BY GLOSSIER #7 in Lip Care

• What's your favorite flavor?! Mine is definitely Rose! Bu...7 Answers
  • What age range is this appropriate for?2 Answers
  • Is it worth it? Does it really help or is it just hyped? ...2 Answers
Chloe T.
I bought this product quite a while ago and I am OBSESSED!! It is such a beautiful product in that it does an amazing job of making your lips super glossy and moisturized. I use this every day and it makes my lips feel so good!!
Mackenzie H.
obsessed!!! so moisturizing for my lips. a lot of product for the price because a little goes a long way. i always keep it in my purse to apply throughout the day! love the flavors and colors!!!
Madalyn F.
Grove Oak, Alabama
this is the best lip balm i have ever used. it keeps my lips super moisturized and makes them look amazing. it is really worth the price and i plan on repurchasing one I’m done with the balm dotcom im using now.
Anna E.
Honolulu, HI
You only need a little bit of this. It goes a long way! It is great for rehydrating your lips and has a hint of flavor. Mine is coconut. My husband uses it too and said it was too thick for him
Emma J.
Allston, MA
BEST LIP AND SKIN SALVE EVER. no complaints. Smells amazing feels great and delivers immediate relief. Even the sample size tube has a good amount of product. I use this mainly for lips and cuticles and it works like a dream
Danielle L.
Cranford, NJ
Super hydrating but not as long lasting as I’d like. I prefer Aquaphor for overnight hydration, but Balm Dotcom is perfect under liquid lipsticks. I have the coconut scent and it’s so light and dreamy!
Michelle W.
San Antonio
I actually got this in my ipsy bag. I got the coconut one, it smells like heaven. It makes my lips feel soft and moisturized. I will definitely be repurchasing this products and looking forward to trying more from the brand.
Lindsey W.
Gainesville
So great. I use it on my cuticles and a lip balm, as well as on dry spots on my face. It’s gentle and smells great. I love it so much. It was my first purchase from glossier and i’d recommend it as well as buying it again.
JaCee E.
Frederick
This lip balm is super hydrating and leave my lips feeling so refreshed and healthy! Not to mention it has a great smell and texture. I actually got the sample size in my Ipsy bag, but I’m definitely going to buy more soon!
Cindy M.
I got to try the coconut scent of this balm and its amazing. It is similar consistency to petroleum jelly when it comes out the tube. Once you put some on your lips they stay hydrated for hours.
Karina G.
Homestead, FL
Does this leave a sticky film over the lips?.
Allissa G.
Plymouth, VT
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Teresa M.
Palmetto Bay, FL
How long does this product usually last you?
Hope B.