BY GLOSSIER #7 in Lip Care

• What's your favorite flavor?! Mine is definitely Rose! Bu...7 Answers
  • What age range is this appropriate for?2 Answers
  • Is it worth it? Does it really help or is it just hyped? ...2 Answers
KareBear 🐨.
This is such a life saver! I love it because it hydrates without it making your lips feel like they’re greasy or oily. Used it a couple times and noticed the difference right away, I was a little skeptical of the glossier brand but I’m so happy I tried it out.
Srijita P.
Irvine, CA
I have this product in the Rose variety. I find that it keeps my lips very hydrated and moisturized throughout the day. It's quickly become the lip balm I reach for when my lips feel like they need a little extra moisture. One tube usually lasts me a couple months.
marissa l.
Irvine, CA
I love this product! Originally, I got it in my ipsy bag and after trying it, I fell in love! It keeps my lips from being chapped but also looks a little glossy on the lip. Whenever I don’t want to throw some lipstick on I just pop some of this on and call it a day. I would highly recommend this product!
Sacha C.
Los Angeles, CA
💋💋💋💋💋HOLY GRAIL OF LIP BALMS💋💋💋💋💋I suffered from chronically dry lips to the point of hyperpigmentation.....1 week....GONNERS!! I use it every night before bed and wake up with my lips soft and still rich with product...I have the coconut and the cherry and love them both!! All day moisturizing and shine. If you're thinking about it....worth every penny!!
Caroline E.
Malibu, CA
This product is amazing. I was tired of always wearing a matte lip, so I tried Glossier's bomb dot com from their website. It's perfectly shiny and makes your lips look natural with a nice gloss. It's not too sticky and works perfectly with any makeup look.
Chrysalis A.
I love this balm. I use it before I go to bed mostly. It’s very thick and stays put. Does a good job of moisturizing my lips. I got the birthday one that smells like vanilla and has glitter in it. I will buy again and will probably try a different flavor.
Kay L.
I honestly don't get the hype. It's essentially feels like Vaseline in a tube. I always have chapped lips and this product didn't really do anything for my lips. I know it has worked so well for a lot of people, so I'm sad that it did not work for me.
Savannah C.
Maydelle
This is a nice lip balm. It lasts quite a while and left my lips feeling really soft. I love the ingredients used, as well. I've been applying this about thirty minutes before I put on lipstick and I've noticed that my lipstick glides on more smoothly.
Amanda M.
N Hollywood, CA
This is a great balm so anywhere! I typically wear it as a lip mask at night in the winter, but I also use it for little cuts or dry spots on my hands as well. I prefer the mint fragrance-the menthol gives a tiny tingle that reminds you the product is working!
Ashley R.
Mobile, AL
After trying balm dotcom, I refuse to go back to any other balm. I first ordered the rose and fell in love but now that I have the coconut as well, I think I love it even more! I will 100% be buying these again and I might sign up for monthly deliveries!
Karina G.
Homestead, FL
Does this leave a sticky film over the lips?.
Allissa G.
Plymouth, VT
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Teresa M.
Palmetto Bay, FL
How long does this product usually last you?
Hope B.