BY GLOSSIER #7 in Lip Care

• Is it worth it? Does it really help or is it just hyped? ...2 Answers
  • I'm a huge glossier fan, but is balm dotcom worth the pri...3 Answers
Kristina S.
Massapequa, NY
I bought this lip balm in the birthday scent, and I love it. I am not a glitter person, but the glitter is subtle and the scent is worth it! It is also effective, and my lips don't feel super dry the second I stop using it, which is a problem I have with  lot of lip products. Will definitely buy this again.
Erica G.
Haymarket, VA
This product is amazing at moisturizing your lips. It is a very thick balm. I think if you have dry lips you would love this. I have repurchased many times. I think the packaging is so cute. I will usually put this on in the morning and it will stay on for about 3 or 4 hours which for a lip balm is amazing.
Tatianna J.
I just ordered the birthday balm dotcom and I’m officially addicted. It’s so amazing! It’s of a thicker consistency but I love that because it makes my lips feel so moisturized. I also love the subtle shimmer. I just ordered the mint and will order the other flavors soon. I highly recommend! I love glossier!
Mallory G.
Seattle, WA
I love this and cannot say enough about it. I mainly use it as a lip balm (although it can be used for anything else as a balm) so I like Mint the best. It is super hydrating without being waxy. I literally never leave the house without it.
Peyton O.
Rose Hill, KS
This stuff is AMAZING! I use it on my lips and it makes them sooooo soft and really helps when/if they’re chapped. You can also use it on your skin as it’s filled with lots of antioxidants. I have used it on super dry areas of my skin and it helps make them so soft and smooth and really helps heal everything!
Bri C.
Glossier products are a bit on the expensive side but I do really like this lip balm. I have one in the flavor "birthday cake" and it's great. It really does leave my lips feeling moisturized and it's also great for priming the lips before applying lipstick. I intend on trying the other flavors as well.
Angela H.
Vancouver, WA
I have the birthday cake flavor and it's THE BEST lip balm flavor I have ever had. It does have slight glitter, but I use it at bedtime and before makeup so I can have a moisturizing balm on my lips for a good 15 mins. I have really dry lips and while this doesn't cure it, it's no doubt probably the best balm I've used.
Nancy M.
west columbia
I LOVE the Glossier Balm Dotcom Mint, I have ordered two so far. It hydrates my lips and leaves them feeling soft all day long. I absolutely love this lip balm and highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for a good balm that hydrates!
Liz S.
Denver, CO
My boyfriend has very chapped lips since he's been using Accutane for quite a while, and this salve has been a lifesaver! It soothes and moisturizers lips and keeps them in good condition. I have the rose one and the smell is very subtle. Amazing in winter.
Brittany K.
Durham, NC
This is a nice super moisturizing balm. It's a tiny tube but houses a seriously moisturizing product. It smells fruity. I use it as a lip balm or a cuticle cream generally. The packaging is a tiny metal tube which rolls/crinkles down easily. It makes me feel like I'm actually getting all the product out.
Karina G.
Homestead, FL
Does this leave a sticky film over the lips?.
Allissa G.
Plymouth, VT
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Teresa M.
Palmetto Bay, FL
How long does this product usually last you?
Hope B.