BY GLOSSIER #7 in Lip Care

• Is it worth it? Does it really help or is it just hyped? ...1 Answers
  • I'm a huge glossier fan, but is balm dotcom worth the pri...3 Answers
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
It's a little pricey but it's a nice balm that keeps my lips moisturised for longer than other lip balms I've tried. I have the rose flavored one which does taste like it for a little while but the taste goes away pretty quickly. It's also supposed to be slightly tinted but I really don't see it at all. Over all, it's a good lip balm so far... I just have to see how long this lasts before giving my final verdict!
Christine D.
Trenton, NJ
Glossier is a company I've loved for a while now. Their Balm dot com is EVERYTHING. It's a bit "pricey" at $12 a tube, but let me tell you, WORTH IT. The packaging is cute as hell, and super simple, the product itself is so moisturizing, and you can use it on your lips, cuticles, skin, etc. I have it in every flavor/tint, and all of them are incredible. I recommend it to everyone I know. I promise you, you won't be disappointed, y'all.
Caroline C.
Milledgeville
I really thought I loved this product until the endless array of pimples I started getting around my mouth. Not a cute look. Am currently seeking out replacements.
Lucy L.
Brooklyn, NY
The product might seem pricey, but it does contain a lot of oils and other ingredients that are good for the lips and skin. It is also very long lasting as it has been around two months and I am still not done with mine. Moreover, the packaging is very cute and minimal. The coconut balm dot com smells like a vacation in the tropics and I really enjoyed using it in the winter or when I missed the summer. I usually put this balm on before I go to sleep and when I wake up the next day, my lips are usually very supple and moisturized as a result.
kinsale s.
I adore this product!! Not only is it super moisturizing for your lips, it has a smooth texture. It doesn’t make your lips feel sticky or gooey like lots other lip balms. It also leaves a nice shimmer on your lips!
Becca G.
Bloomington , IN
I love my balm dotcom <3 Cherry has a nice tint so it's more than just a lip balm. It's almost like a stain too, the tiny lasts a while. It smells great, just like cherries. The packaging is adorable, classic Glossier style! I hope to get all the flavors, I'm an official Glossier fan!! Highly recommend for ladies that love to show off their lips.
Ashley K.
Bemidji
Moistirizing. A little thicker but I actually like that. It stays put and keeps my lips supple. It could be seep on a little more and hydrate but it works wonderfully as more of a barrier.
Kelly J.
Salisbury, NC
I admit Facebook made me do it! Saw this in my feed and decided to give it a try. I like it a lot, and imagine in the winter it will be even better. I ordered the coconut scented lip balm and love the scent. While this is a little pricey since it is a salve it is multi purpose & I've really enjoyed it.
Anaya M.
This product is super hydrating and helps extremely for chapped lips. It's a good value for the price, I've bought it multiple times and will continue to plus, it's got super cute packaging! I would recommend!
Nicole V.
My highlight be on point every time I use this product I'm in love with this product I would definitely buy this again the packaging is gorges is super easy to apply I would definitely buy this product again
Karina G.
Homestead, FL
Does this leave a sticky film over the lips?.
Allissa G.
Plymouth, VT
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Teresa M.
Palmetto Bay, FL
How long does this product usually last you?
Hope B.