BY GLOSSIER #7 in Lip Care

• Is it worth it? Does it really help or is it just hyped? ...1 Answers
  • I'm a huge glossier fan, but is balm dotcom worth the pri...3 Answers
Kathy Z.
San Jose, CA
I love Glossier so much! It's such a simple, minimalist brand. The balm dotcom is great for moisturizing chapped lips in the winter. My lips get extra dry and even cracks in the winter time, so using a thicker product like this really helps prevents this from happening. I enjoy using this at night or under my lippies. I definitely would recommend this to anyone in the market for a new lip balm.
Valeria M.
Sanford, FL
I use a little bit of this right after getting of my flight from FL to Cali because my lips felt really dry and were hurting really bad and this stuff made them feel great again. A little goes a long way. It's my go to product before applying a matte lip. It works great for me!
Mary C.
Littleton, CO
This product. What can I say about it that accurately states how amazing it is. This is my go to chapstick but I also use it on my cuticles, elbows, basically anywhere that can use a little moisture and love. I love that it is fragrance free and also is absorbs so fast into my skin. All my friends own this, mainly because I have made sure that everyone has one by buying them their own!
Kat S.
I love this one! It's super moisturizing and feels amazing. I also think it brings out the rosy tones on my lips. Minus one star though because I think it's a little overpriced for what it is. Considering its main ingredient is petrolatum (aka plain old Vaseline), it should be worth a few bucks less.
Leigh F.
Tualatin, OR
Pretty standard petroleum jelly balm. The nonscented/original one is comparable to Vaseline or Aquaphor. I wouldn't repurchase the regular one simply for that reason but I definitely want to try the flavored/scented versions of BalmDotCom. I'm especially interested in the coconut flavor. I"m a huge fan of Aquaphor and BalmDotCom and these are intensely hydrating. Put some on before bed to wake up with silky soft lips!
Sabrina M.
Great lip balm! I have dry lips and I usually have to reapply throughout the day, but with this I can put it on in the morning and go for a long time before reapply. I got the cherry balm. The color is very sheer, so don't expect much color. The flavor is very cherry, it's kind of like a cherry medicine flavoring. Packaging is cute and convenient, would definitely recommend
Charm P.
I love Glossier and all of their products, they're so cute! I have the flavored Balm Dotcoms in Rose and Cherry. They are extremely moisturizing and last a long time. These lip balms are worth the price plus the packaging they use is adorable!
Maria A.
I love Glossier's balm dot com! I have it in coconut and mint. My favorite is mint because my skin feels so fresh and it smells delicious. They're not overly greasy or heavy so it's perfect for when I step out in the heat and don't want it melting off my face or lips.
Stacy B.
Jackson
This stuff is amazing feeling I received it in a beauty box of mine and love it the flavor was coconut bomb.com the only downside is if you get it in your mouth it taste really plasticky
Maddie H.
Burlington, VT
I really wanted to love this, but unfortunately I purchased this after I saw that lanolin- a known comedogenic ingredient was in it. Got a couple of solid pimples around my lips. I am a huge fan of glossier, but this was just an unfortunate experience. It's also pretty pricey for what it is, basically vaseline/carmex in a bigger, more aesthetically pleasing tube.
Karina G.
Homestead, FL
Does this leave a sticky film over the lips?.
Allissa G.
Plymouth, VT
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Teresa M.
Palmetto Bay, FL
How long does this product usually last you?
Hope B.