BY GLOSSIER #7 in Lip Care

• Is it worth it? Does it really help or is it just hyped? ...2 Answers
  • I'm a huge glossier fan, but is balm dotcom worth the pri...3 Answers
Molly S.
Orinda, CA
Such an essential!!! I have one for my purse, backpack, car, pocket, & for travel. The packaging is cute and durable. It's an awesome value because it has so many uses. Great on cuticles, dry spots, lips, and more. I will definitely continue to purchase. The last photo features the "Coconut" version!
Kate F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I LOVE MY BIRTHDAY BALM- from the packaging to the smell to just the whole asthetic of the Glossier brand. I will never be without the balm dot com or their priming moisturizer!!! Im eager to try out the skin tint, stretch concealer, powder and cleansing milk jelly. I received a sample of the milk jelly cleaner and fell in love, just waiting for the time I have a little extra money in my pocket to buy these other products. Glossier has quickly become one of my favorite brands.
Savannah S.
This is the only lip balm I'm ever gonna use for the rest of my life. The packaging is so easy and all four scents (cherry, rose, mint, coconut) are amazing. I use a thick layer at night as a night balm but I am constantly using this during the day, as well. It's thick, so it stays on and keeps hydrating all day. The price is a little up there, but it is so worth it. I have never had softer lips.
Devin M.
Atlanta, GA
Literally the best lip balm on the market. I was hesitant to purchase it at first, as I read too many reviews that basically described it as cutely packaged Vaseline. That couldn't be further from the truth. I have been using Vaseline for years as a night time lip treatment. When I wake up in the morning, it is gone. That is not the case with Balm Dotcom. Balm Dotcom is super moisturizing and long lasting. I can't go anywhere without a tube of this! Coconut and Mint are my faves!
Mary Kate R.
Clemson, SC
This is a great product, but I feel like you can get much more for a cheaper amount for a very similar product. I have used the only the original balm dotcom and I like it a lot but it seems very similar to a product like vaseline. Over all it is a nice product but I wouldn't recommend solely because it seems to expensive for what it is
S B.
Buffalo
The most versatile product I own. Amazing for dry lips. I also use it on my cheekbones for a dewy look. The tube lasted me a few months so it was worth the money.
Zoe F.
Royal Oak, MI
This lip balm is a very greasy, very slippery lip balm. It really does hydrate and moisturize the lips, and helps keep chapped lips at bay, but if you aren't a fan of very slippery, very oily lip balms, you'll definitely want to pass on this one. It's a very hydrating lip balm, but it can definitely be uncomfortable on the lips.
Jessica T.
Saint Cloud, FL
I absolutely love this product from Glossier! I have very dry lips and they tend to crack . This balm has completely changed my dry lips . I apply it anytime I feel my lips are getting dry I keep one at home and one in my purse at all times. I can't live without this product!
Sarah A.
Richmond, VA
This is my favorite all in one product! I use it mostly to keep my cuticles moisturized to discourage picking but it is perfect for lips and any other dry area. Plus being from glossier you know it comes with a level of quality that is unmatched in the beauty industry. FYI I was NOT paid to write this. I genuinely love this product.
Janis C.
I have this is in the coconut scent and I love it! This is a really good multipurpose salve. I use it for my lips and elbows. If I'm wearing uncomfortable shoes, I rub some of this on the back of my ankle to prevent cuts. It's a bit pricey so i don't think I'll purchase this again because it's just like Vaseline or aquaphor
Karina G.
Homestead, FL
Does this leave a sticky film over the lips?.
Allissa G.
Plymouth, VT
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Teresa M.
Palmetto Bay, FL
How long does this product usually last you?
Hope B.