BY GLOSSIER #7 in Lip Care

• Is it worth it? Does it really help or is it just hyped? ...1 Answers
  • I'm a huge glossier fan, but is balm dotcom worth the pri...3 Answers
Mi L.
Beltsville, MD
This lip balm is aesthetically pleasing, smells nice, and makes you feel boujee or like, you own high end products LOL but truthfully, it’s not a life changing product for your lips, I feel as if the rose bud salve and blistex is definitely better (and for your wallet too!). But I still do enjoy this product (:
Ashley W.
Norman, OK
THIS. This product took my skin from peely, flaky, nasty painful mess to balmy and smooth on day one! Let me repeat: d a y . o n e .

I out coconut on my lips, nose and chin. It immediately provides relief for dry skin, better than any other products I have tried. Glossier Flavored Balm Dotcom Trio
Amelia B.
Ok i love bdc but they are not super-hydrating but more protective. High percentage of petrolatum which is a protectant. There are hydrators in it, but not enough for my taste. Makes me lips feel baby soft, cute packaging, gorg scents. And it is a pricey balm, but they last forever. Just finished my coconut one and i used it multiple times a day for a full year.
Nayma M.
Oklahoma City
It’s a very thick balm. So if you like Vaseline textured balm for your lips this is perfect for you. I prefer more of a lightweight formula. I want to try the cherry one to see what the color pay off is. I currently have the rose one which is supposed to have a wash of pink to it, but it just goes on clear.
Nikole R.
Elk River, MN
I bought the Glossier Balm Dotcom in the birthday flavor and OMG I’m SO IN LOVE! I’ve been using it for two weeks and I love how the birthday flavor has a little sparkle in it & smells like cupcakes. I would 10/10 recommend this lip balm to ANYONE who wants a nice balm that you can wear at night or during the day. It makes your lips feel so good and plush and when it dries your lips STILL feel soft. I look forward to purchasing more flavors of this. It’s amazing.Glossier Balm Dotcom
Segilola A.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
I love the consistency of this product and the hydration it provides. My only thing is Aquaphor does the same job for less money. I've only tried the plain/original flavor, so I'm not sure if the others flavors/tints have added benefits. Would recommend if you're buying a bundle pack like the phase 1 set!
Sarah L.
Minneapolis, MN
There is something about this lip balm that sets it aside from all the others. First, the scents are heavenly, my personal favorite is coconut. Second, the price is affordable for the amount of product, and third the texture applies so smoothly over the lips and leaves them supple and totally KISSABLE!
Brittany L.
Bunnlevel, NC
I received this in my Ipsy bag and I really like it. I have very dry, chapped lips that peel bad. It feels very nice on them and keeps them moisturized. It has a nice smell to it too. I'm not a big fan of something you have to use your finger to rub on but I do find myself using this everyday.
Mary C.
Dearborn, MI
This stuff saved my lips. It’s so hydrating and comfortable to wear. It stays on for a really long time and smells really great. I got the birthday cake scent and it has a sheer shimmer and I love it. I wear it every night and I always try to put it in my bag. I love this. I can’t wait to buy more.
Victoria B.
Memphis, TN
This product saved my lips! They were so dry and cracked. I received this product in an Ipsy bag and got it in the “mint” variation. I think I would enjoy this product much more if it was a different scent but it is still an amazing product. I will be purchasing this in a different variation soon.
Karina G.
Homestead, FL
Does this leave a sticky film over the lips?.
Allissa G.
Plymouth, VT
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Teresa M.
Palmetto Bay, FL
How long does this product usually last you?
Hope B.