BY GLOSSIER #7 in Lip Care

• What age range is this appropriate for?5 Answers
  • How good do these smell! And where can I find them? Do th...2 Answers
Blaire M.
Philadelphia
The coconut version is BOMB. One of the items I buy in bulk & always have 1 in every bag. It actually does help chapped lips - mine are never chapped when I use consistently. Great texture, not sticky & amazing tropical smell (not too strong though). I use the rest on my cuticles and am always saved if I need a hand lotion but don't have one on me. Great product.
Deirdre T.
Charleston, SC
Makes my lips super soft and happy! My only minor problem is that it doesn't last forever... to keep the dewy look you have to keep applying every hour or two. It's not too thick or greasy, so if you're prone to breakouts, you can still bust balm dotcom out on any dry or rough patches on your face or elsewhere.
Mallory G.
Seattle, WA
I love this and cannot say enough about it. I mainly use it as a lip balm (although it can be used for anything else as a balm) so I like Mint the best. It is super hydrating without being waxy. I literally never leave the house without it.
Peyton O.
Rose Hill, KS
This stuff is AMAZING! I use it on my lips and it makes them sooooo soft and really helps when/if they’re chapped. You can also use it on your skin as it’s filled with lots of antioxidants. I have used it on super dry areas of my skin and it helps make them so soft and smooth and really helps heal everything!
Jamie W.
Dearborn , MI
BEST BALM HANDS DOWN!!! This product isn't just for your lips, it's for any part of your body that needs some hydration. Glossier is an amazing company, I would highly recommend this product. Everyone has to try the balm.com from Glossier!!
Tatianna J.
I just ordered the birthday balm dotcom and I’m officially addicted. It’s so amazing! It’s of a thicker consistency but I love that because it makes my lips feel so moisturized. I also love the subtle shimmer. I just ordered the mint and will order the other flavors soon. I highly recommend! I love glossier!
Erica G.
Haymarket, VA
This product is amazing at moisturizing your lips. It is a very thick balm. I think if you have dry lips you would love this. I have repurchased many times. I think the packaging is so cute. I will usually put this on in the morning and it will stay on for about 3 or 4 hours which for a lip balm is amazing.
Bri C.
Glossier products are a bit on the expensive side but I do really like this lip balm. I have one in the flavor "birthday cake" and it's great. It really does leave my lips feeling moisturized and it's also great for priming the lips before applying lipstick. I intend on trying the other flavors as well.
Angela H.
Vancouver, WA
I have the birthday cake flavor and it's THE BEST lip balm flavor I have ever had. It does have slight glitter, but I use it at bedtime and before makeup so I can have a moisturizing balm on my lips for a good 15 mins. I have really dry lips and while this doesn't cure it, it's no doubt probably the best balm I've used.
Kristina S.
Massapequa, NY
I bought this lip balm in the birthday scent, and I love it. I am not a glitter person, but the glitter is subtle and the scent is worth it! It is also effective, and my lips don't feel super dry the second I stop using it, which is a problem I have with  lot of lip products. Will definitely buy this again.
Karina G.
Homestead, FL
Does this leave a sticky film over the lips?.
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Teresa M.
Palmetto Bay, FL
How long does this product usually last you?
Allissa G.