BY GLOSSIER #7 in Lip Care

• Is it worth it? Does it really help or is it just hyped? ...1 Answers
  • I'm a huge glossier fan, but is balm dotcom worth the pri...3 Answers
Hazal Ü.
Siloam Spgs, AR
I can’t say enough about this one! The only thing that keeps my lips from being chapped.. finally a lip balm that works for me! packaging is adorable, try coconut one because it smells amaze!!!
Emily E.
Greenville, NC
I have the mint version of this and it is pretty good. It’s very comparable to normal/cheaper lip balms but it does it’s job. I will continue to use my tube up but I most likely won’t repurchase.
Finnian✨ F.
Glassboro, NJ
I love this tiny tube of heaven. It works on my lips, my cracked hands, a scratch I might get on my body. I like the fragrant free ones but they have a birthday cake one that smells amazing.
Gladys C.
Arlington, VA
Love this product!! I only use it on my lips, but i love the way it leaves me lips feeling soft and moisturizer without feeling heavy or super glossy. Can’t wait to get more or the flavors 😁
Erin K.
Little Rock, AR
The smell is beyond amazing. My product was mint flavored and it comes in a tiny little box. My lips stay moisturized and it isn’t too greasy which is always the problem I have with other types of chapstick based products.
Sami N.
Las Vegas, NV
My favorite lip product that I can’t live without. It moisturizes and leaves your lips feeling so soft without using too much product so it lasts a good amount of time. Also it’s too pricey!
Kate❤️❤️ H.
This is a good product, but it is a little tricky to get used to. A very little bit of product goes a long way. This leaves your lips feeling hydrated and smooth. Perfect for a cold winter day when your lips get chapped.
Chloe B.
I keep one of these at work, one in my purse, one floating around my house. I'm a repeat buyer. I love how moisturizing it is, how healthy my lips feel in the coldest, windiest Minnesota winters and the warmest, most humid summers.
Olivia A.
Garnet Valley
I have the rose balm dotcom that I got in my Ipsy bag. This is such an amazing lip balm the pink tint is gorgeous yet suttle. Really like the simple packaging. I will definitely buy again!
Nava S.
Granger, IN
I love lip balms and wanted to try a new one, which is why I got this one. It leaves my lips nice and soft but I don’t like how it feels when I apply it. It feels more sticky than I’d like.
Karina G.
Homestead, FL
Does this leave a sticky film over the lips?.
Allissa G.
Plymouth, VT
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Teresa M.
Palmetto Bay, FL
How long does this product usually last you?
Hope B.