BY GLOSSIER #7 in Lip Care

• What's your favorite flavor?! Mine is definitely Rose! Bu...7 Answers
  • I'm a huge glossier fan, but is balm dotcom worth the pri...3 Answers
  • Good for dry skin?3 Answers
Madi C.
This balm can be used as a hand cream to a lip balm and I absolutely love it! It's creamy, thick consistency allows for a moisture locked feel and lasts on my lips. Highly recommend
Tiffany M.
Pr Du Sac, WI
I originally got a sample of the coconut Balm Dotcom in the March 2018 Ipsy glam bag. For years I’ve been searching for a lip balm that I like as much as Carmex, but is much better for my lips on an everyday basis. The Balm Dotcom has given me what I’ve been looking for. So much so that I went on the Glossier website and ordered four different full-size flavors of it (mint, coconut, cherry, and birthday cake). At $12 each, it’s actually a little more than I would normally spend on a lip balm, but I think it’s worth it for a lip balm I like as much as the only other balm I’ve been able to tolerate. I think Glossier now has a repeat customer.
serrena r.
Glendale, NY
Honestly, these are a hit or miss for me. The original one and the birthday one are my favorites, both are smooth and light and I feel like they actually moisturize my lips. The cherry one and the mint one are the two that I have mixed opinions on. The cherry one smells like artificial cherry but I don’t really mind that bc I love the smell, the color is super pretty (if you want some color on your lips without an actual lip balm it’s good) but, it’s just thick. I never feel like it actually does anything, it never feels like it sinks in. The mint one doesn’t do anything and honestly doesn’t have any redeeming qualities. I just wish the cherry one wasn’t as thick because I would be in love with it! Other than that, they’re pretty nice.
Constance B.
Bellingham, WA
I had no idea I could actually love a balm so much! I bought the mint flavor and has the perfect amount of "mintiness". I didn't realize before I ordered it that it's also great for more than just lips, but other skin that needs a little love, like super dry elbows. This is another Glossier product where a little bit of product goes a long way, so I anticipate this lasting a long time. My lips are SO soft and moisturized when I use this, and it's definitely my go-to balm!
Francine V.
San Diego, CA
I own 5 out of the 6 Balm Dotcoms and I love them all! It is true you can get the same results from other balms and skin salves, but I honestly really like these, my sister who has very dry skin loves the original as well. I use them on my lips, elbows and knees to keep them smooth and love the flavored ones, my most recent favorite being the Birthday balm dotcom which has a slight shimmer and a delicious vanilla cake scent. And packaging wise, you know you can't go wrong with Glossier.
Aimee E.
New Britain, CT
This stuff is absolutely awesome. It rubs right in to cuticles and lips and doesn't leave a sticky residue. I bought the 3 for 30 deal and got Birthday Balm, Cherry Balm, and Coconut Balm. They all smell absolutely heavenly. A few minutes ago as I was squeezing out some Coconut Balm for my cuticles, the top of the bottle popped, similar to a seam tearing. One side separated from the other and much more product than I needed came out from the hole. The product isn't ruined, but it's still a bit disappointing that the packaging is so flimsy on a pricier product. :-( I'll still be purchasing again, but if you're planning to buy, please be careful and don't stick it into a cluttered purse or squeeze from the middle when applying if you don't want the top to burst!
👑Unicorn Q.
Tampa, FL
I have never ran into a lip balm that I love this much. This is an absolute TREASURE. It's so soft, smells amazing, the texture is smooth and much, much more. My lips become soft and heal from cuts super fast. The packaging is pretty, a Glossier trademark, and is interesting. There are multiple uses with this product too. I know some people complain about the way the product leaves the tube, but I think it makes it easier to use in its multiple other ways, gives you more control too.
Lydia O.
Hoover, Alabama
Super good! I love the cherry flavor and the tint it gives to my lips such a beautiful tint! The rose one is so pretty and cute!!!! I love them both and their packaging is so amazing!!!!!! I love the company and all of their stuff! The cherry one is my favorite lip color!
Fiona C.
I wasn't sure what to expect when I bought this. I just knew a lot of people liked it and it was getting a lot of hype on the beauty community. I wasn't disappointed! I try a lot of lip balms and this one actually works to keep my lips hydrated. With other balms, my lips will just go back to their dry, flaky state after a while. These are great and I look forward to trying the other flavors. The cherry has a very slight tint that's pretty. The cherry scent is really artificial, so just a warning if you don't like that. The coconut is probably my favorite so far!
Julia T.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is one of my favorite products to use from glossier. Ive tried a lot of chap sticks (even though balm dotcom is a lot more than a chap stick) and all of the either dry my lips out ((eos)) or they only keep my lips hydrated for an hour. Balm dot com is the perfect skin salve, i put it on morning and night with my skin care routine and I dont remember the last time i had chapped lips since using this. Its super cute and easy to have packaging. I recommend this product to everyone + you can get 20% off your glossier purchase with the my rep link in my bio!
Karina G.
Homestead, FL
Does this leave a sticky film over the lips?.
Allissa G.
Plymouth, VT
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Teresa M.
Palmetto Bay, FL
How long does this product usually last you?
Hope B.