BY GLOSSIER #7 in Lip Care

• What age range is this appropriate for?5 Answers
  • How good do these smell! And where can I find them? Do th...2 Answers
Sara C.
Bensalem, PA
Been using this for a month - for 20% off you can use my link h (the link is in my bio on IG ) @sairbearbaby ! So far I love this stuff, it is really changing my lips. I feel like they were perpetually chapped and now finally they are holing moisture! Will buy again, good price and with the 20% off it helps!
Alex G.
Los Angeles, CA
This stuff saves me in dry weather! I prefer the unscented, but the mint isn't too strong either. When I'm traveling to dry climates (ski season, NYC winter, Idaho summer, etc) this is literally my life line. I've been trying to use the pixi lip balm and have to reapply every ten minutes. I found this in my carry-on last night (thank you, past me for packing this), put it on before bed, and woke up with restored & hydrated lips. For the price particularly this is a must buy.
Madison L.
Richmond
I was hesitant to buy glossier products because I wasn't sure if I could believe all the hype but this product is definitely as good as everyone says. I put it on when I'm doing my make up and throughout the day when my lips start to feel dry. It gives you the perfect hydrated feeling and they smell amazing. I have the cherry and coconut one and love them both although the coconut is my all time favorite. Definitely worth the money in my opinion.
mai m.
This was on my "To Buy" list for the longest time. I finally decided on the "Cherry" flavor, because I was hoping that since it was a red-colored balm, it would give my lips a nice tint.

I finally placed my order, and quickly fell in love with Glossier as a brand. The packaging is to die for, I love the stickers, and I still use my little pink pouch that came with the order. This balm itself is amazing. It sinks into the lips and gives them a great sheen/color. It's so hydrating. It's a great base for lipstick, or it's also gorgeous alone. I love this brand, and I love this balm! Worth every penny. Feels so high-quality and luxurious.
Sonia R.
Granada Hills, CA
Such an amazing lip balm that is so versatile! I personally love the rose one, because it smells great and the "taste"/scent aren't overbearing and leaves the sheerest light pink tint to it. I can put it on at night and my lips still feel extremely moisturized the morning after. I also like to use it on any healing acne spots to help prevent scarring, because it has vitamin E and is very hydrating (it works!). I also don't like wearing mascara every day so sometimes I lightly coat my lashes with a spoolie in this to make them look shiny and  have a very light "mascara-effect". I only put 4 stars out 5 because $12 for a lip balm is quite expensive.
Lahela M.
This balm isn't anything too special, but its definitely nicer on the lips than plain ol Chapstick brand. It's not my favorite balm (Lipsyl), but I love the fun scents and flavors. Its also a little more multipurpose than Chapstick. It's a little more emollient than Aquaphor. It's a tad overpriced, but it's a fun little knick knack to have. I have Coconut and Rose. Coconut is a touch smoother, and the Rose's tint is so subtle I don't even know why it's there. The tube is small, but it lasts a long time, usually a pin head sized amount is more than enough for my lips. I'd say get a flavored one, since you're spending a bit much for a balm tube.
Madi C.
This balm can be used as a hand cream to a lip balm and I absolutely love it! It's creamy, thick consistency allows for a moisture locked feel and lasts on my lips. Highly recommend
serrena r.
Glendale, NY
Honestly, these are a hit or miss for me. The original one and the birthday one are my favorites, both are smooth and light and I feel like they actually moisturize my lips. The cherry one and the mint one are the two that I have mixed opinions on. The cherry one smells like artificial cherry but I don’t really mind that bc I love the smell, the color is super pretty (if you want some color on your lips without an actual lip balm it’s good) but, it’s just thick. I never feel like it actually does anything, it never feels like it sinks in. The mint one doesn’t do anything and honestly doesn’t have any redeeming qualities. I just wish the cherry one wasn’t as thick because I would be in love with it! Other than that, they’re pretty nice.
Tiffany M.
Pr Du Sac, WI
I originally got a sample of the coconut Balm Dotcom in the March 2018 Ipsy glam bag. For years I’ve been searching for a lip balm that I like as much as Carmex, but is much better for my lips on an everyday basis. The Balm Dotcom has given me what I’ve been looking for. So much so that I went on the Glossier website and ordered four different full-size flavors of it (mint, coconut, cherry, and birthday cake). At $12 each, it’s actually a little more than I would normally spend on a lip balm, but I think it’s worth it for a lip balm I like as much as the only other balm I’ve been able to tolerate. I think Glossier now has a repeat customer.
Constance B.
Bellingham, WA
I had no idea I could actually love a balm so much! I bought the mint flavor and has the perfect amount of "mintiness". I didn't realize before I ordered it that it's also great for more than just lips, but other skin that needs a little love, like super dry elbows. This is another Glossier product where a little bit of product goes a long way, so I anticipate this lasting a long time. My lips are SO soft and moisturized when I use this, and it's definitely my go-to balm!
Karina G.
Homestead, FL
Does this leave a sticky film over the lips?.
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Teresa M.
Palmetto Bay, FL
How long does this product usually last you?
Allissa G.