BY GLOSSIER #7 in Lip Care

• What's your favorite flavor?! Mine is definitely Rose! Bu...7 Answers
  • Is it worth it? Does it really help or is it just hyped? ...1 Answers
  • I'm a huge glossier fan, but is balm dotcom worth the pri...3 Answers
Markie R.
I got the mint one first and now I'm on birthday. My first glossier purchase and it was love.  I was in-between birthday and cherry. Birthday is so cute and perfect however birthday is not a universal skin salve.When I get to get glossier again, I'll get rose, probably, for owies.
Madi G.
Lindstrom, MN
This product is so moisturizing. I have the coconut scented one, which smells amazing, and use it mainly on my lips. I use it before bed or in the morning before I apply my makeup. It takes a while to sink in, but once is does, it leaves my lip soft and plump. I would highly recommend this product.
Justine A.
Amherst, MA
AMAZING! I have 3 of these. 2 in coconut and 1 in rose. Very nice packaging and ingredients! The rose doesn't really give a tinted but smells nice and looks pretty and the coconut one is my fav! I would love to try the new cake batter one with cute packaging!! I'll probably end up buying it soon :)
Colby T.
Bolivar, TN
This is my absolute holy grail lip balm. I have the mint version of it and I’m almost out already! It goes on so thick, almost like a veil of moisture over your lips. It protects and moisturizes all day long! I can put some on at 8 and it will still be on, full force, by lunchtime. It’s amazing!
Riley L.
omaha
I love this stuff it doesn’t run out as much but this is my 2 one of these it keeps ur lips mosteried. It’s so natural on ur lips I use this everyday and night and even at school and or traveling it is so good.
Mary H.
Starkville
I use the balm every.single.day! I love the way it moisturizes not only my lips but my dry skin areas as well. I highly recommend this product and the smell is fabulous!
Brittany S.
Lancaster, CA
Glossier Balm Dotcom
This really helped my dry, chapped & irritated lips a lot. I got it from my ipsy bag and i fell in love with how smooth it made my lips feel the next day. I used this almost everyday now & I love it!
Sarah Kate G.
Clinton, MS
Basically like tinted, flavored Vaseline. While you could get a similar product for cheaper, the packaging and mobility of this make it a must! I lost mine, and I am going to have to repurchase it! I had rose, but next time I’m going for the birthday balm! Who doesn’t love a little sparkle 😉
Kirsten O.
Scottsdale, AZ
Works great! I used this product on my chapped lips right after a shower and they were so soft again in the morning. I also used it on a few patches of dry skin on my arms and it kept the moisture locked in. Would recommend if you have dry skin. I do think it's probably similar to vaseline.
Nanci B.
Gresham, OR
This stuff is definitely the bomb dotcom :) lol I love how I can put this over a dry patch on my skin or my dry lips and within a few minutes it has repaired the damage. I definitely recommend this product.
Karina G.
Homestead, FL
Does this leave a sticky film over the lips?.
Allissa G.
Plymouth, VT
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Teresa M.
Palmetto Bay, FL
How long does this product usually last you?
Hope B.