BY GLOSSIER #12 in Blush

With Cloud Paint, we set out to make blush the high point of your routine. The pillowy, gel-cream formula is designed to be the most user-friendly cheek color in existence. If you can finger paint, you can Cloud Paint—simply dab it onto cheeks wherever you please. It’s seamless, sheer, and buildable (i.e. it’s hard to accidentally apply too much). Inspired by gradient pink NYC sunsets, the shades are optimized to work across a wide range of skin tones for a healthy, flushed-from-within glow.

• Whats a good drugstore dupe for this?1 Answers
  • What is the best way to apply this blush? I find it beautiful but...3 Answers
  • I'm really interested in getting the Glossier Cloud Paint, does a...1 Answers
Buy on Glossier
  • "blends like a dream!! the pigmentation is nice too - not too loud but clearly there. i think i personally would have liked puff better (it’s light pink), but i purchased beam. i’m pretty fair with yellow undertones. the tube is small, but a very little amount goes a long way." in 31 reviews
Kylie A.
Phoenix
I have only purchased one of these colors (the light pink, I believe it’s called Puff). While I like the color a lot, it is a difficult product to use. It does not work well over foundation AT ALL. It basically rubs everything else right off once it put it over anything. This is the only Glossier product I have ever not been super happy with. They are all about the natural “no-makeup” makeup look so I think they may have made it with the intention of it being used without foundation or over their very light coverage foundation. If my skin was better (less acne and more even skin tone) I would probably love it because I could just use it for a pretty tint without foundation. However, for us gals with problematic skin or just those of us who enjoy wearing a full face, it is not the best.
Nina D.
New York
Blush has never been my favorite part of my daily makeup routine. I always felt very “eh” about it. I tend to stick to a neutral, dewy face with a fun highlight(usually Milk Holographic Stick in Mars) and dark or bright standout lip color. However, after picking up 2 Cloud Paints(Puff and Dusk), blush has become one of my favorite parts of makeup! The formula is so easy to apply and blend. A little goes a looooong way, so start with just a pinhead sized amount and go from there. It is super buildable and non-streaky so use as much as you like! It’s completely foolproof. Although it is liquid, it is not a stain, so you do not need to rush to blend or worry about patchiness and streaks that come with using stains. Its non-drying on the skin, feels smooth and bouncy because of the collagen in the formula. It dries down matte, but in the most beautiful and natural way. I use Dusk in the hollows of my cheeks as a subtle contour, and Puff on the apples of my cheeks and across my nose to enhance my freckles. It looks wonderful. The only thing that can be tricky is the packaging. It’s adorable and travel-friendly because of the tube size, but be sure to squeeze gently as it comes out of the tube REALLY fast. Since you don’t need much to begin with, the excess feels wasteful. Just be careful. I’ve decided to use that excess product that comes rushing out as a subtle wash of color on my eyelids, then I top it off with some sort of gloss over top on the lids and it looks great. It also works well on the lips. This is my new favorite blush!
Annie K.
Johns Creek
my all-time favorite blush product and glossier product. glossier absolutely killed it with the cloud paints! the formula is extremely buildable since they blend into the skin effortlessly. they give the most beautiful, natural flush and work so well with my combination skin that often hates powder products. i find that blending with a beautyblender instead of the fingers like glossier shows in their tutorials makes it a lot easier to control. my favorite shade is beam, a gorgeous peachy coral, and i'm not the biggest fan of dusk just because rosy nudes look much more like bronzers on my complexion, although many people like that look. i use beam practically every day that i wear makeup. the only downside of the cloud paints is they don't last very long, but they're so pigmented that reapplication every so often wouldn't cost you a ton of product. i just purchased another tube of beam and a random thing i noticed is that the packaging between the old and new tubes is slightly different. the color around the band of the new tube is more accurate to the shade of the product itself and i found it interesting how glossier made this change since i myself read a lot of reviews pertaining to this issue. i love how glossier truly listens to their audience and it's a reason why i'll always be a loyal follower.
Malinda S.
Upper Darby, PA
I love Glossier but their about pricey. I am all about these types of products that can be used a couple different ways. Even though they're are a few drugstore brands that may quite as well, I feel in love with the soft pink color. I love using this to pair my Blush and put under a powder. Can control pigmentation by the amount you use. No matter what kind of applicator comes with this type of product.. I ALWAYS use my fingers to blend in. The heat. I my hand really makes it sink into skin and look so natural and Radiant. Add much add I loved this, I'll probably stay budget friendly and go back to my affordable but amazing stuff store brands
Amanda R.
Williamstown
I was really not impressed with this product. It seems like a lot of people love it, but I find that I don’t really go for cream type blushes in general because they ruin my foundation by rubbing my fingers on my face. I decided to try this one because I was floored by the ads I kept seeing on Facebook.

The pigmentation is pretty good and the colors are beautiful, but I wasn’t happy with how it applied. It looked pretty blotchy even after trying it a few times to see if I was using it incorrectly. You could see every flaw on my face under the blush and I don’t even have bad skin.

I think that Glossier is pretty overhyped, especially for the price. I don’t think it’s worth it.
Maddie E.
Plainfield, IN
I bought the shade called Beam because I love peachy/coral blush shades. I saw ads for this and wanted it so bad. I really like this blush a lot because it gives a glow from within look to my face. I get compliments when I wear it. It also looks dewy when I apply it since it is a cream. It’s pretty pigmented so you don’t need much but the good thing is that it’s blendable so if you accidentally put too much on it blends out very easily. I also love that you can see your skin peek through under the blush. It’s fool proof and very flattering. I want more shades now!
Kaitlin B.
I have the shade “Puff” and the color matches exactly the color strip on the tube. It’s a sheer blush so it is great for everyday and the “model off duty / natural” makeup look. I have very dry, sensitive skin and it works great because it’s a thin formula so it’s easy blend and light. It doesn’t clog my pores and it lasts all day. Love it for a natural look!Glossier Cloud Paint
Raven D.
When I first got these Cloud Paint's I was a little taken aback by how small they were and thought they would last maybe a a month and a half tops, boy was I wrong! It's been 5 months and I still have plenty of product left and I use it daily going back and forth on the shades Dusk and Beam. This gives you such a natural flush look to the cheeks and blends amazingly. Use a light hand when applying because they're very pigmented and a little goes a long way.
Melanie U.
Athens, OH
I have this in puff, dusk, and beam, and I absolutely love it. You can apply it with your fingers, or use a brush or sponge. The color is sheer, but buildable so you can control how much color you want. I love this for a natural, flushed look, or a more intense blush look. I have light/medium skin, so for me the color dusk works almost like a bronzer/blush in one because the color is a bit brownish. The finish is a bit shiny, but overall I'm obsessed.
Kate B.
I LOVE this product. Before I got it, I wasn’t much of a Blush wearer because I either didn’t feel like putting a layer of powder on my cheeks, or I didn’t like the cream formula. Now that I have tried this, I can’t live without it! Beam is the perfect way to brighten your complexion, and it doesn’t look as neon orange as it does when swatched. I have light-medium skin and dusk gives me a bit of dimension and subtle contouring. The formula is amazing and blendable!
Jasmeet K.
Greencastle, IN
What color should I get if I have light to medium skin with yellow undertones? I like a slight flush, nothing too dramatic.
Vanessa K.
Coto De Caza, CA
Where do you buy these?!
Mia J.
What exactly is this? If it is a a lip color, is it pigmented? Is it creamy? Sticky? Long lasting?
Jocelyn F.
los angeles
Is this product very pigmented ? Is it worth its cost ?
Sara H.
Evanston, IL
What color should I get? I have fair skin with yellow undertones, dark hair and green eyes!