BY GLOSSIER #7 in Lip Care

• What age range is this appropriate for?5 Answers
  • How good do these smell! And where can I find them? Do th...2 Answers
AMIE R.
HAYSVILLE
I got the rose balm in one of my ipsy bags and it has been my go to balm at night it doesn't run off soaks in nicely and leave my lips feeling great in the morning
Cat R.
Bronxville, NY
I'm a big fan of this stuff. I have both the coconut and the birthday balm dot com. Both have amazing smells and feel very nice on the lips, but the birthday wins for me. Not only does it have really nice sparkle in it, but also it tastes good! That's a major draw back for me on the coconut one; no taste! This stuff feels amazing on, and really makes you want to rub your lips together, but I don't find it as moisturizing as other chapsticks. I prefer to use this more as a midday pick me up or when I don't need heavy moisture. Well that sounds fairly negative, I'm actually a super big fan. The price point is just a LITTLE steep in my opinion, but I still like it.
Alexandra M.
Naugatuck, CT
It is the balm dotcom. It is very thick so a little goes a long way but so hydrating. I use it in the winter or when my lips have a rough day and need some love.
Sarah T.
Brooklyn, NY
By far my favorite lip balm! I have both the original and coconut, and just ordered the mint to try as well. I tend to use the balms on my lips, but it also works well as a cuticle balm. Even at $12, I would recommend this to anyone! It lasts forever so you definitely get your money's worth 👌🏻

I think it's important to note that the reason I gave this product a 4-star review is because the package recently split where the applicator connects to the tube.
Laurel C.
i have the birthday balm dot com and i really enjoy it! it smells like cake and has beautiful subtle shimmer in it. the packaging is really cute too. it is very hydrating and glossy and tastes good as well.
Crystal B.
This is my absolute favorite lip balm. I love every flavor. I love the way that it moisturizes I love the fact that it's not sticky but it's not too greasy and it smells amazing!
Kiani C.
Fullerton, CA
YES. This lip balm is very pricey and makes you wonder if it's worth buying your lip balms online rather than in drugstores, and honestly it is. These lip salves are SO addictive, I have one in every scent/flavor. My favorite being coconut, I literally have 4 back-ups. They are $12 a piece, but it's just like buying a lip balm from Sephora. They're also pretty natural in ingredients. I absolutely recommend!! I apply this on any dry patches on my face and even my elbows.
Gianni H.
Las Vegas, NV
You can literally put this balm all over your body. Anywhere you want. How cool? It's super moisturizing. I use this as a lip balm, I've applied a bit on my cuticles or anywhere I feel that could use a little love. Sometimes I even mix the balm with a pink lips stick and make a beautiful blush. You could use this product in all kinds of ways!
Yumi S.
Valencia, CA
I love the flavored balm dot calms compared to this.

I bought this product hoping it would have no smell at all but it does have a scent. Not a purposeful scent and not a Vaseline scent. It almost smells like plastic or something artificial to me... that's one reason why I don't automatically reach for this balm when I have the other flavored ones. (The coconut is my favorite!)

I will continue using this because it's convenient to have all the balms scattered around-on my makeup table, backpack, purse, desk, etc...

I prefer the flavored ones

Liz Q.
New York , NY
Wowwww, let me preface by saying I love everything Glossier to begin with but my coconut balm dotcom has saved me and my lips. This is the perfect lip balm for every day use, it doesn't make your lips sticky or tacky and smells amazing. You also only need smaller than a pea size and when applying every few hours it is crazy moisturizing. I highly recommend not only for lips but for cuticles, or dabbing a little on your cheeks for a little sheeny glow - this stuff is incredible.
Karina G.
Homestead, FL
Does this leave a sticky film over the lips?.
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Teresa M.
Palmetto Bay, FL
How long does this product usually last you?
Allissa G.