BY GLOSSIER

From the people who brought you glowy, dewy skin for your face: Body Hero, for the other 90% of you. Inspired by oil cleansers and rich creams usually used above the neck, Body Hero cleans, hydrates, and enhances skin all over. Daily Oil Wash is made with a blend of seven oils that attract grime and sweat like a magnet, turning into a soft froth that washes away without stripping. Daily Perfecting Cream is your body’s daily moisturizer—it melts into skin for all-day hydration, with light-reflecting particles for an instantaneous, glowy sheen. Glide onto towel-dried skin once you’re out of the shower. There’s zero residue (so you can get dressed now).

How to use:

Massage all over body on wet skin-the oil will transform into a soft froth as it cleanses. Rinse thoroughly.

Key Ingredients:

Coconut, Meadowfoam, Olive, and Soybean Oils: A combination of the most efficient natural body moisturizers softens skin.

Sesame Oil:Soothes skin and helps purify it by attracting oil-soluble grime.

Grapeseed Oil: One of the most lightweight and non-greasy oils, filled with antioxidants like skin-brightening Vitamin C.

Sunflower Seed Oil: Rich in Linoleic Acid and Vitamin E, it helps maintain the skin barrier and decreases moisture loss.

Orange Blossom Neroli Blend: For a soft, baby-fresh scent.

Ingredient
Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Laureth-3, MIPA-Laureth Sulfate, Laureth-7 Citrate, Parfum/Fragrance, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool

Claims: hypoallergenic, dermatologist tested, gynecologist tested, soap free, paraben free, cruelty free, vegan

• How does everyone enjoy using these items together? Looki...1 Answers
  • What is the scent of each product closely compared to? I ...1 Answers
  • I've heard that the cream leaves a film on the skin and t...1 Answers
Glossier Body Hero Duo
  • "Have been using this duo for over a week now and i am super impressed, my dry skin has become so rejuvenated and fresh, i have had so many compliments on how soft it is. The scent is strong at first but refreshing! Such a treat for a little me time every morning, will be repurchasing 100% " in 9 reviews
Katy B.
San Francisco
I just started using these two products and WOWOW do I love them. The smell-AMAZING, the texture-AMAZING, how I feel after using them-AMAZING!

I have combination skin and was kind of worried about using  Glossier Body Hero Daily Oil Wash as a cleanser but I've had no issues so far! I use the oil in the shower, towel dry, and then slather the  Glossier Body Hero Daily Perfecting Cream on. The scent definitely wears off over time but as someone that works in healthcare, this is actually a good thing for me (no fragrances at work!) because I can step out of the shower smelling AMAZING and I don't have to worry about the scent bothering patients the next day (I shower at night). I will for sure be buying these again because- AMAZING.

LOVE YOU GLOSSIER <3

Kelly B.
Park Ridge, IL
Love this stuff.  Like all Glossier products, it's so gentle but effective! The cleanser starts as a oil and then turns into a lather/cream on the body.  It is not sudsy like some body washes, but is more than an oil.  I can't put my finger on the scent, but I LOVE it.  It's not too strong.  Then the lotion: wonderful.  Same lovely, light scent.  And I have totally noticed a difference in my skin quality since I started using these products.
Jasmine P.
St Petersburg, FL
Glossier body hero ... I LOVE YOU. This is such a great smelling product! The shower wash leave me smelling lovely for hours and my bathroom too! It cleans and moisturizes my skin. It doesn’t feel stopped like some washes can leave you feeling. The body lotion is very moisturizing as well and sinks into the skin leaving it very soft. I’d highly recommend you check out this duo!
Gene H.
There is some serious hype surrounding these two body products.  I really don’t see what the big deal is, unfortunately.  The body wash is a really thick oil wash that hardly lathers.  I really hate the smell of the body wash as it smells like tanning oil, it is moisturizing though.  Also, the body lotion has flecks of shimmer in it that make your skin look fake dewy, which sounds great, but you can literally see the streaks of it.  The lotion is not a good scent either.  I do not recommend.
Caitlin B.
Marstons Mls, MA
Not a fan AT ALL. The body oil had this awful overpowering floral smell. I tried to get over it and use it so it didn’t go wasted but it’s just too bad. And the lotion is ok, but I could get something just as good at Bath & Body Works for a lot less.
Neha B.
Alameda, CA
Just received my package from glossier and I was super excited to try out the moisturizer and the body wash. It leaves my skin glossier and hydrated but the smell is not one of my favorites. It’s definitely a little heady BUT the smell fades away in like an hour. It would have been great if this was a neutral smelling product. A little disappointed but maybe the smell is something you won’t have a problem with. I wish I loved it more. Will I repurchase: Maybe.

Alison B.
Kearney
The fragrance seemed a bit off for me with this duo. I wanted a bit more of a lather from the shower oil and a little less grease from the body lotion. It would probably give a great dewy look, but overall wasn’t a great buy for me
Stella M.
sunny isles
i love the oil is smells amazing the lotion is super thick! SUPER THICK  but im into it super hydrating makes my skin look like i have no imperfections not expensive everything is very gentle i like it
Lauren G.
New York
By far my favorite Glossier product! It smells so awesome and I felt super fancy after using it. The bath oil works as a soap and the lotion adds a little shimmer to your skin. 100% would recommend.
Maymo H.
Memphis
What was my life before this duo? I don’t know. I use it every day. It’s made my skin look glowing and gorgeous. It’s gentle and smooth. It makes me smell so good all day. Would recommend to every human on earth.
Lizzy C.
Tucson, AZ
How does everyone enjoy using these items together? Looking for a new body wash and only hear good things. I have normal to dry skin
sadie k.
What is the scent of each product closely compared to? I suffer from migraines and worry about buying a scented product without smelling it first.
Martine V.
Levis, QC
I've heard that the cream leaves a film on the skin and that it peels off through out the day. Is that true?