BY GLOSSIER #7 in Lip Care

• Is it worth it? Does it really help or is it just hyped? ...2 Answers
  • I'm a huge glossier fan, but is balm dotcom worth the pri...3 Answers
Emma D.
Washington, UT
This is so amazing and a really great product! A little goes a long way and it literally last for like a year! It keeps my lips nice and smooth and I LOVE the packaging! Definitely recommend for anyone that lives in a dry climate (like me) and always has chapped lips!
Iris M.
I am  chap stick fiend, I need one in every single one of my purses. So I tried out the trio (coconut, rose, cherry) and I was so hooked, I had to get the original. Seriously, I fell like this products keeps your lips super hydrated! I recommend the cherry and rose <3
Tor P.
Concord, CA
This is a good balm! It actually stays on your lips and keeps them moisturized all day. I have coconut and it has a nice scent to it. It feels like a better Vaseline, to be honest. I have the untinted but I may try to buy the others sometimes so I would purchase again!
Claire W.
San Francisco, CA
It is a good lip balm but not great. It does the job but it did not impress me that much. The packaging looks cute but I don’t like that you will need to use your finger to apply the product. I usually use it before bed but I think I need something that can repair my chapped lips.
Deanna W.
Baton Rouge, LA
I got a trio in a sale they were running & I’m so happy! I got rose, birthday cake & cherry.
I moved to DC from the south & my lips were dying after my 1st winter- this is the only thing that worked on them!
Jenny L.
Lasts me a long time, smells great, protects my skin! A little can go a long way for this. It’s kind of like any petroleum jelly but with some hydrating ingredients. I use it on my dry spots and chapped lips. Not too sure if I’d repurchase considering the price.
Rachael S.
Wheeling, WV
If you have dry skin like me, Balm Dotcom is a lifesaver. Winter always brings rough patches out on my skin but this season I was armed with this lovely balm so any time I had trouble spots pop up this soothed them away. I especially love it on my lips and the tip of my nose.
Karen N.
I love applying this after I have exfoliated my lips and before bed. I wake up with plump hydrated lips! This is very reminiscent of Vaseline or the bite agave lip mask but better as it's a tad but ticker and less slick. It's a versatile product that can be used for cuticles or elbows. I recommend it.
KareBear 🐨.
This is such a life saver! I love it because it hydrates without it making your lips feel like they’re greasy or oily. Used it a couple times and noticed the difference right away, I was a little skeptical of the glossier brand but I’m so happy I tried it out.
Rach W.
new york
Love glossier but this product was just average. I bought this online and thought it was just as good as Vaseline or anything like that. Application was pretty easy but the component seemed cheap. I would possibly buy this product again in a different flavor.
Karina G.
Homestead, FL
Does this leave a sticky film over the lips?.
Allissa G.
Plymouth, VT
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Teresa M.
Palmetto Bay, FL
How long does this product usually last you?
Hope B.