BY GLOSSIER #7 in Lip Care

• What age range is this appropriate for?5 Answers
  • How good do these smell! And where can I find them? Do th...2 Answers
Megan M.
Kenosha , WI
I LOVE this balm. It's so moisturizing, it doesn't look oily on the lips, and you only need a TINY bit to go all the way. I have the rose scent and when I'm out I'll probably purchase another! The packaging is super cute as well
Lauren B.
I recently purchased the Birthday cake flavor and it is phenomenal! This balm is very moisturizing with an added sparkle. My review is only 3 stars because I wish the applicator was slanted so it is easier to apply to your lips.
Lauren K.
colorado springs
This is really nice lip balm. The scent is not too strong. I have the one in coconut and I like it a lot! It’s it super moisturizing but it isn’t super slippy or sticky. It doesn’t leave a sticky residue on your lips either!
Kristin C.
Redondo Beach, CA
This lip gloss adds a great shine to your lips and make them appear plumper! It looks great over other lip colors to add shine! Doesn’t necessarily help with chapped lips but looks pretty and shiny. My tube as lasted forever!
Katie Y.
This is one of my handbag staples. This universal balm is one that I use for both cuticles (perpetually dry and peeling) and my lips (also dry and flaky). It does contain petrolatum, but the other ingredients like castor seed oil and lanolin help to really moisturize without the feeling of needing to reapply every five minutes. I also find this to be long lasting on the lips, so that if I put it on over a lip liner, it stays until well after lunch.
Kaleigh G.
Hinesville
This is an AMAZING product that I live for!!! I had only heard of Glossier a few times and then received this product in an ipsy bag. I have dry lips and this helps tremendously. I definitely want to repurchase this product and try so much more from this brand!
Candice J.
Raeford, NC
I received this product in my Ipsy glam bag and I immediately fell in love. I tend to have dry lips and I’m super picky about the balms I use. This product is super hydrating. I use every morning before applying my makeup.
Jane J.
E Brunswick, NJ
I apply this on my lips all the time and whenever it's dry. It's one of the best lip products I have used because I really moisturizes and nourishes my lips, also I love rose. There are other "flavors" or scents idk that they come in, and I definitely would want to try the coconut one next.
Ashton I.
Barnwell, SC
Hands down best balm I have tried. It works great for after wearing matte liquid lipsticks that dry my lips out so bad that they are peeling. It also works great on cuticles and any dry skin patches. I will be repurchasing!
Reina m.
Perfect on skin. Would recommended to friends and family. Went above my expectation. Definitely a smart investment very natural looking. Very easy to apply and use. Would buy again when needed but as of right now I'm good
Karina G.
Homestead, FL
Does this leave a sticky film over the lips?.
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Teresa M.
Palmetto Bay, FL
How long does this product usually last you?
Allissa G.