BY GLOSSIER #33 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

All brow needs have been considered to create THE brow product: one to thicken, fill in, and groom them into place. The creamy wax formula is inspired by traditional hair pomade for soft, flexible hold that doesn’t stiffen or flake. A sheer pigment load gives a natural oomph of color so brows look fuller and more even, and the tiny tapered brush allows for precise application. We’re inspired by healthy, face-framing brows and consider brow grooming the last crucial step before heading out into the world: brush your teeth, brush your brows, and then maybe brush your hair.

Available in Blond, Brown, and Black.

How to use:

Apply in short, upward strokes to fluff and shape brows into place.

Key Ingredients:

Beeswax and Carnauba Wax Natural waxes that hold hairs in place without stiffness.

Oleic Acid An emollient derived from olive oil that nourishes and moisturizes.

Lecithin A natural fatty substance that adds a silky, smooth texture and a subtle sheen.

Atelocollagen A collagen derivative that helps condition and strengthen the hair fiber.

• Is the Glossier Boy Brow worth the money?5 Answers
  • Help!! I can't figure out if I'm brown or black ! Has anyone used...5 Answers
  • How does this compare to Benefit's Gimme Brow? Although I have da...3 Answers
Buy on Glossier
Jasmine B.
Boy Brow is perfect for those days when you don't feel like going all out with your brows.  The formula is not very thick but it is pigmented enough to actually fill in sparse brows.  I wore it last week and one of my friends commented that it looked like I didn't have anything on my brows at all.  I was nervous about getting the color black (I didn't want the Groucho Marx effect) but I realized that a gentle hand is key to the best application.

Compared to  Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow Volumizing Eyebrow Gel , Boy Brow doesn't have a smell and doesn't dry out as fast in the tube.
Wilmarielle C.
One of my favorite products ever, I love using this brow product almost every day. It thickens, fills in and shapes brows. With light strokes, you can have natural, brushed brows. I usually use a brow pencil with this just to add a little more definition. My only  con with the Boy Brow, is that the wand picks up way too much gel. I must wipe the excess on the bottle before using on the brow and if I don't, the products gets all over my brows and forehead, which is super annoying. But with care, this product is useful and lovely. I already have pretty thick brows, so this fills the small sparse areas I have very well. I don't think this would be the best product for those with thin brows.
Christina W.
Los Angeles
I bought this to try to replace my beloved Gimme Brow (Benefit) that was discontinued due to complaints after people tried to use it as mascara (this is why we can't have nice things). Basically what I'm looking for is just something to define, darken and shape and just fill in a little bit.

Way too much product on the wand at first, and I find the product kinda greasy in comparison. Application is exactly the same, but since the product is much thicker and greasier if you make a mistake it's pretty obvious. I still prefer this to powder or gel based products, though!
emma R.
Saint Paul, MN
I've been using this for a year now and it's really changed the way I feel about my eye brows. My brows are light and blonde and nonexistent without any product. I used to hate drawing then on because the contrast was so blatant. Boy brow allows me to have noticeable brows that still look natural. My only problem is that I've received a tube before that was cakey and gross and clumped up my brows. Maybe temperature has an effect on the product? Either way, Glossier replaced it for me which I really appreciated.
Lexi (.
Atlanta, GA
i've always had thick eyebrows (thank heavens for this trend), but Glossier Boy Brow has tamed, shaped and perfected my expression makers like no other tool! this. is. a. must. have!

it's tiny, compact size makes it a breeze to travel with and formula sticks. my brows never feel glued like with other brands, more styled with a firmer stay. think about a heavy control hair spray (the other products) vs sleek demi hold (Glossier Boy Brow).

their color options are simple, making it nearly foolproof to select the correct shade and the packaging is no fuss giving it a very modern touch.

if you don't have this product already, get it.
Ashley S.
Prt Jefferson, NY
This is my fave, fave, FAVE brow product. The mascara wand makes it super easy to apply and the color is prominent, but natural looking. This isn't the product for individuals with thinner/sparser brows, but more for those who are looking for definition in already full brows.

My one CON is that I wish it came in a bigger size. With daily use, it only lasted about 1.5-2 months for me! Worth it based on the price tag, but I would totally pay more money to have a larger option.
Michelle R.
I cannot give this product enough praise. I just received this two weeks ago and haven't stopped wearing it. I had never done my brows before because it is HARD!!! But this product is so easy that your kids could use it and not look like a clown. I swipe the wand through my brows and is there's any product that accidentally makes it onto my face it wipes right off. My brows look great and last all day! I have medium blonde eyebrows but I bought the brown boy brow and it's perfect.
Lauren N.
Los Angeles
#1 staple in my daily makeup routine. This makes my eyebrows so fleeky, and it's truly all I need for them. It's my favorite because, maximum results / veryyy little effort, aka my favorite kind of makeup routine, haha. I have dark brown hair and use the brown color, and have been super happy with it for over a year now. I do go through it pretty quickly because I don't go a single day without it, but worth every penny, every time. 10/10 would bring on a desert island with me. Use my link in bio for 10% off your order!
Melissa S.
I despise filling in my eyebrows, and they are super unruly. After starting this product, my eyebrows are whipped into shape. Each day they are held in place all day long without appearing like something is holding them in. Furthermore, the tint this product adds allows my brows to get a bit of color without being completely filled in and without me having to fill them in separately and I love it. Now my eyebrows are literally always on point. Worth the buy.
Danielle T.
I was skeptical to try this cult-fave product because my brows are naturally super super thin. Having never really used a brow gel before (more of a pencil gal) I was genuinely impressed with how my brows turned out. Makes them look super natural, which is most important in my book. Definitely have to use very light strokes, because a lot of product is on the wand after you remove it from the tube. Nice for quick, on the go application
Does this feel heavy on or is it lightweight?
Jamie Rose S.
I've been wanting to try this out, but since it comes in only one shade I am a bit worried it will be too dark. I'm fair skinned with dyed dark brown hair, but my brows aren't as dark. Is this really dark?
Tina T.
Is the Glossier Boy Brow worth the money?
Annette R.
Vernon Hills, IL
Help!! I can't figure out if I'm brown or black ! Has anyone used it in addition to any Anastasia products in ebony and/or dark brown that could tell me how the colors convert?
Lauren M.
Carmel, IN
I have pretty full brows already and just want something to help keep them in place. Does anyone feel like this would help with that? I'm really interested in trying products from glossier so bonus if you can tell me your favorite products from there!