BY GLOSSIER #7 in Lip Care

• What's your favorite flavor?! Mine is definitely Rose! Bu...7 Answers
  • Is it worth it? Does it really help or is it just hyped? ...1 Answers
  • I'm a huge glossier fan, but is balm dotcom worth the pri...3 Answers
Micah M.
Good for helping heal pimples and open cuts on the face, but hard to put on before bed because it stays wet for a long time. Can't put on under makeup because of this quality as well. Can only use if you don't plan on wearing makeup for the time around when you put it on.
Vienna P.
Old Forge, PA
I received this product in my Ipsy Glam Bag and I just thought it would be like any other lip balm, but I was wrong. The first time I tried this product I was amazed. It left my lips feeling so soft and smooth. Once I get through my first tube, I will purchasing more !!!
la'shaunae s.
N Charleston, SC
omg! i love this stuff. my lips get dry easily and this would be my go to product for the winter time. i like to use the flavored balms for the summertime and will be trying the birthday cake one soon. but in general this is such a go to lip product and i will buy again
Amy S.
Chatham, ON
I received this in my ispy bag and I wasn't too sure about it.  Another lip balm... HOWEVER I love this product.  I have horrible dry skin especially lips in the winter and this product works amazing.  It's a small tester I got however it will last me some time. I will definitely  purchase again and recommend.
Bela E.
Santa Cruz , CA
I have super dry lips and this lip balm has become a staple in my routine. I love to wear matte lipstick, but that can be tricky for me, and this balm provides a nice smooth base, without being too shiny or messing with the finish of the lipstick. A very nice lip balm.
Emma D.
Washington, UT
This is so amazing and a really great product! A little goes a long way and it literally last for like a year! It keeps my lips nice and smooth and I LOVE the packaging! Definitely recommend for anyone that lives in a dry climate (like me) and always has chapped lips!
Tor P.
Concord, CA
This is a good balm! It actually stays on your lips and keeps them moisturized all day. I have coconut and it has a nice scent to it. It feels like a better Vaseline, to be honest. I have the untinted but I may try to buy the others sometimes so I would purchase again!
Iris M.
I am  chap stick fiend, I need one in every single one of my purses. So I tried out the trio (coconut, rose, cherry) and I was so hooked, I had to get the original. Seriously, I fell like this products keeps your lips super hydrated! I recommend the cherry and rose <3
Claire W.
San Francisco, CA
It is a good lip balm but not great. It does the job but it did not impress me that much. The packaging looks cute but I don’t like that you will need to use your finger to apply the product. I usually use it before bed but I think I need something that can repair my chapped lips.
Deanna W.
Baton Rouge, LA
I got a trio in a sale they were running & I’m so happy! I got rose, birthday cake & cherry.
I moved to DC from the south & my lips were dying after my 1st winter- this is the only thing that worked on them!
Karina G.
Homestead, FL
Does this leave a sticky film over the lips?.
Allissa G.
Plymouth, VT
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Teresa M.
Palmetto Bay, FL
How long does this product usually last you?
Hope B.