BY GLOSSIER #7 in Lip Care

• I'm a huge glossier fan, but is balm dotcom worth the pri...3 Answers
  • Good for dry skin?3 Answers
amanda j.
Milton
a m a z i n g. that’s really all i have to say. it’s a classic, super great on the lips and super constant. i feel like i’ve used this forever and will continue to do this for a long time to come. i love lip gloss, nd this is definitely one to beat. a good 7/10
Hayley T.
Terre Haute
Best balm I’ve used in a long time! I was afraid the texture would be too thick and goopy, but it’s very hydrating and silky smooth. Would recommend this to everyone looking for a good all-purpose!
Jasmine M.
Walnut Creek, CA
I’m absolutely in love with this product. Especially the mint one! It is so moisturizing and it doesn’t feel sticky. I have one in my purse, one in my car, and one in my bathroom. I’m addicted! I need to stock up on some more!
Josephine S.
Omg so awesome!!! This product is a life saver for me and I will never go back to using anything else!! This makes my skin feel so soft and amazing and it has never looked better! So worth the money !!!
Talia F.
this lip balm is actually hydrating and keeps my lips looks fresh and hydrated. i love the shine it gives my lips while it plumps and hydrates them and it makes me want to put it on all the time!
Ekaterina T.
Wilmington, DE
My fav lip balm. Mine is in a rose scent variation. The packaging and the texture is incredible. Also, it is multifunctional: I use it as lip care, cuticle balm and a natural effect hightlighter.
Mai M.
It’s called balm doctor for a reason! It also smells good! And it isn’t super thick, it applies so well on the lips. I seriously love glossier. My lips wouldn’t be who they are with out them! :)
Justine Y.
Paramount, CA
I have never finished a chapstick until I got Balm Dot Com. I use it religiously every day in the morning, night, and throughout the day to fix my lipstick. It's also multiuse so that's a definit upside.
Taylor A.
Very moisturizing. I use this as a lip mask and wake up with baby soft lips. It is a thick formula, but I don't mind it because that's how I know it will definately make my lips soft and smooth.
Cheryl S.
Racine, WI
This is my absolute favorite thing to put in my lips!!! While it says body balm, it also says you can use in your lips and that is what I do!! Makes my lips so soft and has a pleasant taste and smell to it. Love love love it!!
Karina G.
Homestead, FL
Does this leave a sticky film over the lips?.
Allissa G.
Plymouth, VT
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Teresa M.
Palmetto Bay, FL
How long does this product usually last you?
Hope B.