Glossier Boy Brow Black .11 oz

by Glossier

Glossier Boy Brow Black .11 oz

Glossier Boy Brow Black .11 oz; Grooming Pomade; THE brow product - one to thicken, fill in, and groom them into place.; A sheer pigment load gives a natural oomph of color so brows look fuller and more even, and the tiny tapered brush allows for precise application

Glossier Boy Brow Black .11 oz ? Been wanting to try Glossier products for a while now since I love the natural look! I hate looking like I've filled my brows, and this seems like it'd do what I want. Does it look as natural as I hope it does - just a comb and a slight dull to make them not look a bit sparse in places? Also feel free to tell me what other Glossier stuff you're into because everyone RAVES about it and I dream of having the kind of skin where I can rock that totally natural-but-better vibe.
Glossier Boy Brow Black .11 oz ? Interested in finding a brow gel that will cooperate with my brows...I saw this online in a makeup group that I'm in on FB...is it as wonderful as everyone claims it to be???
Y'all....what are your best dupes/ similar products to Glossier Boy Brow Black .11 oz ? Has anyone tried the Kosas Brow???
Start your review of Glossier Boy Brow Black .11 oz!
Dayana G.
Hyannis, MA
Glossier Boy Brow Black .11 oz uploaded by Dayana G.
This is such an easy to use product, great for that fast morning brow fix when you don't have enough time to do a full routine or even when you just don't want super defined brows! This isn't my favorite brow product ever and I do think that for a fraction of the price, you can get same quality products but it's worth the try!
Susan  N.
San Diego, CA
Glossier Boy Brow Black .11 oz uploaded by Susan  N.
So far loving my boy brow! I got it in the reddish color which didn’t seem to be an option in here. The tube is very little but you don’t need much so I’m guessing it will last me a long time! You apply it like mascara strangely enough but it fills in and shapes my brows beautifully. I already anticipate this being a product I purchase over and over!
Carolina Y.
Glossier Boy Brow Black .11 oz uploaded by Carolina Y.
It is by far my favorite! I have tried several other brands and nothing comes close.
Erin H.
Essington, PA
Glossier Boy Brow Black .11 oz uploaded by Erin H.
Photos dont do this product justice, by far my favorite eyebrow gel, and glossier had the absolute best costumer service. Also worn with moxie lash magnetic lashes
Erica G.
Washington, DC
Glossier Boy Brow Black .11 oz uploaded by Erica G.
My go-to eyebrow product. I have very thick and coarse brows, so when I do my eyebrows I just want them to look neat and shaped. Boy Brow is the perfect texture and keeps its hold.
Claire V.
Arverne, NY
Glossier Boy Brow Black .11 oz uploaded by Claire V.
Glossier Boy Brow is this cat’s meow. It is BY FAR the best brow booster on the market. The brush is the perfect size and shape, and the product texture is more like a light pommade than a mascara; it sticks to the brow without staining your skin. Use Glossier Boy Brow for 5-Meow Brows.
Katheryn L.
Glossier Boy Brow Black .11 oz uploaded by Katheryn L.
Amaaaazing. Usually black colored makeup is too dark for me, but look how awesome and natural my brows look 😩 I use this with the brow promade and it’s impeccable!
Desire' N.
Austin, TX
I'm going to be honest I'm not the best at brows but this product makes it so easy to be effortlessly cute.
Nicole B.
The Woodlands, TX
Yasssssss girl! This is what I’ve been looking for!!!!! Natural yet effective. It’s unreal! The black can get too dark if you put too many layers on though. Just an FYI
Christine S.
East Lansing, MI
Glossier Boy Brow Black .11 oz uploaded by Christine S.
The boy brow is an amazing product. Similar to benefits product but the way this one applies just gives a very natural look to the brow. You can’t even tell you applied anything on which is exactly what I’m looking for. It also fills in the small gaps just giving your brows a fuller look without being obnoxious. It’s also easy to use and I highly recommend if your looking for an easy way to make your brows thicker with a natural look.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Seth L.
Tamaqua, PA
il y a 10 mois
Desiree C. il y a 10 mois
I’ve just recently bought this, it is very natural I’ve only been using it for about 1 week and I already love it. I have many other products from Glossier but this is one of my new favourites. I definitely recommend it if you want a natural brow look. Btw the formula is a little thick so a little goes a long way.
Kayla Monét W.
Houston , TX
il y a un an
Lizz L. il y a un an
I personally like benefit’s brow gel better. Longer lasting and the brush is tapered/doesn’t get as clumpy as the bow brow.
Julieanne J.
N Plainfield, NJ
il y a un an
Kristal D. il y a un an
I love boy brow. Also love the benefit gimme brow. I just purchased the Kosas one so I’ll update you!