BY GLOSSIER

• What's your favorite flavor?! Mine is definitely Rose! Bu...8 Answers
  • What flavor is the best!1 Answers
  • What age range is this appropriate for?5 Answers
Ashley M.
I have the mint balm, it's a really nice mint flavor. I love the squeeze tube. I only use this as a lip balm, but it can be used on any dry spots. I use it all day, it lasts for quite a while. I like to slather a lot of it on at night before bed. It's priced fairly considering that you get a whole lot. It will last for quite some time! Would definitely recommend this for all year long. I'm excited to try some other flavors that they have!
L M.
Nice to apply and smells good, but doesn’t feel particularly moisturizing. Mostly feels like pricey Vaseline with some extra knick-knacks, but it sure is good smelling Vaseline!
Tabitha J.
Franklin, Indiana
I love this lip balm. Not only does it smell good and makes my lips soft smooth. It’s a very effective lip balm. I think the packaging could be a bit nicer for it is hard to apply if you don’t like using your fingers.
Tosha T.
Kershaw, SC
I LOVE this balm. It goes on kinda white but dissapaits as it's spread around. It has a really nice cooling effect on my lips as well and makes them feel hydrated and happy.
Alex M.
Mesa, AZ
The birthday balm is the all time best. It's sweet without being too childish and just a enough shimmer that it's not boring. I would say it's pretty moisturizing too!
Melissa G.
Brooklyn, NY
So nice & moisturizing!! Not too thick that it’s uncomfortable and good amount of product for price. Think the packing is cute & would definitely repurchase. I got the mint flavor & love it!
Randi P.
Crystal, MN
Sticky, but works well. I use it around the house but typically don’t use in public because of how sticky it is. I got the mint but would prefer another flavor I think.
Judith A.
Seminole, FL
My new favorite lip balm! This one looks great on and is great for the texture of your lips. This is my go to balm in 2018! Worth the price for the results in my book!
Sarah A.
Grand Rapids, MI
I got the cherry scent, and I really like it! I like the tiny tint of color and that it's moisturizing. However, I wish it would stay a little longer for the price tag.
Priscilla M.
I bought the coconut flavored one and I love it. You only need to use a little as it goes a long way. It is very moisturizing. It is better than I thought it would be.
Karina G.
Homestead, FL
Does this leave a sticky film over the lips?.
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Teresa M.
Palmetto Bay, FL
How long does this product usually last you?
Allissa G.