BY GLOSSIER #7 in Lip Care

• Is it worth it? Does it really help or is it just hyped? ...1 Answers
  • I'm a huge glossier fan, but is balm dotcom worth the pri...3 Answers
Bella W.
Marine City, MI
My old favorite balm used to be Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm, until I tried this. This can be used as a skin salve for super dry areas, and let me tell you, my lips have NEVER been so soft. I love to apply this under a matte liquid lipstick, because it's not too greasy and usually doesnt cause it to slide around. A balm probably doesnt sound too important to you beauty regime, but you will thank me later when you finally test out this product for yourself.
Sabrina M.
Hobart
Probably one of the best lip balm I've ever used! I currently have the rose one and have had it for about 2 weeks and love it so much that I just purchased the coconut flavor. I keep it everywhere with me. I literally can't go anywhere without it. And the crazy part is that it's kinda matte. A lip balm matte? I know right!!! Insane. But it is!!! I don't ever have that slippery or sticky feeling on me lips. And it's a multiple purpose product. Winner winner!!!
Lindsey K.
Boise, ID
This is the BEST lip product I have EVER used. I have been given many sharp colored lip products over the years by friends and family that I would never wear alone. However, I found that putting this balm over them and giving it that glossy finish has made all of those colors salvageable. Not only does it look nice, it feels amazing and lightweight. I love the texture. It also makes my lips feel super soft even if I'm wearing a drying lipstick underneath!
Kyria W.
This product I was very impressed with. At first I thought it would be way to thick since it is a salve but it's not that thick! It glides smoothly on and would be a great night lip mask in my opinion. I got the coconut flavor but it kinda smells like buttered popcorn. I with they would come out with more untinted flavors! And of course packaging is always in point!
Lauren N.
Los Angeles
FLAVA FLAAAVS. Ok I’m in love with the Balm dot com flavors. So far I’ve ordered rose, coconut, and birthday, and it’s really hard for me to even pick a flavor. Next on my to-order list would be mint (tried my friend’s and fell in love with the cooling feeling it left on my lips!) and cherry (bc that red tint). The packaging is so cute, it keeps my lips nice and moisturized, and the scents keep me coming back for more. Gotta catch em all ;) If you’re wanting to try for yourself, use my link in bio for 10% off your order!
Molly M.
Gloucester
This is my favorite lip balm of all time. It is sooo comfortable on the lips. It’s not too oily that it slips and slides around and not too think that it feels like a ton of bricks on your lips. It absorbs so quickly and prevents any cracking or flaking.
Gina R.
Fletcher, NC
I'm neutral on Glossier Balm Dotcom.  I thought at first that it was a lip balm, but then I realized it is an anywhere you want to use it balm. I receive the mint scented variety in my Ipsy bag,  It honestly feels like mint scented petroleum jelly (Vaseline).  You could take a jar of petroleum jelly and whatever scented essential oils you like and whip up a balm of your own that feels and works the same for a whole lot less money.
Haley M.
Austin
This lip balm is absolutely amazing. I had received this in my Ipsy bag this past month. To be completely honest, I had completely forgotten about it. Until, I was going through my makeup and saw it. I loved it packaging, especially it’s cute top and decided to try it on. Instantly, I was amazed. It’s super creamy and light. It makes my lips feel super moisturized. Now, it’s my go to and is always in my makeup bag or on my bedside. Highly recommend.
Angelina L.
St. Louis
THIS BALM IS AMAZING! It cost more than a normal balm but it's worth it. It's not greasy or oily. It goes on smooth and it lasts for hours! I get super dry lips when I sleep and because of allergies. If I put this stuff on before bed, I wake up with perfectly moisturized lips. I heard you can use this for your cuticles and nails so I tried it and worked great! Everyone needs this in their purse, on their night stand and maybe in your pocket.
Lior A.
Valley Vlg, CA
I really wanted to like this, but it's just okay, and not worth the high price tag. I got the rose scent, and it smells okay but kinda has a plastic scent underneath the rose scent. It's a decent enough lip balm and feels nice on dry patches of skin and cuticles, but I frequently find myself reaching for my Carmex over it. There is a good amount in the tube, and I imagine it will last for a while, but I don't think I will buy this again.
Karina G.
Homestead, FL
Does this leave a sticky film over the lips?.
Allissa G.
Plymouth, VT
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Teresa M.
Palmetto Bay, FL
How long does this product usually last you?
Hope B.