BY GLOSSIER #7 in Lip Care

• Is it worth it? Does it really help or is it just hyped? ...2 Answers
  • I'm a huge glossier fan, but is balm dotcom worth the pri...3 Answers
Kacie L.
Fall River
Love balmdotcom, I ordered the set of 3, I got birthday, coconut, and rose. I love the packaging on of them but birthday is holographic and by far my fav, in all areas. they all smell delicious, glide on easily and hydrate very well. My boyfriend really even likes the rose one himself haha
claudia n.
Mt Washington, KY
This is a skin balm waxie ointment to go anywhere to lock moisture in. I was thinking this would be good for like your elbows since it's summer time. Your knees places that gets so dry in the summertime. I think it's worth giving it a try just for the extra moisture being locked into your skin for this summer
Nanci B.
Gresham, OR
This stuff is definitely the bomb dotcom :) lol I love how I can put this over a dry patch on my skin or my dry lips and within a few minutes it has repaired the damage. I definitely recommend this product.
Kimberly S.
Redding
Best lip balm I’ve ever used. I use to have very chapped cracked lips, so I’ve tried pretty much everything on the market. I prefer balm dot com over my La Mer lip balm or any other high end balm I’ve tried. I especially love the birthday cake collaboration with milk bar. Highly recommend!
Lita O.
Round Rock, TX
I have the flavors coconut, cherry, mint, Rose, and I love them all. I'm partial to the Cherry and coconut because of the scents alone. I find them hydrating and fit for using on any dry area of your skin. I use them mainly on my lips but I'll use on my knuckles or cuticles if I need to.
Hannah M.
Any dry skin or chapped lips Glossier Balm Dotcom will fix it! Whenever my skin is extremely dry I put it on the spot and then leave it on over night and it’s like my skin was never dry! I also use this on my lips everyday just to give them a nice gloss while staying hydrated!
Brianna M.
I have this in cherry, it smells okay, (I am not a fan of cherry scented anything) but the color is amazing. It does show up on my lips and provides a good and subtle red/dark pink color to the lips. It is moisturizing but melted a little and so it comes out weird and partially liquidy.
Anjeanette S.
I purchased the coconut scent and I love it!! The scent doesn’t smell too artificial which is what I really enjoy. A little bit goes a long way and it has a thick consistency so I think it will last me a good amount of time. I like applying this before bed and before liquid lipsticks!
Heather F.
Chester, NY
Thick balm that stays on throughout the night. I enjoy that aspect, but I don’t notice any improvement in my lips (I’ve only used it on lips, although it it’s a multi use balm). I’ve only tried the original and coconut. The coconut honestly did not smell like coconut for me either.
MatySue M.
Philadelphia , PA
My whole life changed after using this product!!!! I only use it after I get ready for bed as part of my night routine. It's so hydrating that I find it perfect to protect my lips during the night! In the morning I use it once in a while usually if I'm going to wear a lip tint or gloss.
Karina G.
Homestead, FL
Does this leave a sticky film over the lips?.
Allissa G.
Plymouth, VT
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Teresa M.
Palmetto Bay, FL
How long does this product usually last you?
Hope B.