BY GLOSSIER #7 in Lip Care

• What age range is this appropriate for?2 Answers
  • Is it worth it? Does it really help or is it just hyped? ...2 Answers
Courtnea K.
Austell, GA
I just purchased the coconut balm and although I don't hate it- I'm not blown away either. For the price I would have expected some thing way better. I wish the scent or taste was a little stronger. To me it feels like just Vaseline on my lips... Nothing special. And also, it doesn't stay on your lips as long as I would want either. But.... the packaging is great :) Don't think I would purchase this product again.
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
I love the packaging, the product, and that its universal. I'm a first time user, skeptical at first, but it works. I have mint and coconut which both smell great! The salve is thick and waxy so it stays where you put it. I have used it on my sry cuticles and lips, with amazing results on both. I seen results quick, within the first week.
Alyssa H.
Very disappointed in this. I thought this would be exactly like the bite beauty agave lip mask, but I'm sorry to say I like the agave lip mask much more. It lasts longer on my lips and doesn't seem to slide around as much I was also surprised to learn that the first ingredient in the balm dotcom is petroleum. I feel like it smells like petroleum too. I will not repurchase.
Morgan H.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
I have this in the coconut flavor and I love it. It's super easy to use and smells so good. I wouldn't say it lasts super long because it is a lip moisturizer but it did impress me! I would definitely purchase it again. I was very skeptical when I first bought it because of the pricing but I don't regret it and this is one of my favorite lip balms. Also, the fact that it comes in a non flavor version and then I believe 3 more choices being coconut (my personal favorite because I love coconut everything,) mint, and cherry. So there's something for everyone!
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
It's a little pricey but it's a nice balm that keeps my lips moisturised for longer than other lip balms I've tried. I have the rose flavored one which does taste like it for a little while but the taste goes away pretty quickly. It's also supposed to be slightly tinted but I really don't see it at all. Over all, it's a good lip balm so far... I just have to see how long this lasts before giving my final verdict!
Lucy L.
Brooklyn, NY
The product might seem pricey, but it does contain a lot of oils and other ingredients that are good for the lips and skin. It is also very long lasting as it has been around two months and I am still not done with mine. Moreover, the packaging is very cute and minimal. The coconut balm dot com smells like a vacation in the tropics and I really enjoyed using it in the winter or when I missed the summer. I usually put this balm on before I go to sleep and when I wake up the next day, my lips are usually very supple and moisturized as a result.
Caroline C.
Milledgeville
I really thought I loved this product until the endless array of pimples I started getting around my mouth. Not a cute look. Am currently seeking out replacements.
Ashley K.
Bemidji
Moistirizing. A little thicker but I actually like that. It stays put and keeps my lips supple. It could be seep on a little more and hydrate but it works wonderfully as more of a barrier.
Becca G.
Bloomington , IN
I love my balm dotcom <3 Cherry has a nice tint so it's more than just a lip balm. It's almost like a stain too, the tiny lasts a while. It smells great, just like cherries. The packaging is adorable, classic Glossier style! I hope to get all the flavors, I'm an official Glossier fan!! Highly recommend for ladies that love to show off their lips.
Christine D.
Trenton, NJ
Glossier is a company I've loved for a while now. Their Balm dot com is EVERYTHING. It's a bit "pricey" at $12 a tube, but let me tell you, WORTH IT. The packaging is cute as hell, and super simple, the product itself is so moisturizing, and you can use it on your lips, cuticles, skin, etc. I have it in every flavor/tint, and all of them are incredible. I recommend it to everyone I know. I promise you, you won't be disappointed, y'all.
Karina G.
Homestead, FL
Does this leave a sticky film over the lips?.
Allissa G.
Plymouth, VT
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Teresa M.
Palmetto Bay, FL
How long does this product usually last you?
Hope B.