BY GLOSSIER #7 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

All brow needs have been considered to create THE brow product: one to thicken, fill in, and groom them into place. The creamy wax formula is inspired by traditional hair pomade for soft, flexible hold that doesn’t stiffen or flake. A sheer pigment load gives a natural oomph of color so brows look fuller and more even, and the tiny tapered brush allows for precise application. We’re inspired by healthy, face-framing brows and consider brow grooming the last crucial step before heading out into the world: brush your teeth, brush your brows, and then maybe brush your hair.

Available in Blond, Brown, and Black.

How to use:

Apply in short, upward strokes to fluff and shape brows into place.

Key Ingredients:

Beeswax and Carnauba Wax Natural waxes that hold hairs in place without stiffness.

Oleic Acid An emollient derived from olive oil that nourishes and moisturizes.

Lecithin A natural fatty substance that adds a silky, smooth texture and a subtle sheen.

Atelocollagen A collagen derivative that helps condition and strengthen the hair fiber.

• Where can I shop for glossier products? More particularly...3 Answers
  • Glossier Boy BrowGlossier Phase 1 Set Are Glossier produ...4 Answers
  • Going back and forth about buying this. I usually just pu...3 Answers
Buy on Glossier
  • "If you're not very good with makeup and or are lazy, this is the product for you! Its so easy to apply and looks very good! Other brow applicators have a big brush which opens up a lot of mistakes but this has a small brush which makes it much better for getting into small corners of yours brows." in 138 reviews
  • "Don't love to use this on its own (although it can be if you already have thick brows). I use this more as a setting gel that adds color and fluffs up my brows at the same time. Love the teeny tiny wand." in 45 reviews
Laura B.
I have tried so many brow products over the last 20 years to make my brows more structured and full. I’ve always had a good natural shape, but my hairs are a mix of brown, blond, to almost translucent. I started, like my mother did, filling in my brows with a pencil, and that worked okay for a few years. Then powders worked well too, unless it rained. Eyebrow gels and pomades appeared after that and boy could I mess up my brows quick with those. Then as an avid member of Into The Gloss, I learned of Boy Brow, which would be the first pomade from a tube with a spoolie applicator that I’ve ever tried. Bought it as soon as it launched and I’ve been in love since. I’ve tried both the blonde and brown shades and have settled with brown for my current hair color. It’s utterly foolproof. I just swipe it on my eyebrows and I could be done, but sometimes I still use a pencil to fill in sparse areas. I occasionally use Anastasia Dip Brow but i find that to be just a bit too much for me, I prefer a more natural look and I definitely have not mastered the learning curve of Dip Brow to have it look “natural”. I’ve gone through several tubes of Boy Brow, so I think it’s safe to say it’s my favorite, and easiest to use, brow product. It holds the hairs in place with no crunchiness or gloopy extra product. It gives a perfect tint to all my hairs, making my brows look just how I want. It’s not over the top. It’s natural looking, gives the fullness look I want, and is long lasting!
Believe the hype with this product, it’s awesome!
Roberta M.
oh wow, how do I even start my love letter to glossier's boy brow? I have been using boy brow since March 2016 and it was love at first sight. I have strayed to try other brow products but I always come back to this one. I even have it in three shades: clear, brown and black. Sometimes I want to look like I actually have no makeup on so I will wear the clear boy brow just to put my brow hairs in place. Sometimes I dye my hair lighter and the brown boy brow looks better. However, I am currently obsessed with the black shade and have gone through like three tubes of it. I cannot keep up with how many of these little guys I have used through out the years, but glossier has a lifetime customer in me if they continue to produce this insanely good product. I am sure there are other affordable alternatives that are just as good but I am nothing if not loyal, so I will always keep a boy brow in my makeup collection.

How I use it: I brush my brow hairs up and out for that very bushy brow look that is hot at the moment.
April J.
Millsboro
Literal perrrfection! Prior to finding this I used my tarte brow tint & absolutely loved it. I thought there was basically no room for improvement. I thought tarte Colored Clay Tinted Brow Gel & I would last forever, oh, but I was wrong. I tried to stay faithful to tarte but it failed me when I needed it most.. I had sought out a new one when my second one had run out & low & behold it was no where to be found in the depths of Sephora. & there it was, in all its glory, glowing reviews, a zillion & one tags on instagram... so I let boy brow take me on a date & the rest was history. It’s now 2018 & we’ve been going strong since the day we met. 😂😂 As far tarte, he’ll be okay. My brows just didn’t seem be ever be enough for him, while boy brow loves my brows for who they are & the two of us bring out the best in one another. He may not of gotten down on one knee yet, but I’m anticipating my ring any day now. Here we are in the photo below together, happier then ever. Till death do us part. Forever. Or else. 😂😂😂
Segilola A.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
I cannot live with my bow brow. It's always my base for keeping my eyebrows in place before I go in and fill them. Usually when I get them done all I need is to swipe on my bow brow and call it a day. It provides all-day hold and is easy to wash off at the end of the day. I use brown because it matches my hair color the best for a natural look, but clear would also be an excellent choice if you're using it to keep your brows in place and don't need color to fill them in. The formula is light-weight like other Glossier products and non-irritating. The price isn't bad, and each tube usually lasts me around two months. My only complaint would be that they should make the tube bigger, so you get more product, especially for those of us who use this product every day. Glossier Boy Brow
Chelsea C.
Scott Afb, IL
Lazy girl's best brow product!

This had me all kinds of excited! It is the crown jewel of Glossier. Their favorite child. The star of the show. Their Prodigal Son, so to speak. I had SUCH HIGH HOPES for this!!! I was not let down!

I have fairly thick brows that tend to be unruly, but are sparse in some areas. I love how Boybrow looks on my brows. It fills in the brows a bit, holds, tames, and frames them. It volumized them and isn’t crunchy, sticky, or stiff. The tiny brush makes it really easy to brush up my brow hairs. It also doesn't apply as thickly or crudely as others I've tried.

Brown is what I currently have, but I think I will be ordering Black next time, as Brown is a TEENY bit too light for my brows.

Liv M.
I recently purchased Boy Brow for the first time, and now I know what all of the hype is about. My eyebrows are pretty dark to begin with, so I really just wanted a product that would fill in any sparse areas, help keep them in place, and give them some shape. I’ve always found doing my brows difficult, so I would never usually fill them in, but Boy Brow has shown me that doing my eyebrows can be quick and simple. Boy Brow is so easy to use, very buildable, and fills in my brows perfectly. I purchased the shade Brown and it blends into my natural eyebrow color very nicely. I’d highly recommend trying out Boy Brow, it’s such a nice product and has become a staple in my makeup routine.
Mary C.
Dearborn, MI
This is such a pleasant surprise. Before I could convince myself I wanted to pay for this I really wanted to see if it’s so much better than any other brow product. Since there isn’t a store where I live and I’m not willing to travel to Cali or New York I went on blind faith and YouTube reactions. I have to say, this product is so different. I’ve seen a lot of companies trying to do the same thing but it’s nothing like this. The texture is really waxy without being uncomfortable. It moves with your face. I used to use the essence make me brow and it was fine but it felt dry and crunchy. This stuff just feels like my brows. It fills in and lifts and holds. It’s really cool.
Bre V.
Columbus
Now, if you're like me and you have middle-of-the-road brows - they're not "thick" as they naturally take up little space, I don't really pluck or wax them and they're fine, but they're not thin either - this is not going to revolutionize your brow game. If you want a dramatic statement, look elsewhere. If you want to feather up your brows or give them that little bit of extra oomph, though, this is the product for you. Mine are ash blonde so I use a Benefit pencil to fill in the fronts and any sparse patches then use this bad boy to fluff 'em up just a little bit more, and the result is healthy, natural, thick looking brows where my brows are simply okay by themselves. The only complaint I have is the lettering on the packaging wears off super easy, but really who cares. The price point is high like with all Glossier but I personally think it's worth it.
Guadalupe O.
ANAHEIM, CA
So, my girlfriend and I drove to their new LA Store and let me tell you, it was amazing. The store is so chic and its pink. Pink everywhere, you also have to check out their Pink Canyon room. It's pretty cool. I went for this product and I actually tried it but it didn't work for my eyebrows. My eyebrows are really thin and sparsed. The product didn't completely fill my eyebrows the way I wanted them to look. I had to go back and fill with a pencil or pomade then i placed their boy brow on top to give me some texture. That looked good but using the product alone, didn't work for me. This works for someone that has full eyebrows and only wants to apply to just have something on your brow. And the product wasn't expensive, decent price.
Jenna M.
N Bellmore, NY
MY ALL TIME FAVORITE EYEBROW PRODUCT!!!
It's not cheap... BUT IT'S SO WORTH IT! Just make sure you pick the correct shade, I have dark brown hair and got the brown instead of the black-- it was the right move. The black would have made my brows too harsh looking. A very natural look! This is not for drawing on eyebrows, nor is it an eyebrow pencil. This product is for fulling in and making a natural brow appear more full. I also love the product wand, the spoolie is nice and small as opposed to some brow products I've tried that have a very big/long wand which makes it hard to apply the product flawlessly. 10/10, recommend to everyone you know who has thicker eyebrows and just wants a tad more volume!
Does this feel heavy on or is it lightweight?
Tina T.
Is the Glossier Boy Brow worth the money?
Annette R.
Vernon Hills, IL
Help!! I can't figure out if I'm brown or black ! Has anyone used it in addition to any Anastasia products in ebony and/or dark brown that could tell me how the colors convert?
Jamie Rose S.
I've been wanting to try this out, but since it comes in only one shade I am a bit worried it will be too dark. I'm fair skinned with dyed dark brown hair, but my brows aren't as dark. Is this really dark?
Layla 🍋.
Coundon , Bishop Auckland
Is this more natural makeup or full glam?