up and by end of day the blush had faded far quicker than a powder blush. I would recommend layering with a powder blush. I have the color dusk which is a natural blush universal shade that is somewhat of a hybrid between a blush and bronzer.
Samantha B.
Ladies what’s your thoughts on this product ?! Really want to try it ? What’s the best color for tan/medium skin !? Thank you
Jasmeet K.
Greencastle, IN
What color should I get if I have light to medium skin with yellow undertones? I like a slight flush, nothing too dramatic.
Vanessa K.
Coto De Caza, CA
Where do you buy these?!
Riley B.
Indianapolis, IN
What is the best way to apply this blush? I find it beautiful but for whatever reason I have a hard time getting it to look symmetrical
Regan G.
West Pelzer
Are these colors easy to blend? As a girl with a lighter skin tone I’m a little intimidated, but they look beautiful