BY GLOSSIER #7 in Lip Care

• Is it worth it? Does it really help or is it just hyped? ...1 Answers
  • I'm a huge glossier fan, but is balm dotcom worth the pri...3 Answers
Phoenix L.
Las Cruces, NM
I was starting to accept the fact that I was just gonna never find a lip balm I was absolutely in love with but thank god for the Balm dot com! Repairs my dry lips immediately and smells so yummy!!! Everyone must try it.
Courtney H.
Quartz Hill
This is one of my favorite lip balms. My lips feel great after I use it. A little bit goes a long way and it really does help hydrate my lips and helps when I've got really bad chapped lips. I have the mint one and it smells great and leaves a cool minty sensation on my lips too
cammie g.
I primarily use this balm for my lips and it does an alright job. It feels like petroleum jelly, though, which can be a bit off-putting. It also separates in the tube which is incredibly frustrating and a waste of product. I've squeezed out probably as much oil as I have product.
MatySue M.
Philadelphia , PA
My whole life changed after using this product!!!! I only use it after I get ready for bed as part of my night routine. It's so hydrating that I find it perfect to protect my lips during the night! In the morning I use it once in a while usually if I'm going to wear a lip tint or gloss.
Maria
I love this balm! I got it in the flavor Birthday Cake. It tastes and feels great. It moisturized my lips well, even in winter. It’s also great for the elbows or cuticles if they are very dry. It did get on my sheets if I put it on my elbows before bed though. I love this product!
Stephanie K.
I purchased both the original balm dot com and the coconut balm dot com and I love them both! I really don't feel that 12 dollars is overpriced. You get .5oz and you really don't need a lot of product to cover your lips. I use the original one strictly at night. I put it on before bed and when I wake up I can feel the difference on my lips. These is a great trick if you're someone who likes wearing liquid lips but find they make your lips dry after wearing them. I use the coconut one during the day. I think the scent is perfect. It's not overpowering and doesn't make you feel like your face is inside a coconut. It's not too sticky either. Both of these are universal salves so they don't need to just be used on your lips. Sometimes I'll rub a little of the coconut into my cuticles. Overall a really great product.
India W.
Santa Monica, CA
Love the subtlety scented rose flavor. Feels smooth and lasts longer that your average gloss. This brand capitalizes on the simplicity of its products and it really works. Easy and effortless to use. Well priced and oh so cute packaging everything comes in a pink bubble wrap bag
Akrista R.
Glen Burnie MD
I always used this balm when I’m in work because it keep me moist on my lips.. yes it’s meet my expectation. I ordered pack for one balm, one cleAner, and primer mositizure. Yes I will recommended.
Sarah M.
North Hollywood
I’m addicted to this stuff! I only use it as a lip balm, I’m not a fan of it for my cuticles as the label suggests. I use it day and night when I do my skincare and my lips have been endlessly soft ever since. The flavors are amaze balls too! I have birthday cake and coconut.
Amy N.
Covina
I LOVE my Glossier balm dot.com it’s sooo moisturizing . The packaging is also very cute I’ve also bought the mint one and love that one since it has a slight tingle to it . It’s also easy to Bring eveywhere and doesn’t have a strong overpowering smell since there isn’t any .
Karina G.
Homestead, FL
Does this leave a sticky film over the lips?.
Allissa G.
Plymouth, VT
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Teresa M.
Palmetto Bay, FL
How long does this product usually last you?
Hope B.