BY GLOSSIER #7 in Lip Care

• Is it worth it? Does it really help or is it just hyped? ...1 Answers
  • I'm a huge glossier fan, but is balm dotcom worth the pri...3 Answers
Talia B.
Scottsdale
This is my all time favorite lip balm, I purchased this online and I love it so much I can’t wait to try out more Glossier products! Hydrated my lips and kept them smooth for hours, would definitely recommend to others!
Reina m.
Perfect on skin. Would recommended to friends and family. Went above my expectation. Definitely a smart investment very natural looking. Very easy to apply and use. Would buy again when needed but as of right now I'm good
Shannie D.
This is one of my holy grail products. I use literally every single day. I have dried lips, especially during the fall, this is my lip saver. I have the Birthday flavor, I don't think I can love this product any more then I do. The packaging is just perfect.
fry p.
greenville
i LOVE this lip balm! it smells soooo good and a little goes a long way. glossier makes so many amazing products! i guess you can say its the balm dotcom! i also love the natural, “no makeup” look they give! i recommend.
e h.
DC
This product is the Balm! I absolutely love it! I have the coconut, birthday cake, and rose and I love them! I like to use it on my lips and cuticles - as it’s a universal skin salve. I would definitely buy more of these!
✨Em✨
Okay so I got mine when I ordered phase set one. I have the coconut and rose flavors and I love them both!!!! The coconut gives more of a glossy set while the rose is flat and does not give much shine. Glossier Balm Dotcom is the best skin salve!
Keeks B.
Philadelphia, PA
Love love this product! This is my new go to beauty and skin care product. The product is very smooth to the touch, even prior to applying it. Multi purpose item, can be used on many areas. Softens whatever area it is applied to.
Julia S.
I got the coconut flavor. This is a very thick lip balm. It really saved my lips during the winter. It is expensive for a lip balm, but I personally like it and would repurchase because it lasts for a very long time.
kate f.
provo, UT
I LOVE this balm. it's very thick and feels so good when you apply it. I use it mainly on my lips but you can use it for almost anything! super hydrating and lasts for a really long time! everyone should own this! 👍
P T.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
I have used the cherry and rose balm and really enjoy both. They aren't flavored at all but they do smell really nice! The cherry one gives the perfect red, natural tint to my lips. I use the rose one as more of a overnight lip mask. These balms have saved my lips after being outside in 30 degree windy weather all day, making them hydrated and plump.
Karina G.
Homestead, FL
Does this leave a sticky film over the lips?.
Allissa G.
Plymouth, VT
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Teresa M.
Palmetto Bay, FL
How long does this product usually last you?
Hope B.