BY GLOSSIER

• Is this for your skin or is it a lip balm?4 Answers
  • What flavor is the best!2 Answers
Buy on Glossier
Malerie S.
This is basically overpriced Vaseline. This product is not worth the money at all. It’s fine on sensitive skin and is pretty gentle but, again, so does Vaseline. I would not purchase this product again.
Jordan G.
Ishpeming, MI
I love the birthday balm but the holographic packaging starts flaking off within days and gets all over everything in your makeup bag. I've even had some of the metallic flakes get in my eye. I wish I hadn't bought more than one tube, not worth it.
Camryn D.
Nanuet, NY
i’m not sure what this does, but it smells good. it feels too thick to put on my face comfortably, and the bottle says you can put it on any dry area on your body but i’ll be damned if i’m putting something this boujee on my elbows. When i put it on my lips, once it seeped into my skin it left a waxy residue that made my lips peel. Like i said, it smells good, but that’s all it really does. it’s an expensive coconut scented Vaseline.
kasey r.
Calhoun, KY
I ended up with the rose flavored and oh lord it was disgusting smelling and tasting. It was so perfumey I took it off immediately. Definitely not a smell you want on your lips. Gross!
Christina S.
Glassboro , NJ
When you put it on if feels like it lasts maybe 10 seconds it feels weird on the lips. Would not buy again.
Samantha G.
Purchased at: ULTA
This product was waaayyy to sticky for my liking and didn’t help with moisture by any means.
April W.
Denver, CO
I know that people love this but I am not a fan! Reminds me of an overpriced vaseline and with continued use dries out my lips. I'm going to try it on my cuticles to use it up so that its not a total waste. Im a fan of many glossier products but this one is a lose for me.
Kayla H.
Not a fan of the product. Not a good flavor. It was extremely thick. I instantly threw it out. So disappointing.
Imani B.
new orleans
This product is useless. It dries your lips out more. It’s not even glossy more like chapstick.
Mona N.
I do not like this at all. Its basically vaseline! With a pretty package and honestly sucks. Its one of those tubes that you just squeeze out and have to rub it on your finger to then rub on your lips. Doesnt do anything different than vaseline and even smells the freakin same! Wouldnt buy again and dont reccommend.
Karina G.
Homestead, FL
Does this leave a sticky film over the lips?.
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Teresa M.
Gainesville , FL
How long does this product usually last you?
Allissa G.