Glossier Boy Brow

All brow needs have been considered to create THE brow product: one to thicken, fill in, and groom them into place. The creamy wax formula is inspired by traditional hair pomade for soft, flexible hold that doesn’t stiffen or flake. A sheer pigment load gives a natural oomph of color so brows look fuller and more even, and the tiny tapered brush allows for precise application. We’re inspired by healthy, face-framing brows and consider brow grooming the last crucial step before heading out into the world: brush your teeth, brush your brows, and then maybe brush your hair.

Available in Blond, Brown, and Black.

How to use:

Apply in short, upward strokes to fluff and shape brows into place.

Key Ingredients:

Beeswax and Carnauba Wax Natural waxes that hold hairs in place without stiffness.

Oleic Acid An emollient derived from olive oil that nourishes and moisturizes.

Lecithin A natural fatty substance that adds a silky, smooth texture and a subtle sheen.

Atelocollagen A collagen derivative that helps condition and strengthen the hair fiber.

I need new eyebrow products. Any suggestions for something new? I’m a redhead… I was using Glossier Boy Brow … #eyebrows #newproducts #glossier
Is Glossier Boy Brow the #1 best clear brow gel? If not, who is the best and why.
How expensive is this ?
Start your review of Glossier Boy Brow!
Product Highlights
If you're not very good with makeup and or are lazy, this is the product for you! Its so easy to apply and looks very good! Other brow applicators have a big brush which opens up a lot of mistakes but this has a small brush which makes it much better for getting into small corners of yours brows.in reviews
Don't love to use this on its own (although it can be if you already have thick brows). I use this more as a setting gel that adds color and fluffs up my brows at the same time. Love the teeny tiny wand.in reviews
Dominika G.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Glossier Boy Brow uploaded by Dominika G.
Glossier Boy Brow is amazing. The color, the consistency of the product and the long lasting effect is really great. I use it daily and it gives my eyebrows such a natural look. Totally recommend this product if you like a natural look.
Mariele F.
Newark, NJ
Glossier Boy Brow uploaded by Mariele F.
Glossier Boy Brow uploaded by Mariele F.
Review for: Boy Brow
i am completely addicted to brow lamination. raises the eyebrow and self-esteem. I feel more beautiful with the most seductive look. Simple and easy to use . the best part that leaves no residue on the skin!
Sarah T.
Corona, CA
Glossier Boy Brow uploaded by Sarah T.
My all time favorite brow gel!! I’m wearing it in shade black in this pic. It’s mostly sheer and has a very small brush so it makes it very easy to use even for first timers. I hate when brow gels are too pigmented or the brush is big; it makes application way harder because you have to be more precise. This is not the case for Boy Brow though! I can even do it in the car while driving haha. The sheerness of the color makes it more forgiving and you can keep messing with it without it going bad on you. With other brow gels, I find I can only brush through 1-2x max and can’t keep messing with it before it starts to get clumpy or gets too dark and uneven. It’s a one and done type situation which isn’t ideal for less precise type makeup like brow gels. But although it’s on the sheerer side, it still does a great job at filling in my brows while still making it look natural. The formula is also my favorite too. It’s quite flexible and doesn’t make your brows feel stiff like some other brow gels do. I definitely prefer Boy Brow over any other brow gel I’ve tried including Em Cosmetics(was too waxy and expensive) and Anastasia Bev Hills (too pigmented and brush too big), especially considering it’s less expensive than both and most other quality brow gels.
Dora T.
Glossier Boy Brow uploaded by Dora T.
Review for: Glossier Boy Brow Brown
This is my brow obsession! I have tried quite a few brow gel’s and this one is by far the easiest to use in the most pay off without looking a natural. I don’t like to mess with my brows so I just Quickly brush this into my eyebrows starting in the middle and then working my way out. It looks natural it adds fullness and it doesn’t smear throughout the day. I definitely recommend it and It’sty affordable compared to the alternatives
Kayla C.
New Albany, IN
Glossier Boy Brow uploaded by Kayla C.
Review for: Glossier Boy Brow Brown
I liked the Glossier Boy Brow. Lifted, tamed and colored my brows. I wasn't that impressed with it though. I feel like any Brow Gel could do a similar job for a lower price.
Abbi W.
Glossier Boy Brow uploaded by Abbi W.
Glossier’s Boy Brow is a nice brow gel, but not my favorite (I prefer Benefit’s version). I‘ve tried both clear and brown. Clear is perfect for just taming the brow, and all of the tinted versions are great for giving them a more full look. I give it four stars because it doesn’t seem to last as long as Benefit’s in my opinion.
Kelsey P.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Glossier Boy Brow uploaded by Kelsey P.
My go-to brow product for natural fluffy brows! When I don’t feel like doing a full face of makeup, I use this and a quick swipe of mascara & I’m set! It’s giving the « no makeup » makeup look.
Rena B.
JamaicaQueensNY
Glossier Boy Brow uploaded by Rena B.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Review for: Boy Brow
This is a brush-able creamy wax that thickens so you can shape the brow as desired!! I noticed it keeps the brows into place!! It does takes a little time it’s good but I prefer brow pencil!!
Taylor F.
Alpine, CA
Glossier Boy Brow uploaded by Taylor F.
Review for: Boy Brow
Boy brow was good at first and then the product became so dry and did not apply well on my brows. I keep it in my makeup bag, but always skip it. Probably time to take it out. I would maybe give this another try but the brow trend took off and the market is saturated with better products in my opinion.
Alex P.
Myrtle Beach
Glossier Boy Brow uploaded by Alex P.
Holds my brows better than the elf brow gel in my opinion is also tinted so for my natural brow girls be careful a little could be a lot

645 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nicole  A.
Los Angeles, CA
il y a 2 mois
Dina A. il y a 2 mois
Try the ELF eyebrow pencil. I too am a redhead and find it not to dark, super easy to use, and super cheap. For $3 I took a shot after forgetting my eyebrow pencil at home and was pleasantly surprised at how well it performed.
Shelly S.
il y a 2 mois
Neha J. il y a 2 mois
Yea it’s way better than the Anastasia one cause it doesn’t have that heavy tacky feeling
Brenda M.
Madisonville (Texas)
il y a 9 mois
Glossier Boy Brow is this product a good quality ?
Ashley J. il y a 9 mois
Love it! I don't do anything with my brows normally but picked this up cause it was so easy