BY GLOSSIER

• What flavor is the best!2 Answers
  • What age range is this appropriate for?5 Answers
Carlin B.
Portland , OR
I have a few of these salves. I keep one in my purse, one in my bathroom, and one next to my bed. I've tried Rose, Mint, and Cocunut. I love the mint because it tingles a bit and feels super refreshing. The other two have a nice scent and subtle flavor. Rose is supposed to be tinter subtle pink but I don't really notice any color.
Rhea R.
This balm smells wonderful which is already a selling point to the child in me but it also feels so nice it’s like a luxurious Vaseline and the color range is nice but the birthday version is my favorite for a pretty shimmer.
DeAnna V.
Secaucus, NJ
Too be honest i think this product is a bit over hyped. Since it is petroleum based it's not great for my lips and doesn't actually repair any chapped or dry skin. Once the product wears off i find myself looking to apply more immediately because my lips will still be dry. Its ok, but nothing extraordinary and not worth the money.
Chelsea M.
I LOVE this product. The rose balm is amazing and gives me a sheer tint that isn't overwhelming and I am SO happy with the hydration quality. A little goes a long way! It's officially my go to lip balm.
Jazzy W.
Purchased the new birthday balm and my oh my; absolutely love it! So glad that I added this one to my collection. Ladies, if you love Glossier lip balms as much as I do, then I recommend that you add this one as well to your collection! Glossier Balm Dotcom
Maura Y.
On principle, I typically don't spend more than two dollars on chapstick because....well it's just chapstick. But everyone kept raving about this and I decided to see why. BECAUSE ITS AMAZING. It's thick, but not in a gross way, and very moisturizing. I have the coconut one and it smells amazing as well. Definitely worth getting.
Chelsie L.
Love this stuff! It smells delicious, I got the coconut. It’s good for so many things. I use it mostly on my cuticles & my lips. It makes my lips so soft & smooth. My cuticles are normally really dry & little pieces of skin start coming up, no more issues after using this a couple times a day followed up with my lotion. This stuff is really awesome.
Ginger W.
Corbin
Girl if you are looking for some gloss, ain't no glossier than glossier's balm dotcom. Seriously this stuff will have you greased up in no time. But for real, if you are having some serious dry spells, this stuff is instant magic.
Samantha S.
Eden Prairie, MN
I have it in every flavor and the coconut is by far my favorite. I feel like it absorbs better then the rest of them. I don't use any other lip salve. The $12 dollars is well worth it because it lasts months even if you slather it on multiple times a day!!
Ashlie R.
Plattsburgh, NY
Absolute five star from the get-go. I've been using this on my hands, lips, cracked heels. I like that it has the protection of a Vaseline type product, but has a light, sweet smell and melts into the skin. It moisturizes, but doesn't leave any sticky texture afterwards. And the mint, is honestly, just so yummy. Would love to try the other, "flavors," at some point.
Karina G.
Homestead, FL
Does this leave a sticky film over the lips?.
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Teresa M.
Palmetto Bay, FL
How long does this product usually last you?
Allissa G.