Glossier Boy Brow

All brow needs have been considered to create THE brow product: one to thicken, fill in, and groom them into place. The creamy wax formula is inspired by traditional hair pomade for soft, flexible hold that doesn’t stiffen or flake. A sheer pigment load gives a natural oomph of color so brows look fuller and more even, and the tiny tapered brush allows for precise application. We’re inspired by healthy, face-framing brows and consider brow grooming the last crucial step before heading out into the world: brush your teeth, brush your brows, and then maybe brush your hair.

Available in Blond, Brown, and Black.

How to use:

Apply in short, upward strokes to fluff and shape brows into place.

Key Ingredients:

Beeswax and Carnauba Wax Natural waxes that hold hairs in place without stiffness.

Oleic Acid An emollient derived from olive oil that nourishes and moisturizes.

Lecithin A natural fatty substance that adds a silky, smooth texture and a subtle sheen.

Atelocollagen A collagen derivative that helps condition and strengthen the hair fiber.

Que tal este prod, dura durante el día??  Glossier Boy Brow
Is this product good to use for darkening brows?
Do you recommend Glossier Boy Brow over other brow gels ? It's a bit more expensive than others, do is it worth the price?
Start your review of Glossier Boy Brow!
Product Highlights
“If you're not very good with makeup and or are lazy, this is the product for you! Its so easy to apply and looks very good! Other brow applicators have a big brush which opens up a lot of mistakes but this has a small brush which makes it much better for getting into small corners of yours brows.” in reviews
“Don't love to use this on its own (although it can be if you already have thick brows). I use this more as a setting gel that adds color and fluffs up my brows at the same time. Love the teeny tiny wand.” in reviews
Las Vegas
Review for: Boy Brow
Pros- For those who love a natural, subtle & effortless brow- Can create that model inspired fluffed look- Gets the job done- Thin Formula coats and colors hairs without clumping or looking dramatically bold- Buildable color & hold Cons- Not for those who like heavy brows- Not for those who don't have alot of eyebrow hair- Not a lot of product (but brow gels are typically like that)- Not the strongest hold & can loosen throughout the day- Those with heavy eyebrow hair will most likely loose hold during the day- Not as heavy or super duty as other's but that's a preference that varies from person to person especially since this brand is about soft, effortless looking makeupOverviewAll in all I would & do repurchase this product. Again it gets the job done but I'm not overly fussy or particular about my brows. I am an avid Glossier fan so when I run out of product I just repurchase the brow duo which is PERFECT for my tastes. But honestly I'm too lazy to try other brow gel's because it's not a super important part of my makeup routine and Boy Brow keeps me content.
Austin
Review for: Boy Brow
I may have judged to harsh when I started using Glossier Boy Brow- without tint my strawberry blonde brows pretty much don’t exist and if I ever dare to ‘clean them up’ they always look so naked...ANYWAYS I first started using Boy Brow & Brow Flick Duo right after one of my tweezing mishaps and let’s just say It was awful. If you are trying to fill in skin without brow hair you will fail with this product combo. The beady dried pomade does not blend with the detailing pen leaving irregular brow lines shapes and shadows. BUT BUT BUT a few weeks later here I am IN CAHOOTS with #Glossier brow products. When brow hair does exist (😅) it is by far the most efficient daily brow tint that doesn’t make me late to work OR feeling like a Tim Curry character if I rushed or even took too much time. Simple, easy, resistent to most sweat (but hey hey it’s only still May🔥), so I’ll check back in in the dit days of summer to let y’all know how Glossier Boy Brow hold up to Texas!
Metuchen, NJ
Glossier Boy Brow uploaded by Gina A.
Review for: Boy Brow
I honestly had higher hopes for this product. I got the clear shade and it is adaquate as a brow gel but it doesn't really hold my brows as well as I would want it to. I like to brush my brows up to make them appear fuller but the more I apply the more I notice a waxy coating on my brows. If you use a minimal amount I think this is avoided but when my brows are misbehaving and I want to layer it it can get out of hand. I will continue to use this product but I am not sure if it is best for when I want bushy fuller brows but is good for basic grooming. I will have to try a tinted shade next time and see if that works better for me!
Watchung, NJ
Review for: Boy Brow
I never used to use anything for my brows but I decided to get this because I wanted to shape them a little more. I got it in the color “blonde” because my eyebrows are like a light brown and I was afraid the brown would be too dark and I’m so happy I did! The color matches my eyebrow color perfectly and looks so natural. I put it on after all my face makeup is on and it creates a really nice shape to my brow and gives it more definition. After putting it on in the morning I never have to worry about my brows loosing shape because the product holds really well. The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is because sometimes the product clumps on the brush in spots and I have to fix it before applying, but it’s really not a big deal! Totally would recommend
Cincinnati
Review for: Boy Brow
I am naturally blonde and dye my hair dark brown so brows always have to have something on them or they're so light. I've got quite thick brows naturally so that made this product perfect. If you haven't got thick brows already I would not recommend this product for sole use. Previously I was using Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow pomade (10/10 love it) but am going for a more gentle natural looking brow these days so I am absolutely loving the Boy Brow in dark brown. It stays on all day but comes off super easily with makeup wipes. Anastasia's dip brow took ages to get off (blessing and a curse) and sometimes clogged my hair follicles in my brows so this has been a lovely change of pace.
Glossier Boy Brow uploaded by Karen N.
Review for: Boy Brow
I will never stop raving about this brow gel! Perfect for days when I need a quick brow fill in. It has the perfect amount of pigment so it never looks overdone. It holds the brow hair nicely but is still flexible even when dry. This is my third time buying it and I will buy it once I run out again ♥️
San Diego
Glossier Boy Brow uploaded by Jordan H.
Glossier Boy Brow uploaded by Jordan H.
Review for: Boy Brow
If you don’t have this product, stop what you’re doing and buy it now! It’s a little more pricey for the size compared to Benefit or Anastasia but this product is NATURAL looking and GLUES THOSE BROWS! It’s like a mascara for them that holds them in place. Only disclaimer is the pigment. It’s deep! So if you have blonde-warm brown hair go with the Blonde color. TRUST ME!!! Pair it with Brow Flick and you’re set. Before and after pics below.
Spanish Fort, AL
Review for: Glossier Boy Brow Brown
I want to preface this review by saying that I am cosmically blessed that my mother and my lack of pain tolerance never allowed me to do anything to my eyebrows at a younger age during the early 2000s sperm eyebrow phase. That being said, Glossier boybrow is the best product I have ever encountered in my life. Glossier allows me to fully flesh out my eyerbows in a way that other products do not. It provides support for my brows - lasting through an entire day and cry session. My brows are constantly commented on and questioned what I do, and I am always confident in telling the outside party that they need to order and use BoyBrow.
Putnam, CT
Glossier Boy Brow uploaded by Ashley N.
Its really good! It actually is able to keep my brow hairs lifted which isn't easily done! I got the brown shade which is just enough tint to emphasize my brows without making them look overdone and still maintaining a natural groomed appearance. I have pretty thick dark brows so its easy to go from nothing to overdone looking. This product is great alone if you like a more natural brow or in conjunction with a brow pencil or powder. My only gripe is that its so teeny tiny! I mean its not as expensive as ABH or Milk Kush Brow Gel but I'd like to see it with a little more product in there for your buck. But other than that its great, great product. Cute packaging as well.
This was such a shockingly pleasant surprise for me! I had never heard of this product before and bought it on a whim. I used it for the first time the other day and I loved the way my brows looked! I usually don't like to do my brows, but this product makes me excited to do them! I have fairly sparse brows, but because of the fibers in this product, it made them look NATURALLY full (I am not a "thick, fluffy, and bushy" brow type of girl at all, so that's why I emphasized "natural"). You might be able to build it up to a very thick and bushy brow if that's what you're into, but you definitely don't have to. With this product, you are easily able to keep it tame and natural. I am so excited to find this! Would highly recommend!

498 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a 2 jours