Glossier Cloud Paint

With Cloud Paint, we set out to make blush the high point of your routine. The pillowy, gel-cream formula is designed to be the most user-friendly cheek color in existence. If you can finger paint, you can Cloud Paint—simply dab it onto cheeks wherever you please. It’s seamless, sheer, and buildable (i.e. it’s hard to accidentally apply too much). Inspired by gradient pink NYC sunsets, the shades are optimized to work across a wide range of skin tones for a healthy, flushed-from-within glow.

Glossier Cloud Paint I have wanted to try this product for so long is this worth the hype?
How do these compare to the likes of NARS liquid blushers? I want to try them, but I have so many liquid blushers already!
Is the blush a creamy, smooth texture?
Start your review of Glossier Cloud Paint!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...clearly there. i think i personally would have liked puff better (it’s light pink), but i purchased beam. i’m pretty fair with yellow undertones. the tube is small, but a very little amount goes a long way.in reviews
Dubai, Dubai
Glossier Cloud Paint uploaded by Yana S.
If you are looking a good everyday and effortless blush, Glossier Cloud Paint has to be the first one to check 🌸 it gives you such a natural wash of color on your cheeks. On the pictures I’m wearing shades: “dusk” (sun kissed foundation free look) and “puff” for a pinky look. The shade “puff” faded quickly on me. After finishing my makeup I had to re apply it. At the same time “dusk” stays on me throughout the day with no issues and gives me such a beautiful sun kissed look. It’s gel consistency, easy to apply and you might use this blush up quickly if you want to build this blush up. But I don’t mind as I really enjoy using this product for a quick and effortless makeup look.
nyc
Glossier Cloud Paint uploaded by influenster I.
Glossier Cloud Paint uploaded by influenster I.
Influensters are spilling the tea on Glossier’s Cloud Paint. ☁️ 🎨 Have you tried this liquid blush yet? We want to hear what you thought!
Rockaway Bch, NY
Glossier Cloud Paint uploaded by Dorina A.
My absolute favorite liquid blushes. They leave a nice, satin finish without disturbing foundation under. They are pigmented and work amazing for my combination skin.
Ozone Park, NY
Glossier Cloud Paint uploaded by shweta S.
Glossier Cloud Paint uploaded by shweta S.
🔛 Cloud Paint is really the item that changed from utilizing powder becomes flushed to cream. 🔛 I love the way the equation mixes into my skin. 🔛 I extracted each and every drop from my container of Spark , a profound fuchsia conceal, which turned into my go-to for adding a touch of shading even on no-cosmetics days. 🔛 I ordinarily settle on pink/berry conceals which give me a more common tone yet I was charmingly amazed by the amount I adored these new shades, particularly Spark, since I'm somebody who as a rule maintains a strategic distance from brilliant shades. 💄 pigment 🎈 smooth-gel How to use : 👍🏻apply Cloud Paint with your fingertips. Delicately crush a minuscule dab onto your finger and tap it over your cheekbones to mix it into the skin. The recipe is buildable, so it's truly simple to layer on and change how much color you need. 💵💰 price : $18
El Paso, TX
Glossier Cloud Paint uploaded by Michelle W.
My bestie introduced me to Glossier in a birthday gift last fall. I never liked liquid blushes until I tried their cloud paint. It’s THE best! A tiny drop goes a long way and it stays put even after 8 hours at work under a face mask! 😷 (use caution when opening; it easily oozes out of the tube) In my photo, I’m wearing the Glossier Cloud Paint color in Puff- it’s a nice soft pink that compliments all skintones. To apply, I dab a pea size drop on the tip of a Sonia Kashuk Flat-Top Foundation Brush, pack of 1 and blend it out with quick patting strokes. You can also build upon it depending on how dark or light you want your cheeks. ☺️ #beauty #blush #glossier #favorites
Vallejo, CA
Glossier Cloud Paint uploaded by Viridiana M.
Purchased at: Amazon
Me encantaron pensé que era de esos rubores de crema que al difuminarlos se pierden por completo en la piel y nada que ver, pigmentan súper bien y se difuminan hermoso
Peabody, MA
Glossier Cloud Paint uploaded by Kate S.
This is a beautiful, buildable tint. Perfect for a natural flush of color. The cream-gel texture applies smoothly and evenly for a streak free finish. It leaves the skin with a moisturized, dewy look. It’s perfect for over makeup or on your makeup free days. The formula is so light and easy to wear, it doesn’t even feel like you’re wearing anything on your face!
Tarzana, CA
Glossier Cloud Paint uploaded by Sophie L.
Where have you been all my life!? I love this product and this company. Sheer, buildable, hydrating, beautiful. I use it on my cheeks, lips and eyes for a natural look. Love Glossier!!! My only complaint is that I think they are making a big mistake by not marketing to people with moreGlossier Cloud Paint mature skin!! Their whole line is perfect for me at 54!!
Cleveland, OH
Glossier Cloud Paint uploaded by Alicia B.
When I first ordered this from Glossier, I wasn’t totally sold on a liquid blush. The idea seemed weird but I had heard good things and wanted to try it. I actually love how easily it applies and that color is just right for me. It blends well and lasts all day.
Everett, WA
Glossier Cloud Paint uploaded by Rihana C.
I actually love Cloud Paint right after I put it on. It gives me a perfect, natural-looking flush. I own it in three shades, and I love each one. The problem is that it has NO staying power. It looks great for an hour or two, and then it's just... gone. Even with a good setting spray. I love pairing it with Purlisse BB cream for that whole "my skin but better" look, I just really wish it lasted! I wanted to give it a higher rating, but it melts away so quickly that I couldn't justify it. The tube is nice and portable, so at least it's easy to reapply it - you can just dot it on a finger and rub it across your cheek. It's really easy to overdo it, though, because a teensy amount stretches so far. It is sheer and buildable, though, and never streaky. So, depending on how willing you are to touch it up, this might be a 4 for you. I gave it a 3 because I'm way too busy to bother with that.

729 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a 4 jours
Dianne S. il y a 4 jours
Most definitely
Bristol, Bristol
il y a 18 jours
Is this Glossier Cloud Paint worth the money or are cheaper options like Maybelline Cheek Heat Gel-Cream Blush, Face Makeup just as good? Looking for a peach blush for my pale but warmed-toned skin.
Angela W. il y a 18 jours
Ugh I love my blush ro give me that beautiful color buuuut I'm not a huge fan of the liquid blush. Idk why but well
Millersburg
il y a 24 jours
Is the Glossier Perfecting Skin Tint or the [product:morphe-2-hint-hint-skin-tint-hint-of-latte-30-ml-/-1-fl-oz] better for sensitive skin?
Ryan B. il y a 24 jours