BY GLOSSIER

• What flavor is the best!2 Answers
  • What age range is this appropriate for?6 Answers
Rose M.
Parker, AZ
I bought this in mint and I love it fo my hands and lips. It moisturizes so well. Im constantly washing my hands and I live in the desert so this works great and it gives a cool feeling in the end.
Amber J.
Mohnton
I like the flavor/scent of this (I got the rose one) but it is a bit thick. It would probably be really good to use in the winter months when the weather is very harsh on your skin but it's definitely not a light product for summer.
Cheyenne P.
Lemon Grove , CA
So nourishing on the lips, and if I have any dry spots on my face from acne it helps hydrate and keep my face pretty even so my foundation can glide on seamlessly. I.d recommend this item to anyone.
jocelyne k.
Vermilion
The description says it can be used for everything and they're right! Ive used it as a chap stick, my hands, and dry spots on my face. Break out free and an instant feeling of relief to my dry hands.
Kristen T.
Richmond, VA
LOVE LOVE LOVE, this literally keeps my lips so well moisturized and it comes with a great amount of product for the cost. The packaging is really pretty and I will definitely be buying all flavors
cohen p.
Fresno
it works really well. it does take a lot for there to be a notable difference but other than that it works really well. it is a bit pricey but you get a lot and it lasts for a really long time.
Blanca M.
Los Angeles, CA
Love Blamdotcom! Very moisturizing but not overtly sticky like other lip balms I've tried in the past. It gives you the perfect hydration and effortless look to keep you feeling cool and pampered .
Rebecca B.
Cockeysville, MD
This stuff is honestly amazing, it makes your lips feel and look so soft. I’ve always been on the fence about lip balms because they always seem to dry my lips out but a couple swipes of this stuff and I’m good for the entire day!
Hayley T.
Terre Haute, IN
Best balm I’ve used in a long time! I was afraid the texture would be too thick and goopy, but it’s very hydrating and silky smooth. Would recommend this to everyone looking for a good all-purpose!
Morgan G.
St. Cloud
It’s my first Glossier product. So far soo good. I would recommend a different means of application. It’s effective, but as a first time user, I would probably not purchase (it was a gift). Unsure on the price, but assume it’s affordable. As with many products, there is always room for improvement... see above.
Karina G.
Homestead, FL
Does this leave a sticky film over the lips?.
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Teresa M.
Palmetto Bay, FL
How long does this product usually last you?
Allissa G.