BY GLOSSIER #7 in Lip Care

• What's your favorite flavor?! Mine is definitely Rose! Bu...7 Answers
  • Is it worth it? Does it really help or is it just hyped? ...2 Answers
  • I'm a huge glossier fan, but is balm dotcom worth the pri...3 Answers
Abby Y.
Once again, Glossier knocks it out of the park. The Balm Dotcom lives up to its rightful name, and provides conditioning and moisture to my lips. Personally, I own the rose, mint, and cherry versions of this cult classic and can attest to its effectiveness and delicious taste (I can't be the only one that "accidentally" licks her lips while wearing the mint, right?). My only small complaint for these balms is their lasting power. I usually have to reapply after an hour or so, but I consider it to be worth it because of how nice these balms are. Give these a try, people!
Jessica O.
I am totally enjoying this, the plain one,  it is not as greasy as Aquaphor, and has been great as a base on my lips & I've dabbed it on my eyelids a few times when I wanted a shiny look.
Jackie B.
Erie
At first I was not a fan because it made my lips feel sticky for hours. Once I realized a little goes a loooong way with this product it really made my lips feel hydrated and healthier than normal.
Summer M.
Chattanooga , TN
I put Glossier’s balm dotcom on every night before I go to bed because it’s super thick and I wake up with my lips feeling silky smooth! If you lips are super dried out this is definitely the chapstick for you!
Tiffany L.
Minneapolis , Mn
It feels nice when you first put it on. Like really nice. Makes your lips really soft, but doesn't leave like a weird waxy residue on the surface of your lips either. I only use it overnight and I notice that by the next day, my lips are super dry. Like more dry than if I just used like Burts Bees or something the night before. I wanted to keep using it to try it out more since it really does feel nice when you first put it on, but today when I woke up, I found little bumps along on my top lip. I knew it was the lip balm since this happened before with the original Burts bees lip balm, so yeah. This product just does not work for me. I'd rather use the Fresh Sugar Lip Treatments.
Taylor F.
Springville, NY
I got this in one of my Ipsy/Birchbox and I love it! It smells so good! I put it on before I do my makeup and when I get to my lips they’re always so soft! And they mini size I got lasts a while
Afsana R.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a great lip balm but not worth it for the price. It does everything that petroleum jelly does. I would recommend the flavored mint one and the rose one if you really want to try them.
Molly L.
United States
I love this product. I use it as a lip balm and it is very hydrating. I have it in the rose scent and it smells amazing. I have used it to moisturize dry skin as well, and it works for that too.
Rebecca M.
Fort Hood, TX
It works as a great overnight treatment for chapped lips during the winter. This was given to me as a Christmas gift and it helped keep my lips refreshed and soft during the brutal northern cold
Mackenzie H.
obsessed!!! so moisturizing for my lips. a lot of product for the price because a little goes a long way. i always keep it in my purse to apply throughout the day! love the flavors and colors!!!
Karina G.
Homestead, FL
Does this leave a sticky film over the lips?.
Allissa G.
Plymouth, VT
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Teresa M.
Palmetto Bay, FL
How long does this product usually last you?
Hope B.