BY GLOSSIER

• What's your favorite flavor?! Mine is definitely Rose! Bu...8 Answers
  • What flavor is the best!2 Answers
  • What age range is this appropriate for?5 Answers
jessica c.
This feels incredible on my lips! It also works as a hand salve or for your elbows, but a little goes a long way. I love using this in school as it’s easy to carry around and easy to apply. It helps my chapped lips and gives a rosy tint.
Caitlin V.
Portland, OR
One of those products that smells so good and the brand is so nice so you just want to love it. It feels like petroleum jelly and Don't really like that. But I think it smells nice...worth the price tag? ehhh, maybe not, but smells nice.
Chelsea L.
San Mateo
I absolutely love this lip balm. I usually don’t really like coconut scented products but this coconut is almost a vanilla scent! It lasts quite a while and doesn’t give you that weird sensation like a balm is just sitting on your lips, this really sinks in a nourishes your lips.
Juliana S.
I purchased the Birthday balm dotcom flavor. The balm definitely SMELLS like cake, but it doesn't taste like it! (Which is why I took a star away, I wanted a full blown cake experience!) The balm is nice, and has light shimmer throughout.
Kayla P.
Bishop, GA
This is so moisturizing, smells amazing, has super cute packaging, and is overall a great product. I received mine in the kit with the face wash and primer and I was pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoy it. Product lasts a long time.
Sona S.
Love the scent, and the light tint. Don't know if I'll repurchase because it's basically Aquaphor (except this one stings when you put it on your skin and Aquaphor doesn't).
Ashlee D.
The absolute best balm ever! I always end up using way too much on my lips so I use the extra on my hands. But it's the only balm I've found that actually doesn't dry out my lips and even after it's warn off, my lips are still hydrated.
Kaylee H.
Union Bridge, MD
THE BEST!! I normally just use Vaseline to moisturize my lips, but I find that this works way better!! I have it in the shade/smell coconut. Oh my god it smells delicious and leaves my lips so luscious and in a way I feel like it sort of plumps them
Lauren E.
Hendersonville
I am obsessed with this product. Holy grail for sure. It is so good for moisturizing every day, and I love the slight rosy tint it provides. It is thick and luxurious and I will always grab it first thing in the morning and before bed.
Makenzie H.
Oh. My. Gosh. This stuff is like heaven for your lips! I got my first tube in an Ipsy subscription and bought 3 more! They smell awesome and they feel even better (if that’s possible). I have two tubes in my bag now, and I recommend it to all my friends. I’m a lip balm JUNKIE.
Karina G.
Homestead, FL
Does this leave a sticky film over the lips?.
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Teresa M.
Palmetto Bay, FL
How long does this product usually last you?
Allissa G.