BY GLOSSIER #7 in Lip Care

• Is it worth it? Does it really help or is it just hyped? ...2 Answers
  • I'm a huge glossier fan, but is balm dotcom worth the pri...3 Answers
alexandra a.
Ham Lake, MN
My lips are very prone to being dry. But when i started using this product i dont have that issue any more. It is so fantastic and a little goes a long way. You dont need much so they last a pretty long time. I have bought 3 and all the sents are amazing. My favorite is the mint one. It doesnt habe a tint and it is so cooling on the lips. Great product for the winter time and just all year around. Highly recommend :)
Olivia S.
I’m in LOVE with these magical healing balms. I have balm dot calm in original, birthday, and Rose & I love every single one of them. The product is thicker than some chapsticks/lip balms (like the Vaseline one I have) and never fails to rescue my dry lips—this is coming from someone who holds the world record for the most chapped, dry, cracked and peeling lips ever. I put on balm dot calm religiously before bed and throughout the day when needed to keep my lips hydrated and smooth. I works wonders!
Kate K.
Cleveland, OH
This is, truly, the best lip balm I've ever owned. I received it from a friend who didn't want it, so I figured it wouldn't suit me, either. How wrong I was! I currently own the birthday flavor but have recently ordered coconut, mint, and rose, as well. I look forward to eventually trying them all! This formula goes on smoothly and just feels SO moisturizing. My lips feel soft, taste good, and appear healthy. Well done, Glossier.
Roxana M.
Birmingham, AL
This lip balm does its job in keeping your lips glossy and moisturized. Is it my favorite? Not really. I much prefer my Jouer Essential Lip Enhancer. The reason is because the main ingredient in the Glossier balm dot calm is Petrolatum, so it is very reminiscent of Aquaphor which is much cheaper. I love Glossier but I feel like this is just a fancy version of Aquaphor. That being said, I still really like it because it comes in a variety of flavors (I own the mint one) and the ingredients contains other very beneficial and hydrating oils such as castor seed oil, beeswax, sunflower extract, rice bran extract, and Rosemary leaf extract. You can also use this on your cuticles, elbows and other dry areas on your skin. The other thing that really sets it apart is the packaging. Glossier has the best packaging. I love each color on the tube pertains to its flavor. I recommend buying this with a discount code (20% off first order on glossier) or in a bundle where you can save money.
ryan h.
Larchmont
don’t get me wrong, I do absolutely love glossier. it’s probably my favorite makeup and skincare company. I also do really like these lip balms. however (and although I cannot vouch for everyone) I do not love the applicator, I like the stick form or one (like aquaphor) that still is a tube but has a surface to apply onto lips with. but I do love the different flavors— I have 4 and love every single one :)
Kasi F.
I have the flavor Birthday and this is the best lip balm I've ever tried! Better than the Fresh ones or anything. The scent is so delicious - like vanilla cake batter - but it fades after you apply it, so it won't give you a headache. It tastes slightly sweet. The texture is very hydrating, but it's not heavy or greasy, and it lasts well. I wear this all the time! And the price point is very agreeable.
paige w.
THIS STUFF IS AMAZING. I am very passionate about lip balms, and have tried them all, but this is probably my favorite by far. It has a un-replicateable texture, and smells amazing. The packaging is adorable and the product is worth the price (I have the birthday flavor, and am hoping to get the rose, coconut, and mint soon). Even if natural makeup is not your thing, this lip balm is worth trying.
ELLIE B.
Dallas, TX
This stuff is like Vaseline on steroids. I love how well it does at moisturizing my lips (and cuticles!) Whole also making them look plump and healthy. I’m so addicted to this stuff that I own all six. Birthday is the best for a more natural makeup look, cherry for a bit more of a done up look, and the rest for whenever you need some moisture. I love how different each is. Seriously so amazing.
Jill N.
The birthday balm smells sooo good! And the light sparkles in it are not chunky so it's not too much for every day wear. My only dislike is the packaging is kind of a pain, getting it out and it's not comfortable to put it directly on your lips.
Tasha H.
Montpelier
I received a sample of this in Birchbox awhile back & now hardly use anything else on my lips! I got the rose one & it's amazing! Nothing has ever made my lips so soft & when they say light pink hue they mean light it's very natural looking! Also a little goes a long way so haven't even finished the sample yet! But not only will I buy more I will be buying it in the other scents! Yes I recommend this to everyone!
Karina G.
Homestead, FL
Does this leave a sticky film over the lips?.
Allissa G.
Plymouth, VT
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Teresa M.
Palmetto Bay, FL
How long does this product usually last you?
Hope B.